Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You will never have the goddess

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You cannot posess that which you perceive as being greater than thou"

If you perceive her to be a goddess, you will never have her. This is is one of the main observations i've made on my journey. The point is that if you perceive her to be greater than yourself, you will never posess her. So instead, you must find ways of seeing yourself as being superior. The other is that as you progress, you will find yourself at different stages. Girls that you once viewed as being absolutely unattainable at one point in time, will someday be the very ones chasing you at another. How ironic. And on that very day, another will take the place of being unattainable. You keep going higher and higher. Until one day, you reach the limit. And that's when you realize that its the soul that truly matters.

Last edited:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
;) Sure.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loooooool that's ****ed up

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with u man. too many guys think girls are out of their league and dont make an attempt to get them.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
""You cannot posess that which you perceive as being greater than thou""

There is something in this.

I prefer to think about it in broader terms, I prefer

"True Communication is only possible between equals."

and what is Love but the greatest form of human communication?

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are getting waaaay too touchy-feely with this whole thing. Love is the greatest form of communication? Bleagh.....don't make me ralph.

What it all boils down to is that one must never IDOLIZE. If you idolize something, it will automatically make you feel inferior. A Don Juan never feels inferior. A Don Juan walks proudly through life, taking any challenge that comes his way. Nothing is too great or unattainable for the Don Juan - he believes that with enough hard work and persistence, he can achieve anything he sets his mind to.

This doesn't mean always getting the girl, though. A Don Juan doesn't worry about getting the girl or not - if he does, bully for him, and if he doesn't, she wasn't that great anyway. Any "wonderful" girl who turns down a Don Juan ain't so wonderful after all.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have absolutely no recollection of posting that! Let's see... 1:15am on the 11th, which was a Saturday. I must have been pretty wasted. :D Nevertheless, i generally agree with it, even though my way of saying was a little odd to say the least. I think it was based on some experience where i shifted my perspective to seeing some absolutely gorgeous girl as just plain human and got results.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have absolutely no recollection of posting that! Let's see... 1:15am on the 11th, which was a Saturday. I must have been pretty wasted. :D Nevertheless, i generally agree with it, even though my way of saying was a little odd to say the least. I think it was based on some experience where i shifted my perspective to seeing some absolutely gorgeous girl as just plain human and got results.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the contrary. Typically the more attractive the girl, the more challenge. I admit that easy pu$$y is great and all but a challenge is good. When I lose the pounds and put on some serious muscle (my guess is that it will be sometime in 2005), my goal is to nail one of the cheerleaders of my college (Iowa State University) Then one of the many hotties in the gymnastics team. Why? I'm sure they already have massive egos from posters of them being on every male's hallway but to me, they are the challenge. It will be a challenge, yes, but if I work hard physically and mentally, it can most definitely be possible before I graduate (2007 but I'm going for a double major so that might be until 2008 or 2009)

Do I think they are out of my league? Not necessarily but they most likely think they are.

Deep down, we all get bored of the easy lays and levitate more towards the tough challenges. The tough nut to crack because once we get in their pants, we succeeded in completely destroying barriers that would normally cause most men to tuck tail and run. Chumps will never get the goddess but men and DJs with razor sharp game will get the goddess.

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good God, do any of you lot see women as people? Or are we just challenges? If you see a woman as just p*ssy to nail, she'll pick up on that very quickly. If you see a woman as an unattainable goddess, then you're not treating her as a human being. No one's perfect, and the first time she screws up, she'll be down from the lofty heights. If you are a smart, interesting guy who actually likes women as people, then you are good enough for any woman who you like. Try having women as friends, I mean real freinds, not women who you think you may one day score with when she's between boyfriends. A man who likes women is a turn on - just as a woman who really likes men as people must be attractive.

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
The goddess is mine! You can have the fat little needy girl in the corner :D