You think this is more Attention Whorish?

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
A solid 8.5, one of the hotter girls in my school.. me and her have been talking the last week or two, she always seemed to give me solid ec, say hey to me in the halls or just scream my name. So last week she goes " Bearfan, what are you doing this weekend?". I told her I might be going to the city to visit a buddies sister but thats about it, otherwise I wasnt sure. She said " thats cool... Give me a call this weekend".

Now I called her, she gave me a call back leaving a voicemail saying "Bearfan! Im at a party.. I like you alott!! Give me a call back".

I called her back and she was at a party so nothing materialized. Only thing was the next week we didnt talk to much except for wed when I asked her what she was doing this weekend. SHe said family but otherwise she didnt know.

Now, I'm wondering if i should call her this weekend. Before you guys say she said she liked me. She seems very AW including I guess shes with one of the star linebackers at my school supposidly. Not that I would care cause I'm cool with him, But for all I know I could have been just another one of the guys. It also didnt seem like she said it like she meant it, maybe she did, she sounded a little drunk or something. Who knows.

lol to be honest I dont know why i posted this, I should just call her. But for this situation I would like to hear some other opinions.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Bearfan, send me 10k, dollars.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she actually likes you then she'll call you. If she doesn't call you then she prob doesn't give a ****. If she doesn't give a **** then why bother with her?