Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young girls (older guys)

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
My conquest were usually of older type (25-33 yo) while me being 28. Only recently i started hooking up with younger girls 21-22yo. On one hand it's easier on the other i don't get the same signals as from older chicks. For instance if they sleep with you it truly seem to mean very little to them (even as far as f-buddies are concerned), also i notice that they don't seem to have the same sparkles in they eyes when they see you as the older chicks. Is that the general experience or simply the 2 young girls i hooked up with were not vibing with me (thus no sparkle)?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imho if the older girls don't have sparkles in their eyes, they might be afraid they'll hit 40 and still be single while the younger ones they have some time before they need to show the sparkle. they're young and can **** around.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's latched onto you like you're her own personal god, there will be sparks flying. For me it usually happens after we boink for the first time simply because I'm really good at it and they all notice. Everyone has their own way to set the hook though, so figure out what yours is.

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this 15 year old who had only turned 15 a month before and she was only interested in seeing guys 20 or over her youngest bf ever was 19 and she lost her v's at age 13 to a 24 year old.. she currently has about 5 guys all trying to get into her pants all 22 or older! some girls like older guys :p i kno this isnt really anything to help with, but still its pretty funny and i laughed when she was telling me all this... also sparkling eyes is a good sign yes?