Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You want deadly strength try this

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
What a dumbass post..and btw, thats total bull****. Dont post worthless **** like this again.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, Pavel Tsatsouline knows what he is doing. However, it won't help strength much, just techniques.

Fragem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I post one topic that may seem outlandish and you close mindedly reject the website and Pavel's claims, how childish.

[This message has been edited by Fragem (edited 11-09-2002).]

Fragem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this site and thought you guys might be willing to read it, I never expected flaming lol. And you call yourselves Don Juans and you explode with all this anger over a website that breaks your paradigm. Real Men don't get that angry over a website they are skeptical with.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fragem:
I found this site and thought you guys might be willing to read it, I never expected flaming lol. And you call yourselves Don Juans and you explode with all this anger over a website that breaks your paradigm. Real Men don't get that angry over a website they are skeptical with.
No one is angry, they are just letting you know that your post doesn't help anyone out in any way. Some people just aren't very articulate.

------------------
Drug offenders do more time than child molestors, rapists, and murderers. Is this justice? Is this the American way?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually,

Pavel "The Evil Russian" T knows what the fvck he is talking about.

If I had $280, I'd definitely check it out.

Check out his articles on t-mag... and he also writes a monthly column in Muscle Media magazine (pretty much the only reason to read that rag)

lates,
D

p.s. to all those who flamed the kid for posting this.. YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS.

Fragem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight Pavel that's for sure. When and If I get $280 dollars together I am definatly going to check it out.

[This message has been edited by Fragem (edited 11-11-2002).]

Eltosian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dragondoor is a great site.

Don't bother with the $280 SWAT tape. Get Power to the People, Russian Kettlebell Challenge and Bullet Proof Abs instead, which cover most of the same stuff.

Kettlebells rule!

They're essentially the "working class" answer to Olympic-style weightlifting, plus cardio and tendon/ligament strengthening benefits in one.

If you're skeptical, you can get most of the benefit of kettlebells with thick-handled dumbbells.

[This message has been edited by Eltosian (edited 11-11-2002).]

Eltosian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe:
Apparently his method to be as strong as you can, as small as you can.
Yes, this is ideal for military situations, since he was a Spetznas PT instructor.

You can become quite strong without very much hypertrophy, but only to a certain extent. For maximum and consistent strength gains, sarcomere/myobril hypertrophy and neurological efficiency improvement is needed.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what any of that means.

Just out of curiosity, how exactly would you go about packing susper strength into small space? Would doing the opposite make you maximize size relative to strength?

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe:
I don't know what any of that means.

Just out of curiosity, how exactly would you go about packing susper strength into small space? Would doing the opposite make you maximize size relative to strength?
Powerlifting basically.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I suppose you would have to limit your calories as well so you don't grow, but you do increase strength. Is this correct?

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My weightlifting coach is a dragondoor junkie. Result: he's nearly 60 with a bad knee, and can clean + jerk over 300 pounds. Also, all 4 of his kids (ages 21 to 12) are olympic lifters. None of them look all that buff or even very cut, but his oldest son can clean and jerk over 450 pounds (I don't know about his other lifts). And his 12 year old daughter can clean and jerk 120 pounds, and snatch 100. His training has worked for me too (getting a LOT stronger, more athletic and more cut, and never get injured either).

Eltosian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rusty Metal Up Yours:
My weightlifting coach is a dragondoor junkie. Result: he's nearly 60 with a bad knee, and can clean + jerk over 300 pounds. Also, all 4 of his kids (ages 21 to 12) are olympic lifters. None of them look all that buff or even very cut, but his oldest son can clean and jerk over 450 pounds (I don't know about his other lifts). And his 12 year old daughter can clean and jerk 120 pounds, and snatch 100. His training has worked for me too (getting a LOT stronger, more athletic and more cut, and never get injured either).
Does your coach happen to be Ethan Reeve?

BTW- Dragondoor has great forums and articles. My favorite site.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My coach is Mike Burgener (also US olympic women's weightlifting coach)

Yeah, snatches are hard. It's taken me the better part of 2 years to learn the correct form.