Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger Girl - Should I use for sex?

DJKid

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in my late 20's and there is a very cute foreign girl that is interested in me. The only problem is she is 20 and I certainly don't see anything long term with a girl of that age. She actually thinks I'm a few years younger than I am because when I met her I didn't want to scare her off. She really likes me and I probably could hook up with her. The dilemma I have is a moral one though because she might be looking for a relationship where I just want to hook up. Obviously if I tell her I'm just looking for a hook up she may get turned off.

Would any of you lead a girl like this on or is it better to just be upfront about your intentions even if that means no booty?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just nail her...

hint: girls like sex also, they are not sex victims.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A *moral* dilemma? Because, in your words, she *might* be looking for a relationship? You're putting her way up on a golden pedestal here.

On her way to that ideal relationship, I'm sure there will be a few overnight stays in some places...

I wouldn't mislead her by claiming I'm seeking a relationship when I'm not, because I don't think I have to lie to get what I want. I also don't think you need to have a conversation about this; that's not going to serve any useful purpose. What would you expect her to say? "Yes, I'm willing to just have sex with you, Mister. Good thing you brought it up! I never have one night stands, I usually save myself for all my long term relationships. Since I'm only twenty, I need to ask: Does six weeks count as a long term relationship?" You take her out, do your thing (if your game is good) and if she wants to fool around, I'll bet you'll find out.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Yeah, I'd just be honest with her. I'd tell her, "I'm not looking to get into anything serious at the moment, but who knows, this could very well develop into something more serious". I think that would be your safest bet. You're not telling her it IS going to happen, but you're also not telling her it ISN'T going to happen. You're leaving her wondering with that room for hope.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie about your age...there isn't any point to that.

See where it goes. Don't be so presumptuous...as Duff said, perhaps she is just looking for sex, too.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd invite her to hang out. then I would hang out...literally.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young women >> older women.

The following list only applies to the very attractive echelon of both young and old, but young women are better because:

1. They still love life.
2. They are not constantly thinking about their biological clocks.
3. They like to do active, sporty things.
4. They are less likely to have developed a distrust for men.
5. They are better looking and have better skin.
6. They are in better shape.
7. They aren't looking to nab a AFC fast to settle down before their looks deteriorate.
..among other reasons.

So do not feel guilt when dating a 20 year old. I have discovered that girls between the ages of 20 and 23 are the best.

Reaction score
the p*ssies posting making threads on these boards are really starting to annoy me

why do men even subject themselves to such p*ssiness levels??

like, HELLO, WHAT THE HELL??

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in your late 20s and you think that a 20 year old is too young for you?

Who put that kinda thinking in your head? Wow..

You should be doing 20 yr old chicks all day and all night long. And no she is not too young for a relationship either, if that is what you are looking for.

Depending on where she is from she might actually prefer a guy close to 10 years older.

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a possibility that you could set your self up for a big headache after you nailed her.

There are price for everything, but worth it or not is up to you.

-Chuchu

DJKid

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'm definitely going to go for it. Just to clarify myself, I don't think any girl over 18 is too young to fornicate with. Its just that I get the vibe from her that she's looking to fall in love and is very impressionable. I know I'd just be looking for a physical relationship with her. But upon reading these responses maybe I am reading too much into it... I'm just going to go for it and see what happens.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJKid said:
Yeah I'm definitely going to go for it. Just to clarify myself, I don't think any girl over 18 is too young to fornicate with. Its just that I get the vibe from her that she's looking to fall in love and is very impressionable. I know I'd just be looking for a physical relationship with her. But upon reading these responses maybe I am reading too much into it... I'm just going to go for it and see what happens.
May I ask, is she an Asian girl?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJKid said:
First of, you can't use someone for sex who is of a legal age and wants to have sex with you, get that shaming bullsh1t word out of your head.

Secondly Women love sex and any time you fvck a girl regardless of your long term intentions, she is benefiting from it as well. Hell maybe she likes the fact that you are an older guy and hopefully knows what he is doing down there.

All women know that in order to trap a man for a potential LTR they will first have to open their legs and take that chance that this could be just a pump and dump scenerio, so there is nothing new about this. If she is that guillable to think that you will right away jump into LTR because you had sex with her then if not you, she will learn that from someone else.

donjuan_jr

Reaction score
damn, I wish I were in your situation! If you feel guilty about it, maybe you should make it clear to her from day 1 what you intentions are. Since she is only 20, I doubt that she is looking for someone to get married with! Go for it man!

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl won't know for sure if she wants to get, or stay in, a relationship with a man until they have sex. It's either the moment of realisation or confirmation.

You can't deny yourself this hot young woman because she might realise she wants more from you when you have had sex.

You might as well deny yourself this hot young woman because she might one day want green curtains when you don't.

Set a course for sex. Maximum warp.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she SAID anything about a relationship yet? If not do whatever you want until she calls you on it (if she calls you on it)

You're predicting the fling to end before you've done anything. See something wrong with that?

DJKid

Banned
Reaction score
You all are right.

But let me ask this point blank....

Should you tell a girl you love her even if you don't if it gets you booty?

Like she talks a lot about falling in love etc... and what if it came down to me saying it leading to sex..? I have no problem with the age thing anymore as I don't think it really matters after 18 anyway.

So would you all tell a girl you want to bed you love her if you knew it was a way to get sex from her? I'd like to hear everyone's opinions cause obviously a lot of guys say it for this end result.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJKid said:
You all are right.

But let me ask this point blank....

Should you tell a girl you love her even if you don't if it gets you booty?

Like she talks a lot about falling in love etc... and what if it came down to me saying it leading to sex..? I have no problem with the age thing anymore as I don't think it really matters after 18 anyway.

So would you all tell a girl you want to bed you love her if you knew it was a way to get sex from her? I'd like to hear everyone's opinions cause obviously a lot of guys say it for this end result.
If she is an attention wh0re, a gold digger, just generally a slvt, or one of those kinds of train-wreck women who drive me to join this board then I'd say any rules like 'not-lying' are off.

Basically, if she's a sh!thead, it's ok to lie to her!

:up: