Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you think you're don juan when it comes to women?..yeah if you can figure this out

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to make this long story very very short. God showed me his miracle one day when I sat on the computer before going to work, went to facebook and logged on my ex-girlfriend's account. I know her user name but not her password. It took me one try and I was in. Believe it or not God was showing me the way.

I checked her messages and there you go. A message was sent to her best friend telling her everything about this new guy she met through her cousin. I read everything from the first day he held her hands, the first time they made out, where, when blah blah blah. Each sentence felt like I was being stabbed. I cried the hardest I ever did. At work I felt like a zombie. I felt like I was dead.

That was a good 2 months ago. I learned first hand that anything that can't kill me only makes me stronger. All the pain that I could get I let it in. I cried each day after work. Went to the beach alone and really tried to free myself again. Needless to say the crying days are over.

I told her the whole story and that I knew everything and I told her to change her password.

Alright so, anyways, she has 3 accounts. Myspace, facebook and friendster. The facebook one is where all her goodies are. She changed her password there immediately. Both her myspace and friendster still has the same old password that I know of. Our pictures are still in her account but private.

Anyways, last night I was browsing on friendster for females around my area. I don't know how it happened but it seemed that I was logged on her account when I did so. So instantly those same girls I viewed, also viewed her profile. Obviously my dumbas$ was noticed.

I checked her profile today as I can't seem to stop, which I know I will eventually when I find a girl who will keep my mind off of her. Anyways, she made a shout out saying "stop using my account to view other people's ish..please and thanx!<3".

Makes me mad as helll. I don't know if it's because I got caught or because I feel like she has really moved on and I still have feelings for her and wish she'd come back though I've changed so much and know I can't take her back whatever!'

The question is. Why the f*ck is she not changing her password?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!:cuss:

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Because she wants you to see and feel the pain. She has you right where she wants you. She will go in for the kill soon. Forget her. Stop checking. I know you won't but it would be good if you did. She has complete control over you.

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
all this for your ex girlfriend?

heres some advice. get a life, stop logging onto her accounts, get a hobby and dont contact her!

DaBrite1

Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
The question is. Why the f*ck is she not changing her password?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!:cuss:
The real question is, why the hel! are you checking her accounts? AFC if you ask me

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude what the hell.....You have to move on man.

E

Energizer

Now if you were smart, you would have ruined her accounts, deleted all her profile information, deleted her pictures, sent nasty messages to her mates and then changed her password and email address, signed off and left it at that.

What you are doing just isn't funny mate, it's pathetic.

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never log in to any of her accounts, or contact her, or do anything related to her, ever again. EVER.

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you workout?

Post a picture.

I'm willing to help you, seriously help you.
I came to this site thinking I needed help... Instead what I found is apparently I have the best game ever; proof is in a thread I just made asking for help. I read the responses, and they reinforced that I don't need this site. I am currently with the girl I just met, and am on date five. I'll be dropping her and her parents off at the airport friday.
She's a 10 by anyone's standards.

I now know why I came to this site; PM me man.