Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

young women finding older men attractive

cassanova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

ok i came across a lady, of a younger age, all the right curves, slim cute face when you look at her you wouldnt expect her to go for older men, shes your next door type of girl. I know every older mans idea of a dream women lol.

anyhow i got talking to her one day and was asking how her boyfriend is extra, she started telling me yeah hes good, hes on a businesss trip at the moment, working on some big deal and just waiting for him to come back tomrow.

i just assumed hes a successful corproate young professional guy. Then she started saying that he treats her well, and good, respects her they have alot of fun together, besdies the sex being good. He understands her alot, they sit and talk about alot of things including life, people, career etc. then when she started describing him he sounded slightly more older, so out of curisoty i asked her his age, now... most women would think twice about giving away their partners age she however was proud of it, and told me "oh, hes 38". and she was 26. now generally when you hear that you would be outstanding and think thats wonrg, truth is shes very happy with him and hes happy with her, hes never been married nor any kids they just have a click.

So it made me realise its true younger women do find older men attractive and it can work just depends on the indivuals more :)

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cassanova35 said:
So it made me realise its true younger women do find older men attractive and it can work just depends on the indivuals more :)
If he was your average joe working retail would she give him the time of day?

I don't mind older guys getting young women in fact i'm happy for them. Hopefully all men could be happy and find themselves some poon i'm happy for them.

But we can't lie to ourselves to not realize that a young woman in her 20's being with a guy who's almost 40 she's just *******bing her way to a sugar daddy/job position/gifts or whatever 99.9% of the time.

It's just the way it is. There's a reason why I don't hear no stories of "average joe sixpack 38 years old working in kmart dating young college hb 9."

Don't think I'm arguing against it cause i'm not. I see this as perfectly reasonable. Older guy gets hot young poon while young hb gets a sugar daddy. It's a reasonable trade off that both can afford.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Why oh Why wont you guys post your ages?....Is it a control thing,or are you just sensitive about the passage of years?....But Guys One Younger Woman liking one Older Man is worthy of as much a generalisation as one Swallow making a Summer.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You seem to proceed from the assumption that because it's a 26 year old woman and a 38 year old man, that HE is the lucky one.

26 year old women are generally insufferable. :p

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Squirrels,
well Said,It should take about two minutes flat on any medium to discover just why they are on the shelf.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
But we can't lie to ourselves to not realize that a young woman in her 20's being with a guy who's almost 40 she's just *******bing her way to a sugar daddy/job position/gifts or whatever 99.9% of the time.
I disagree. What a lot of younger guys don't realize is that once you reach a certain age, once your mind and body becomes a mature adult, age difference doesn't mean as much as it did when you were in high school, for instance.

Two mature adults can meet, have attraction, have things in common, have good chemistry, and connect without being the same age. Happens all the time. While it's true that men are attracted to younger looking women, females are not as hung up on the physical attributes as guy are. Also, guys age better than women, as long as they stay in shape. Girls mature more quickly than boys, so it's not unusual for them to be attracted to older men, especially if all the males in their age group are still acting like teenagers.

The other problem with this statement is that it assumes that the 38 year old guy (or whatever) doesn't have anything to offer other than his wallet. Fail.

Last edited:

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was getting my haircut this weekend, the 19 year old cutter said "You've got some grays showing up", to which I replied "And I earned every one of them." It became apparent that she had assumed I would recoil and express angst over my gray hairs, but wtf, I'M A MAN. She then went on to tell me how attractive gray hair is on a man but it's all bad for women. I'm not interested in her, she's covered in tattoos, strips at bachelor parties for $200 (still a losing investment), and has a negative attitude and dysfunctional lifestyle.

What I'm getting at is, when we men are young, the deck is stacked against us. Young men are foolish, inexperienced, and oblivious to the truths of our existence, which are only learned from experience. Young women are even more foolish than young men, but they hold all the cards and are rarely held responsible for their actions.

Oh, how beautiful it is to watch the tables turning! Not that I am "old", but I am LIGHTYEARS ahead of the guy I was just two years ago, I can't even remember what he was like.

This man that the 26 year old bird spoke of, that is the way I am going to do it. All I care about is advancing myself in this world, in terms of success, wealth, social value, and making a greater contribution to the world I live in. Having a family might be nice but, in this day and age, I just don't know about all that. I surely don't want to marry a woman I'm not eager to screw, but as my twice-divorced playboy uncle told me "You don't want to marry a hot one either, 'cause then everybody's trying to fvck it."

Well I just won't worry about it. Should I meet someone great, we'll just see.

Is this the Catharsis forum? hahaha

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She then went on to tell me how attractive gray hair is on a man but it's all bad for women
Yeah, I think all women should dye their hair when they start to go gray. It does not look good on them. Men are programmed to want youth and youthful women. Women have no such biological incentives so that's one reason so many of them end up with older men. They are also attracted to the added experience.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
It's the money, but probably not why you think it's the money. It could be a 38 year old who has managed in some OTHER way to project prowess, which is what she's probably responding to. In our civilization, a big fat wallet is just the most common and socially acceptable way to determine prowess, but it's not the ONLY one.

Not to say there are not some pure gold digging wh*res out there, but not as many as most guys think.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the title and the first paragraph, and I imediately figured it was a young woman of around 21 years old, and a man in his mid 40's or so.

38 year old datinga 26 year old? No big deal at all. One, the 38 year old is not that old, specially if he looks good and is YOUTHFUL, and knows what he's doing, regardless of his wallet. A 26 year old woman is no longer that young. At that age it doesn't look bad for her to go for a man in his late 30's or even early 40's. That is not sugar daddy territory.

I'm 36, and date, talk to, get looked at, mostly by younger women in 10-12 years younger. Believe me, it is not because of my wallet, as I don't make sugar daddy kind of money, nor do I spend much, if any, money on "dates". Yes, this includes women of all races and backgrounds.

What works for me? As I see it, I am in great shape, active, vibrant, youthful, and look very good. I have tight game and charm; most important, I am indiferent. I don't put women, in general, or in particular, on a pedestal. There are plently of funs ones with good attitudes.