Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young girls and the law

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
I dont mean to sound creepy here, this is just a hypothetical scenario, so that in the future I could protect myself. Im not looking to get layed in jail.

Suppose you talk to a chick, she looks young, you ask her age, she tells you 18. Things escalate, you fvck. :flowers: Later on, somehow, you find out shes 15ish, lets say 16. Her parents might have known, or might not have known, its not important.

Question is, if worst happens, does the fact that she told me shes 18 means anything? Lets say I was smart and asked her near one of my sercurity cameras, so I have picture and sound to prove it.

fedagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe it means a thing bro.....No matter what she says, you're in for a world of hurt. Of course, things can change with the right lawyers and Judge/Jury.....

The downfall of being a man, is that you are responsible for (and pay the price for) the actions of others.

One thing that most people don't know is that even though a Judge says that as a Juror you are compelled to vote Guilty or Not Guilty based on the law and not your beliefs.....the Judge is wrong, you can vote however you please, which is exactly why it's called a "Jury of your peers".

Fed

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
fvck that then, if she looks under age Im asking ID

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you start out a post by saying "Don't mean to sound creepy", you will sound creepy bro...

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
I dont care, Im just an anonymous DJ on the praul, nobody knows me

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
I dont care, Im just an anonymous DJ on the praul, nobody knows me
This is the worst thing you can do

I posted a message here about a year ago in order that guys here could advise me on a issue like yours (but I met her on MSN)

And I got lots of advices here before meeting her

Finally I met the girl into a hotel room
Because of my fear I was a bit nervous, maybe she felt it and
no sex happend
This is my what I have to say

She was not under 18 she was 19 and was 40

But the problem is the same (fear)

Mustache

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA_Chico said:
Whenever you start out a post by saying "Don't mean to sound creepy", you will sound creepy bro...
Just as when a salesman tells you, "To be honest with you", or "I'll be honest with you...." he is no longer being honest with you.

I once had to card a girl who said she was 28, I was 30, she looked 15-16. She showed me her license. She was 28. :rock:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Just as when a salesman tells you, "To be honest with you", or "I'll be honest with you...." he is no longer being honest with you.

I once had to card a girl who said she was 28, I was 30, she looked 15-16. She showed me her license. She was 28. :rock:
You suspected a 28 year old was 15? Damn she must have amazing genes....that or you need new glasses.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah fedagent hit it on the nose with the "Fall of Man," thing.

You know, for this same reason, it's hard for me to go out to the most rowdiest clubs. There's a guy mouthing off, he decides to gain liquid courage, then you kick his azz and have to spend time in jail because of his immaturity, because of the choices that HE made.

Some chicks are dirty as hell. And please don't have money...because if they know you have money they will try to set you up.

So yeah, you don't mean to SOUND creepy, but whether you SOUND creepy or just sound stupid, the bottom line is, TRUST YOUR GUT.

Everybody is not what they appear to be.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls lie. Trust nothing without an ID. Montel does shows on this **** all the time.

Personally, this is another reason I don't generally waste my time with girls I don't meet at the bar.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone under age of 18 can't enter any legal contract, so even if you have her sign a formal consent to fvck form, with her blood finger print on it stating she is 18 will not hold up on court. You might as well screw her and run...

Bevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
the world is so crazy, here in Spain actually 15 yr old go out and sarge for guys over 30, thats age of consent and totaly normal here, they are active and direct and many of them are much more experienced than average 25 yr old girls in northern europe for example

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
I heard Mexico is 12. I dont know if I would want to fvck a 12 year old.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA_Chico said:
Yep. :yes:

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be in Hawaii this spring break and I am 19. Can I legally screw 14 year olds?? Not that I'd want to but their legal age is 14.

I don't understand, doesn't legal age mean nothing when you hit 18?

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
I will be in Hawaii this spring break and I am 19. Can I legally screw 14 year olds?? Not that I'd want to but their legal age is 14.

I don't understand, doesn't legal age mean nothing when you hit 18?
If the age of consent there is 14, then it really doesn't matter what age you are, go nuts. (Though I would confirm that information.) Also, 14? I don't think I want to deal with middle school kids...

I don't really understand what you mean by the second question. Legal age is everything, if they're legal, then you're free and clear to fvck them, at the same time, you're also gonna be tried as an adult for any crimes...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aware that there there are sometimes ages of consent that vary depending on the (ahem) activities in question. It's complex. Also, Americans overseas are under a 16/18* year old age of consent law that's enforcable when they come home.

For instance, South Carolina has the AoC at 14 but here are strict restrictions on the circumctances. Some Southern States still (IIRC) have strict anti-sodomy laws on the books that apply to those under the age of majority. IANAL, YMMV, etc.

*16 for sex, 18 for "commercial sex", hookers.