You will never be alpha male

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Look at the mirror and be sincere.You will never make it.Alpha male is marketing for naive guys to buy PUA guides and books.What you can be is aware beta and it is not a bad thing.
To have chance to be the alpha you need proper genetic traits, if you lack them no amount of magic, game and BS is going to make it for you.Bill Gates or Zuckerberg can learn game all life but they will never be considered 'sex symbols' aka alpha.Billions dont make Gates sexy, he is just rich.Alpha is raw desire not calculated desire.

If you are short dude or dude with weak face - no amount of game is going to make it up.You may become more successful thanks to statistics - more try more chance - that's it.Accept your fate as trained/upper beta and play with your cards well.

Read this article to get what I mean and accept your fate.

http://www.examiner.com/article/how...n-times-depends-on-the-alpha-vs-beta-dynamics
This is dumb. People on here are too obsessed with the idea of alpha vs beta and most of them (including you) don't even know what it means. Being an alpha male has very little to do with your size and looks - it has to do with your confidence, intelligence, and the way you carry yourself.

The objective definition of an alpha is the most powerful/socially dominant individual in a group. Go look it up. Bill Gates and Zuckerberg are insanely powerful people and they can get anything they want. This makes them alphas. They are both ridiculously intelligent and natural leaders (you can't create a multi-billion dollar company and revolutionize the entire world without both of these qualities).

Being an alpha has nothing to do with being considered a 'sex symbol'. In fact, I would argue that being considered a sex symbol inherently prevents you from becoming an alpha because people don't follow sex symbols - they follow confident and intelligent leaders. Sex symbols are not taken seriously.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
The objective definition of an alpha is the most powerful/socially dominant individual in a group. Go look it up. Bill Gates and Zuckerberg are insanely powerful people and they can get anything they want. This makes them alphas. They are both ridiculously intelligent and natural leaders (you can't create a multi-billion dollar company and revolutionize the entire world without both of these qualities).
to be alpha, you need to be dominant in everything. if women aren't sexually attracted to those guys except for their money then they aren't real alphas.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
to be alpha, you need to be dominant in everything. if women aren't sexually attracted to those guys except for their money then they aren't real alphas.
False. The definition of alpha has nothing to do with whether or not women find you physically attractive. It has nothing to do with whether or not women find you attractive at all - it just happens to be the case that women are attracted to alpha men. The definition of alpha, like I said before, is to be a leader. To be confident. To be intelligent. To have a high social status and be well respected by the people around you. Women being attracted to alphas is a symptom, not part of the definition.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know we're not going to agree on what an alpha is right? Because it's not really about you, it's about everyone else.

You might have great qualities, but you don't decide if you're alpha. It's a matter of public opinion and environment.

First - public opinion.
Let's take a gym, where there's a huge guy who can lift more than everyone else and looks like a professional bodybuilder. Chances are he is the alpha in that gym.
Next week, an even bigger guy comes in, who can not only lift more, but is really helpful to the smaller guys. He becomes the new standard that everyone looks up to. What's changed about the first guy? Nothing. It's just that everyone else now looks up to the new guy more - i.e. he's the alpha.

Second - environment.
Taking that alpha from the gym into his workplace - let's say an accounting firm. He's a nice guy, but dumb as a box of rocks and is the lowest clerk in the mail room. In that environment, he is not the alpha, it's probably the managing partner of the firm because he's the one with vision and power. Different environment, different opinion of who is alpha.

Some people will look at Bill Gates and think he is just some dorky rich guy who can't pull hot chicks.
Others will just see a multibillionaire who basically ran the computer world for 10-20 years and is probably going to be responsible for curing malaria.

The point is, if something thinks of you as alpha, then you are... to them.
Other people will look at you and just see some guy.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
False. The definition of alpha has nothing to do with whether or not women find you physically attractive. It has nothing to do with whether or not women find you attractive at all - it just happens to be the case that women are attracted to alpha men. The definition of alpha, like I said before, is to be a leader. To be confident. To be intelligent. To have a high social status and be well respected by the people around you. Women being attracted to alphas is a symptom, not part of the definition.
it's not false, if you aren't getting any women you can never be a real alpha, even though you're leading something, you need all of those things to be one.

some dude in charge of his job can be confident of his abilities being in charge of other people, if he can't get any women he is not alpha, all of that goes together.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Look at the mirror and be sincere.You will never make it.Alpha male is marketing for naive guys to buy PUA guides and books.What you can be is aware beta and it is not a bad thing.
To have chance to be the alpha you need proper genetic traits, if you lack them no amount of magic, game and BS is going to make it for you.Bill Gates or Zuckerberg can learn game all life but they will never be considered 'sex symbols' aka alpha.Billions dont make Gates sexy, he is just rich.Alpha is raw desire not calculated desire.

If you are short dude or dude with weak face - no amount of game is going to make it up.You may become more successful thanks to statistics - more try more chance - that's it.Accept your fate as trained/upper beta and play with your cards well.

Read this article to get what I mean and accept your fate.

http://www.examiner.com/article/how...n-times-depends-on-the-alpha-vs-beta-dynamics
Dear Lord............
Vladimir Putin: 5'6
Vs
Barack Obama: 6'1

My money is on Putin.

Simon Bolivar: 5'6
Napoleon: 5'6
Mahatma Gandhi: 5'5
Martin Luther King Jr.: 5'6
...............and my favorite historical figure.
Caius Julius Caesar: 5'2

Those men and many others(short ones) changed history.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
it's not false, if you aren't getting any women you can never be a real alpha, even though you're leading something, you need all of those things to be one.

some dude in charge of his job can be confident of his abilities being in charge of other people, if he can't get any women he is not alpha, all of that goes together.
Dude I'm telling you, that's not true. This isn't something you can argue, it's objectively not true. Getting women is NOT part of the definition of an alpha. There is an objective definition. Look it up.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Dude I'm telling you, that's not true. This isn't something you can argue, it's objectively not true. Getting women is NOT part of the definition of an alpha. There is an objective definition. Look it up.
I don't need to look up anything. look, you can be confident and a leader at your job all you want, when you're acting like a beta around women, you're not an alpha because you're still lacking confidence in that area. how can you argue that?

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
I don't need to look up anything. look, you can be confident and a leader at your job all you want, when you're acting like a beta around women, you're not an alpha because you're still lacking confidence in that area. how can you argue that?
You're not understanding this remotely. This isn't something you can argue. The definition of being an alpha does NOT include getting women. For you to argue with this is just as ridiculous as if you were to argue that the sky is orange.

That being said, women are attracted to men who exhibit the qualities that are inherent in the definition of an alpha. Those qualities are confidence, high social status, intelligence, etc... the qualities of a leader. And just to clarify and address your "point", these men do not act like betas around women.

Once again, just to reiterate, this is NOT something you can argue with. This is fact. There is a 100% objective definition.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
You're not understanding this remotely. This isn't something you can argue. The definition of being an alpha does NOT include getting women. For you to argue with this is just as ridiculous as if you were to argue that the sky is orange.
if you aren't successful in all areas of life lacking confidence somewhere you are not an alpha. women are people too, if you're not confident around women, leading in relationships you're not an alpha.

Syrio said:
That being said, women are attracted to men who exhibit the qualities that are inherent in the definition of an alpha. Those qualities are confidence, high social status, intelligence, etc... the qualities of a leader. And just to clarify and address your "point", these men do not act like betas around women.
men can be confident in their comfort zone, take them out of it and they aren't confident, i know guys at work who run the whole show, they suck in relationships, they aren't alphas. actors are great on screen acting like an alpha, in their private lives they are betas.

to be an alpha you need to lead and be confident with everything, not picking what you feel it should be.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
if you aren't successful in all areas of life lacking confidence somewhere you are not an alpha. women are people too, if you're not confident around women, leading in relationships you're not an alpha.
Dude you can't argue this. It's not debatable. It's 100% objective. The definition of an alpha does not have anything to do with people being successful or not successful in particular areas of their life. In order to meet the definition of an alpha male then you probably do have to be successful in at least most areas of life, but that's not part of the definition itself.

asa_don said:
men can be confident in their comfort zone, take them out of it and they aren't confident, i know guys at work who run the whole show, they suck in relationships, they aren't alphas. actors are great on screen acting like an alpha, in their private lives they are betas.
1. Men who are only confident in particular scenarios are not alphas, and I was never arguing that this was the case.
2. Where are you getting your information about actors being betas in their private lives? I'm pretty sure you just made that up, and I'm pretty sure you are wrong.

asa_don said:
to be an alpha you need to lead and be confident with everything, not picking what you feel it should be.
THIS is the definition of an alpha. That's what I've been saying. It has nothing to do with your sex appeal - it's your ability to lead and be confident with everything. I don't know what point you are trying to bring up here though since this is what I've been saying the whole time.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Who'd want to be an "alpha" male when its those same "alphas" who spend every moment they can online claiming it.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Dude you can't argue this. It's not debatable. It's 100% objective. The definition of an alpha does not have anything to do with people being successful or not successful in particular areas of their life. In order to meet the definition of an alpha male then you probably do have to be successful in at least most areas of life, but that's not part of the definition itself.
man, what a contradiction you have there, if you're not successful you're not an alpha.

a friggin bum on the streets can be more confident than the other bums, with more garbage in his cart. does that make him alpha? :crackup:

Syrio said:
1. Men who are only confident in particular scenarios are not alphas, and I was never arguing that this was the case.
yes you were too arguing that about women, if you're not confident around women you're no alpha.

Syrio said:
2. Where are you getting your information about actors being betas in their private lives? I'm pretty sure you just made that up, and I'm pretty sure you are wrong.
seriously dude, actors are drunks, addicted to drugs, let women use them for money, act like betas.

Syrio said:
THIS is the definition of an alpha. That's what I've been saying. It has nothing to do with your sex appeal - it's your ability to lead and be confident with everything. I don't know what point you are trying to bring up here though since this is what I've been saying the whole time.
if you're not leading in relationships with women you can't be an alpha.

confidence needs to be in all areas of your life.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
man, what a contradiction you have there, if you're not successful you're not an alpha.

a friggin bum on the streets can be more confident than the other bums, with more garbage in his cart. does that make him alpha? :crackup:

yes you were too arguing that about women, if you're not confident around women you're no alpha.

seriously dude, actors are drunks, addicted to drugs, let women use them for money, act like betas.

if you're not leading in relationships with women you can't be an alpha.

confidence needs to be in all areas of your life.
Okay I'm sorry I'm done. This is like trying to explain trigonometry to a golden retriever. I'm explaining the same things over and over again to you but you're not understanding.

Just to reiterate one more time, there is no argument here. You are arguing something that is just objectively false. This is not a debatable topic.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Okay I'm sorry I'm done. This is like trying to explain trigonometry to a golden retriever. I'm explaining the same things over and over again to you but you're not understanding.

Just to reiterate one more time, there is no argument here. You are arguing something that is just objectively false. This is not a debatable topic.
no, that is you because you don't understand sh!t about what being an alpha is.

Syrio said:
The definition of an alpha does not have anything to do with people being successful or not successful in particular areas of their life.
Syrio said:
In order to meet the definition of an alpha male then you probably do have to be successful in at least most areas of life
how the fvck does this make any sense? either you're successful in all areas or you're not, you're not even sure what the fvcking defintion of an alpha is, dumb ass! :crackup:

alphas are successful in all areas of their life, they are an exception to other men who can't perform to their level in all areas, they can't be mediocre in some areas and great in others, that's what you're saying and that's bullsh!t.