Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You would of thought i would learn by now....

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Me and my EX talked tonite for the first time like in 5 days... i only picked up cus the call was blocked so i thought it was this other girl i have been talking to. Anyways, i played it cool like no hard feelings, but i also talked in a way like "why are you calling me what is the point just let it be the past".. Actually i said it too... I mean she calls me out of the blue and for what? To tell me this guy who i knew about that when we were dating liked her and wants to be with her and asked her to the dance?? Pff, whatever.

I found out a few days ago that she was considering going back with her other ex who she went out with inbetween our relationship, then she tells me on the phone she found out from one of his friends he has a STD now. So yeh, there goes her plans. The other dude she "says she only sees him as a friend". I would too, he looks like a transvestite. Anyways... as we are talking things get pretty hostile because i brought u pthe question what is the point of us talking, i asked her if it was just some sort of check up tosee if i didnt have a girl friend yet, she got pretty pissed off.. And we agreed not to talk to eachother anymore. Anyways, after all the breakups, all the mistakes i should have learnd from, i sent her a text aftwerwards, which said

"I still love you. but talking to you just brings up old memories that hurt. so just dont call me again. it would just waste ur time".

To be honest, i really dont regret it, cus for one thing, im not trying to be with her again, and for another, i really dont want her to eb callin me out of the blue every now and then....... but damn... I think i miss the sex... seriously... Like when ithink of her that is what i think of the most.... Which worries the hell out of me.

The way this girl was with sex, she never gave it up so easily, she always drove me crazy for it, she always had me guessing if i would get laid today, or tomorrow... she always kept me on my toes with her pssy... she always played it hard to get , played the game, with her pssy... that it never got boring....it was just so damn good... I loved the way she teased me with sex... and the ways she would be very agressive in bed and just rape me out of the blue... and each time always felt like the first time we had sex.. she always gave me that feeling again.. the feeling of me being lucky.. like it was a honor.. like her pssy was made of gold... . This scares me so much though... Because i think to myself, when i do in the future end up laying another girl, but is so easy and so predicatble with sex, that basically lets me have it any time... would this bore me? Would it not feel the same... or would it be better since i can have it whenever i pleased? I dont know just thinking about the idea,i think i would get bored of having a girl whos easy.......

What do u guys think?? have u ever been thru this that u actually miss the girl who actually kept it a challenge to lay her? or is it better when they are just easy and u get it 3 times a day?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new but, heres what i think.

You are thinking about it too much.

"Never attach excess meaning to being accepted or rejected" - Ross Jeffries.

Keep that in mind.

If you screwed this one over, oh well, go look for someone else. Don't worry about the sex. Actually, hell, don't worry about anything.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are better when they are plentiful...

I enjoy having new chicks who I have to pursue... but I like the fact that if I don't get laid on Monday night, then I have another chick I can call on Tuesday night to fix that problem, lol...

Don't get yourself confused either... you don't love this chick, lol... you just miss the sex, that's all... if you love this chick then that is essentially saying that you could happily fvck only this girl for the rest of your time... sex is everywhere maaan, you'll learn that, and there are millions of chicks out there with the attributes this chick exhibits... worst thing you can be though is a slave to the pvssy

Seriously... NEXT this chick and get yourself back in the action...

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Damnit........i keep texting the latina girl that i rejected because i got back with my stupid ex, and she hasnt replied once.....!!!!!

she turnd off her cell phone i dont know what the deal is......... im thinking of acting like a total AFC to her.......... maybe she will like that...

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
she turnd off her cell phone i dont know what the deal is......... im thinking of acting like a total AFC to her.......... maybe she will like that...
She ignores you because you act like a chump, so your response is to act like an even bigger chump? That's just genius isn't it? Get a grip, realise that you fvcked up, accept it and move on.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You know that li'l click then soft buzz when a call is disconnected? That should be last thing she hears from you.

You need to let the exes lie where you left them, behind you.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
She wasnt my EX though, she was a girl who was totally crushing on me when i was going OUT with my ex.... She was just a girl on the side that i considered going out with everytime my ex dumped me, and each time i would lead her on... and then the girl asked me to be her boy friend and i ignored her and got back with my ex.. then things didnt work out for a day so i calle her back, we talked about whatever, then i didnt call her for about a month... and now that my ex dumped me again... im trying to talk to her again...

that is exactly why i think i should be a AFC. cus befoer i would just call her once and then not talk to her ever again. maybe if she sees how persistant im being in trying to talk to her everyday, she will know that im actually serious this time about being with her and not just going to dissapear again..... I mean, instead of moving on i might as well go out like a chump cus i would have at least tried right??

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it is better getting that pvssy whenever I want it. The only reason you think the pvssy is so good is because she teased you for it. She made you work for it.

I compare you to the dog that sits under the table when I am eating. Sometimes I will give him a piece and sometimes I won't. This makes the dog want it more and more.......

Well anyways at least the pvssy was good and you fvcked her sarge on pimp.:up:

Reaction score
DonDan said:
. but damn... I think i miss the sex... seriously... Like when ithink of her that is what i think of the most.... Which worries the hell out of me.

The way this girl was with sex, she never gave it up so easily, she always drove me crazy for it, she always had me guessing if i would get laid today, or tomorrow... she always kept me on my toes with her pssy... she always played it hard to get , played the game, with her pssy... that it never got boring....it was just so damn good... I loved the way she teased me with sex... and the ways she would be very agressive in bed and just rape me out of the blue... and each time always felt like the first time we had sex.. she always gave me that feeling again.. the feeling of me being lucky.. like it was a honor.. like her pssy was made of gold... . This scares me so much though...
Hahaha, danny boy, you are young and will learn - she knows she can control you because you are obsessed with the stank hole between her legs!! Men don't ask or suggest sex - we take it at will. If she was sexing you but then decides to stop then this means the hor is getting the big one from another pimp!!

Hors manipulate men with the hole between their legs - don't fall into the "trap" - pun intended!!!

Don't play "chase the vagina game" - you only give her the power and lose your manhood in the process!!

I'm going to make a man outta you yet, kid!!

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO.... Man, i cannot believe i ever was so in love with that girl.... it just sad that i wasted a year with her for nothing... i passed up sooooo many oppertunities to be with other women, to go to parties with my friends, to go to other states to see my brother or anyone else.... just so many things i passed up for that girl... and I couldnt even really spend that much time with her because she had strict parents.

The entire time i think she was just playing me... i wouldnt of ever believed it before i thought their lyed true love. well thank god she broke up with me.. otherwise iw ould of been stuck in that hell for my entire life, i could of ended up 28 years old and kids and she could of divroced me then... thankfully she ended it so soon. the only thing i learned is to stand up for myself, to be my own man and not to revolve around the woman... i now can see clearly the signs of women who are just uninterested and playing games etc etc.. but i still dont know the game... that well.... Im really far from being a dj... the only experienced i gained was how to spot a horrible girl friend material...

she was the worst of the worst... well luckily i got that over with...

Anyways, im thinking of callin this latin girl sometime but some reason i dont know what to say when i do.. lol... im just waiting for her to add me on myspace. she hasnt logged in in a few days.

But yeah, all my friends told me she was playing me, its messed up how girls can completely brain wash u with their *****......

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys....

I talked to the latina girl tonite... I called her. We talked for about an hour and a half.... apparently she never got my text messages. In the first 2 minutes, she also asked me how was me and my gf, i ignored her and talked about somerthing else. Anyways we talked about other things besides ourselves (stuff between eachother, feelings) , whats goin on in our lives etc. I told her how i made a mistake blah blah blah. Then in the last hour, itold her to honestly tell me if she thinks i calle dher cus im just looking to be with her again like shes a rebound.. and she said kind of... And i said i thought so. Then she asked me if i still felt the same way as i once did... and she told me to stop bull ****ting and just tell her whats up. so i told her that i did.. and i told her how i felt about her , and how i realy regret my mistake in the past. and i asked her how she felt about me and she said she still likes me a lot... and she also told me she turned down like 3 guys this month (about 20 minutes into the conversation)... So anyways, i could of easily been like "will you be my gf", or some crap like that, but i didnt wanna be a punk, so we planned to go to the movies tomorrow, and i aint even gonna ask her, im going to show her with my actions :)

But man... this girl is seriously hte best girl i will prolly ever find. to think how loyal she has always been to me as fcked up i treated her. shes so sweet, she is really responsible, she knows how to cook, she is really commiting to relationships, shes also much better looking than my ex, its like shes a dream come true.. seriously.. she doesnt play those games like other girls.

I just hope to god shes a virgin... thats all that im hoping for.. She told me about how her and her ex are still really close friends, and i thought whatever, and she also told me they been seperated for a year, and she once was in love with him, apparently they only been out for 5 months.. i all ready know this kid will hav nothin on me when i get in the picture haha. i just hope shes a virgin... or ill be pissed.....

And another thing, in the end.. she told me how shes afraid... i asked her .. afraid of what? (her voice sounded really sad and scared)... and she told me that shes afraid if i will just run off with my ex again, and i told her she didnt have to worry about that happening, but yeh... is this agood or bad thing? i dunno maybe its a good thing cus i have that value to myself that she could lose me possibly so she would cherish our time together?

anyways, my ex called me tonite while i was talkin to this girl, the dumb wh0re. i told her not to call me again.. i dunno what kind of fool she thinks i am still tryin to talk to me.... anyways, if this girl is a virgin she will be PERFECT. :D

Guys, i need ur tip, how do i find out from a girl if shes a virgin or not without actually asking her? and not having to wait a long time or whatever to feel that area?? I mean, i want to ask her, i was close to asking her tonite, but i didnt want her to get the idae that im that kind of guy thats all about sex.... I really wanna know bad though... Cus its so hard to decide what kind of girl she is, cus to me she seems really innocent but i cant tell for sure...anyways, she also said i was a really honest and nice guy :( WTF i dont want to be considered a nice guy. thats all my ex had to say about me... "my boy friend is a really nice guy and i thank him for being with me". like wtf.. damnit.. Ill show her how nice i am when i pop that cherry. if it is all ready popped then i wont be as enthusaistic to go out with her...............but anyways, she told me how her friend dissaproved of her talking to other guys cus her friend said all they cared about sex, and im thinking hmm.. she prolly thinks im nice cus NOT ONCE have we ever talked about anything sexual. lol... i just dont wanna seem like a perv...