Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young girl played me.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(originally posted by ER!C L!VE on 11/18/05 in a different thread)

For what it's worth - here's the 18yo girl I went to a movie with last night. I met her on myspace a few days ago. She's a cool chick - works at Banana Republic. She has a different, unique look that I like. Anyway, we made out when I dropped her off at her house. I would have f-closed, but she had a 12 curfew =\

I'll hit it for sure. I'll keep ya posted.

I think my game is a bit different and I should make that clear. I'm an older guy who only goes for girls ages 18-20.

PICS (I'm on the left lol):

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j_ker...://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j_kerouac/my_photos
So, chick1 used me for a movie. Yep. We went to see Harry Potter, the next day she talked with me, we got cut off in the middle of the phone conversation. I called her back, left a message and she didn't call back. I didn't hear from her until this week. She didn't return my phone calls or emails during the past few weeks (cool eh?).

Out of nowhere, she sends me an AIM message. I figure maybe I could get her over to my place to bang. I talk with her for 3 days about 10 min each time via AIM. I ask her to call me and she suddenly has to get off AIM to do something her mother asked her to do (my bullshit detector went off the second time this happend). Also, she acted overly confident with me during the conversation. Called me Fabio and tried to pull ****y&funny with me! haha. Yea, so I could tell something was up.... I could tell that she was looking for a guy to just 'chat' with. Some other subjects of conversation that she'd talk about are:

her: my hands are cold.
me: that sux. come over to my house and I'll let you put them down my pants.
her: NO!

later that day, another message out of the blue:

her: my feet are cold.
me: that sux. come over and I'll lend you a pair of socks.

*** Girls who complain in this way, where it puts a guy in a position to offer her comfort and help her in some way, are self centered, manipulative and and uncaring to the guy they're saying this to. These types of girls frequently talk about how you can help them. When they do this, they're testing the water to find out how much shit you'll put up with and how much they can get out of you. eg: my head hurts, I'm hungry and no one is here, I'm bored, etc. They'll say these things frequently instead of having a nice, fun conversation with you. I've seen it happen waaaaay too often with arrogant girls who have mentally LJBF'ed me. (girl3 did this 'take care of me' routine to me after we stoped having sex... =\ ) ***

ANYWAY, once I put it all together,

I sent her an AIM message last night that said, "I figured you out. Call me if you want to talk. I'm not using AIM anymore." she replied with, "huh? you figured me out?". I sent another message, "call me to talk. No more AIM."

She didn't call. I don't expect her to.

Also, I just checked her myspace profile and it now says 'In A Relationship' and a message from her BF is now up.

I don't always score with the girlies. I too get shot down. In my AFC days, I would have continued to talk with her via AIM until she would no longer chat with me. I wouldn't have cared that she was just using me for conversation. Hell, it's how I got so comfortable with talking to younger girls. I'd talk with them via AIM all day long. Now, I'm very insulted when I figure out a girl is just using me.

Girl2 in my photo album is 18 and she'll do anything I ask her to do. If I said, 'call me'. She'd call immediately. Not ask, 'why??' or be disrespectful or ****y/funny. If call her out of the blue, and ask her to meet me, she'll be embarrassed that she's not showered or dressed well, etc. Basically, the complete opposite of chick1.

I'm not dating girl2 - she's just a fuck buddy. However, she treats me with respect. She doesn't approach with a 'what have you done for me lately' attitude. I bail when I see this displayed. Just like I bailed on chick1.

I've found that girls will comply with my requests when they like me. They'll treat me with respect and keep their words and actions the same. When they just want to be 'friends' aka use me for conversation, then they'll question me, give me lame excuses and disrespect me (in a joking manner...which I don't find funny AT ALL).

I typed this really fast and didn't proof read, so if any part is difficult to understand, then let me know and I'll clarify. :cheer:

Stay Black,

Eric

Last edited:

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you throw the dice and they come up craps, and sometimes you score. The important thing is to keep playing, which it looks like you have down to a science.

Good pics too - girl2 is my favorite of the 3.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. There doesn't seem to be much point to picturing yourself as being played in this tame situation. A bit of banter doesn't mean a girl has cheated you of anything. This would be like a door to door salesman complaining that people were wasting his time by talking to him.

Your selling a product. Not everyone is a buyer, some are tyre kickers.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not bothered that she wasn't interested. It bothers me that she tried to use me by turning me into her full-time emotional tampon. The situation is tame because I didn't let it go on longer and get worse.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all those chics are like hb6s.

who the hell cares what they think. they're a dime a dozen.

J

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post is not about caring what they think - it's about being aware when a girl is using you (read: playing) as an emotional tampon and jumping ship.

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eric,

Dealing with women is about getting what you want. It looks like you are into the young chicks, and if they are into it, good. You are getting what you want. I'm happy for you.

Like Joe said, "Who cares what they think!" Think about what Eric wants.

A big mistake that guys make is that we have to jump through a woman's hoops to get her interested....be her emotional tampon. This is so not how attraction works. If women are interested, they'll let you know by showing up, talking to you, kissing you, and f*cking you. It shouldn't be that hard. The hard part is finding those women.

Girl 2 looks like fun, and it sounds like her interest in you is high. It's also pretty obvious she'll give you whatever you want by the boob picture. Props.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
My post is not about caring what they think - it's about being aware when a girl is using you (read: playing) as an emotional tampon and jumping ship.
...and the real lesson there is that when one does jump ship, you're handling it correctly - not obsessing over her, supplicating to her, or posting one of those annoying "OMG why hasn't she called?" posts.

I'm not bothered that she wasn't interested. It bothers me that she tried to use me by turning me into her full-time emotional tampon. The situation is tame because I didn't let it go on longer and get worse.
Younger chicas are going to be more manipulative. It's the nature of the beast. The ones that get away with it at a younger age are going to be pulling that sh!t for years to come, and god help the next few dozen AFCs unlucky enough to cross their path.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
yea it is funny that a "DJ" has a fetish of manipulating people who dont know any better.

its funny how the 30 and 40 something yr old guys here say us 20 somethings dont have the expierence to post here..but they all help and appluad a guy who has to get girls 2 to 4 yrs from being considering children/teens to sleep with him.

unbelieveable

So what age range would you advocate he sleep with???

Sayno'

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Are you fvcking serious. Girl2 is hot.

JC
Hahaha... :p

Now I know not take take any of Jerkson's advice since he thinks an average broad with a semi-mustache is hot.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
dude you in your THIRITIES!!

SO YOU WANT TO USE 18 YRS OLD FOR SEX????

yea it is funny that a "DJ" has a fetish of manipulating people who dont know any better.

its funny how the 30 and 40 something yr old guys here say us 20 somethings dont have the expierence to post here..but they all help and appluad a guy who has to get girls 2 to 4 yrs from being considering children/teens to sleep with him.

unbelieveable

Mods?? Are you kidding me? Why is this emasculated social zombie given free reign to shame this guy for wanting to fvck young chicks? Chicks 13 and 14 are getting married off and pregnant in India etc since the dawn of time and this little homo has the nerve to be IN HERE dribbling this with 18 year olds???

Originally posted by ER!C L!VE

*** Girls who complain in this way, where it puts a guy in a position to offer her comfort and help her in some way, are self centered, manipulative and and uncaring to the guy they're saying this to. These types of girls frequently talk about how you can help them. When they do this, they're testing the water to find out how much shit you'll put up with and how much they can get out of you. eg:

Yep and the fact you can identify this type of chick and root it out like the cancer it is to you in a relatively short amount of time means your leaps and bounds above the general male population.

I personally cant really tolerate 18 year olds myself, the payoff is pretty sweet I know but I just dont have the patience for the inane mindnumbing garbage the b!tch spews, so hats off to you if youve found a way to block it out. Took a 22 year old home last week and that was bad enough and that one had 2 kids :rolleyes: and the circle of idiocy completes itself.

btw I hear your banging Nicole Kidman now, nice one. I hate your music though.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
btw I hear your banging Nicole Kidman now, nice one. I hate your music though.
hah I get that every once in a while. This site especially tho. I had no clue who keith urban was until some girl on this site pointed it out.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Colossus
I also have respect for those playing the field.

I dont, however, have respect for 30-some year-old dudes that scam on girls barely old enough to vote.
Really? what a shame he doesnt get your "respect", I'm sure when he watches her walk to the toilet with his cvm dribbling out from the crack of her ass its gonna tear him up inside. .....pfffft wanker.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
yea better hope ALL Of it comes out.....Eric sure wouldnt want to be the father of an 18 yr olds baby he barely knows
You see thats the beauty of it my faggoty friend, its called Denial, not just a river in Egypt.

Girl: I'm pregnant

Eric: Do I know you?

And besides the chances of her keeping it nowadays are slim if she did happen to get pregnant, afterall shes got many years ahead proving her gurrl power to men and the workforce before the biological clock becomes too loud.

When a man literally has no say whether or not he will be a father youve just got to roll with the way of society I'm afraid, life is good.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how when a grown female teacher in her 20s is caught getting it on with 14 year old student, every guy I know says "that lucky little bastard; I would've loved to have a teacher like that " :D

Eh, but anyway, these girls are 18 or over, so it's legal and if that's his preference - why do you guys care so much ?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

yea 18 is legal for other males 18 to 22.

not 30 yr old men.

You are not really serious, are you ? I mean you can't possibly be even a tiny fraction serious, right ???

Tell me that was a joke, please

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes im serious...Im 23 yrs old....I graduated college last yr when I was 22.

I remember how inmature alot of the 21/22 yr olds were.

let alone 18 yr old KIDS!

now that I have a baby on the way with a WOMEN I LOVE.....im still worried....

sleeping with a 18 yr old you MEET ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN! and possibly getting her pregnant will RUIN YOUR LIFE
You said it's only LEGAL if you're 22 or under, not if you are 30. Please explain to me how it's ILLEGAL. Feel free to provide a source that explains how a 30 year old man can go to jail for being with an 18 year old woman

Like it or not, you are talking about two consenting adults. Think about that for a bit, and how it's any of your business.