Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young Guy tries Pickup

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i just got a new phone and i need some numbers, can i have yours?"
and when she says " i dont understand" he takes his game to the next level and comes back with "i need some numbers so i have people i can talk to" HAHAHA ... talk about DHV :crackup:

or
"why would do you want to have my number? - because i think you are kind of cute" - gets her wet within an instant

or
"do you have a boyfriend?"

or
"i am michael.SILENCE. i am michael" - super creepy haha

or
" i could have gone more alpha, talk to you directly you know?" classic lol

now what is wrong with that? guess all? boy says he has read "the game" and it totally has changed the way he interacts with girls. not to the better it seems though :D

but you gotta give him some credit for trying. that's more than most people do. hope he has some sort of learning ability so that all the effort is not for nothing. plus we are talking highschool kids here so cant blame him for lack of insight.

Seriously?

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** game, but more bollocks then I had at that age or still have currently. Something I could do more, just grow a pair and go chat with girls. It's a numbers game.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Seriously? said:
**** game, but more bollocks then I had at that age or still have currently. Something I could do more, just grow a pair and go chat with girls. It's a numbers game.
Your comment makes me say, "seriously" lol it's really not hard what the guy did, and thanks for the liveleak link !

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
flashpoint said:
"i just got a new phone and i need some numbers, can i have yours?"
and when she says " i dont understand" he takes his game to the next level and comes back with "i need some numbers so i have people i can talk to" HAHAHA ... talk about DHV :crackup:

or
"why would do you want to have my number? - because i think you are kind of cute" - gets her wet within an instant

or
"do you have a boyfriend?"

or
"i am michael.SILENCE. i am michael" - super creepy haha

or
" i could have gone more alpha, talk to you directly you know?" classic lol

now what is wrong with that? guess all? boy says he has read "the game" and it totally has changed the way he interacts with girls. not to the better it seems though :D

but you gotta give him some credit for trying. that's more than most people do. hope he has some sort of learning ability so that all the effort is not for nothing. plus we are talking highschool kids here so cant blame him for lack of insight.

I laughed at this part of your post haha

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me OP is the guy on that clip.

Reaction score
That made me cringe.

The boy seems to have the balls but not the knowledge and a gameplan.

A young grasshopper indeed.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Something tells me OP is the guy on that clip.
Yeah, I am! Some people on the board know what I look like

By the way digging your username bro

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Yeah, I am! Some people on the board know what I look like

By the way digging your username bro
Thanks man. It's Megadeth's lead singer middle name and surname. I knew it that guys who are into non mainstream stuff got problems with women. In my childhood groups were formed by musical preference. Nevermind that now.

First of all you should stop thinking of yourself as retard. Yeah, I must admit you really looked like a creep, and shown no confidence. It's just really weird just jumping in there and talking, but practise makes perfect.

But make it more spontane in speach. Don't say "Heeeeey." with low slow accent. Say something like you're a happy retard HEY ( you know it's loud, and it's got smile on your face and you're all hyper), I think that shirt would suit you better. -Takes that shirt- -Checks on myself -

Yup, I'm sexy in it, you should be too.

That's what got on my mind in those first 10 seconds. Be creative dude. :D

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool that you went out, did your thing, and taped it for us. That's the best feedback you can get and your ballsy approach will allow for better constructive criticism.

My first opinion is that you should drop the silly, troll-y openers. Those openers are funny for you and your friends but they aren't the way to chat up a woman. I think you should try a situation-specific opener and ask a question about the store/gym/area you are in. A woman will take you more seriously if you step to them in a more serious manner.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
You wanna buy it?
What is it?
So do you wanna buy it?
This exactly sums up what was going on in this vid. You seem to find amazing value in getting phone numbers instead of getting to know the girl. Are you going to take her phone number out to dinner or something?

Funny vid though.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have the balls, and you are easy to talk to. I think you might want to change your body language to a more proud posture though - more erect. Also try to add some value with a few jokes and fluff before you go for the number. See what you have in common with the chicks. Also don't forget to qualify them. Be critical.

In short, the word I'm looking for, and what I'm not seeing in the video's is RAPPORT. Learn how to build it.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
hell yeah man, you got the balls for sure! Now if you do some toning then youll be all set! Actually be interested in what you have to say and what she has to say do not go in a store and fake anything, you need to be genuine and actually want a females opinion or whatever your asking for. "Can I have a quick females opinion on these shoes, shirt, pants, condoms ( ;) )." Let it flow. Youll get it soon enough , practice makes perfect.

Ah and also, why is it called retard tries to pick up women .... if its you? I understand its odd going out and filming yourself but have a little confidence man its only the internet , words dont mean sh1t! IF you fail then we help you if you succeed we will point it out!

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok obviously his game is really ****ty compared with our standards.

his body language is all beta'd out, his lines are too direct, and the girls recognize it's canned, he stalls and falters, and he's too direct.

BUT

remember this guy is in HIGH SCHOOL

so the important thing is not his game, but how much balls he has and his ability to apply what he reads into actually doing something with it.

he will learn and grow and refine his game. I give this guy a 100% from me.