Young girl in my bed

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a summer, shore house since I was 5 years old, with my parents. I still visit there from time to time, and my mom's friends go CRAZY over me. The old women are always rubbing my abs, and being extremely subliminal on purpose. It's just really funny to watch. Their husbands just say that it's less work that they have to do tonight. "Blitz lights the fire for me, I just have to put it out"..

So anyway, I think those people built an image for me. There is this girl, Cyndi...she is 18. She is one of the crazy old ladies' daughters. We've talked and flirted with each other. She's had a boyfriend for 2 years and I never bothered making anything happen because she was much younger. Well last weekend I flirted with her, and told her I want to marry her, yada yada. Then I invited her to my house that night.; which is about an hour away. She had to check with her mom, and her mom wanted to meet me and talk to me. Everything went great, and she was able to go.

On the way to my place, she was telling me how she is obsessed with me, and how she doesn't have THAT (she pointed to my body) with her boyfriend. She said that she doesn't trust herself in front of me. When we got to my house I showed her around, and showed her my room. I told her she can sit down on the bed. Then said "Oh that's right, I owe you a massage..."

I started to massage her back, and kiss her neck. She would giggle because she was getting chills and butterflies. She wasn't getting as horney as I anticipated. So I just laid next to her. She said how she wants to kiss me so bad, but she would feel so guilty about her BF, and how she really likes him, and that she'd wind up having to tell him. She said "Plus, I can't see us working out anyway...do you?".

She lifted my shirt and began to massage my stomach lightly, and my nipples, and my nipple ring. I got hard at this point. I kissed her forehead, then she lifted her chin and we kissed. We made out for awhile. I ran my hands over her t1ts, and her ass, but didn't rub on her pvssy. She kept cutting the makeout session short, and just laid there. I was giving her all my good stuff and she just wasn't getting horney enough...or at least didn't make it obvious.

On the ride home, she did jerk me off and I was rubbing her pvssy on the outside of her pants...my question is...have you guys delt with younger girls? And if so, what is different about them? What do you think she thought of me? Why did she not resume the makeout session? What is her motivation to be with me if she intends on staying with her BF? Do you think I could have f'ed her? PS: she was on her period. Thanks guys.

-Blitz

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
attention slut in my opinion, just wants the benefits of a good looking guy, but no drama with something like a relationship.. she's trying become the one with the controle I guess, if she said she is obsessed with you she might have thought of it as a challenge ;)

but that's my opinion

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vassago's post says it perfectly, it always on. Her motivation, as I percieved, was sex, she clearly wanted sex and nothing else. So yes, you could have easily f*cked her.

But its weird though, how she didnt get very very horny. I suppose you just had to take the lead and start the f*cking :D !
I love to say f*ck, f*cking, f*cked :D !

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, sounds like she wanted you to seduce her...to push her to loose control. Most women in relationships will feel guilty if they have a Bf, husband unless they are pushed them to the point of no return, which then makes it somewhat alright. Making your moves quick with out hesitation is what works well with youngers girls. The reason this works well with women in general is that you dont give them time to think, only to get caught up in the heat of passion. On the other hand if shes unreceptive to your moves there is only so much you can do. If theres a little spark you can make it into flames...but not allways.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was just scared about cheating on her boyfriend, if she wasn't already with someone you would of hit it for sure.

You still got a handjob so it's all good.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ser_i:"attention slut in my opinion"

I don't think she's an attention slut. Normally attention sluts won't jerk somebody off. And plus she never once stopped me from doing anything. I had my hands all over her and there was ZERO resistance.

"Hey, sounds like she wanted you to seduce her...to push her to loose control. Most women in relationships will feel guilty if they have a Bf, husband unless they are pushed them to the point of no return, which then makes it somewhat alright. " -MarqZAL

Bingo. I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Plus she was very young, and probably intimidated. That's why I have the feeling that I could have went to basically unbuttoning her pants without her showing ANY resistance, and she would have blamed THAT on her period. It's funny, because when she was in the car..she started kissing my neck again to "keep me awake". At this point she didn't touch my c0ck AT ALL....so I took her hand and put it on my hard c0ck and was like "see, this is what you're doing to me"....

After that it seemed like she had no problem jerking me off. That's what makes me believe she would have followed my lead just about the entire way..

-Blitz

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably should have used that line "see what you are doing to me" when you were still at your place...