Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You tards f*cked up

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me she said she was nervous so she wouldn't hurt your feelings like most women do. Acting like she is the prize scares women and it isn't the way to go.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you call her?

By getting her number you would have avoided this.

It's a judgement call on your part, you can't possibly know why she didn't call.
The only thing you can do is make the first move to avoid situations like these.
Don't leave anything in a girl's hands... your a man, you do what you want on your terms.

I do belive you, cuz i've seen shy girls really nervous.. but you didn't call her up first. Which was a big mistake on your part.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stalluproar
Something tells me she said she was nervous so she wouldn't hurt your feelings like most women do. Acting like she is the prize scares women and it isn't the way to go.
I heard the nevousness from her voice over the phone smart guy.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
Why didn't you call her?

By getting her number you would have avoided this.
I had her number but she told me she was gonna call me tomorrow at 4pm why should I sound needy and call her.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah she was nervous cause she was lying her ass off.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The advice on this site is only a GUIDE. Use your common sense and gut instinct over and above any advice you get here...unless it's MY advice which is usually spot on. :D

I would have told you to call her instead and if she seemed to be giving you the run around THEN next her...but to give it a shot first. Unfortunately, I didn't read your other thread.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where the problem lies with trying to give advice over the Internet.

Emperiorjack, you've got to understand that advice given here should be taken lightly. These people giving advice do not personally know your girl and your situation. All they know is what you tell them, and their advice is based only on what you give them. Whatever subtleties, quirks and missed signs can not possibly be effectively picked up by inference.

Whatever it is, you know your situation best. You take what you think is the best course of action from this board and you use it. If it doesn't work, you only have yourself to blame because you were the one that decided to take that course. You learn from it and you move on.

Next time, try to believe in yourself a little more.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had her number but she told me she was gonna call me tomorrow at 4pm why should I sound needy and call her.
You're not acting needy by calling her. What you did right now is needy, cuz you showed her that you have no life and that anytime she calls you is good for you.

Be a man, call her when you want to go out not when she feels like it.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
This is where the problem lies with trying to give advice over the Internet.

Emperiorjack, you've got to understand that advice given here should be taken lightly. These people giving advice do not personally know your girl and your situation. All they know is what you tell them, and their advice is based only on what you give them. Whatever subtleties, quirks and missed signs can not possibly be effectively picked up by inference.

Whatever it is, you know your situation best. You take what you think is the best course of action from this board and you use it. If it doesn't work, you only have yourself to blame because you were the one that decided to take that course. You learn from it and you move on.

Next time, try to believe in yourself a little more.
Best Post on this whole thread:up:

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want to go out with a girl that is too nervous to call you?

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Emperiorjack
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84539
This is my thread that was locked because it seemed so obvious that this girl played me. I Text/Talked to her later and found out that she didn't call me because she was too nervous. She didn't want to say something dumb and f*ck everything up. SoSuave was wrong on this one. This is just heads up for others.
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

We don't care, I don't recognize you as being one of the cool people on SoSuave. Go away.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Emperiorjack
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84539
This is my thread that was locked because it seemed so obvious that this girl played me. I Text/Talked to her later and found out that she didn't call me because she was too nervous. She didn't want to say something dumb and f*ck everything up. SoSuave was wrong on this one. This is just heads up for others.
Go away, troll

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like the site, feel free to stop posting.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first

First things first

Forums are not your god, or your avatar, or your guru. They are simply guidance. You should NEVER EVER depend on any adivce you get here.

I tell you this, you will never be a man who is successful in the long run with womean, money, friends, business, unless you look to YOURSELF as the final authority.

The internet is a wonderful thing. But it is not a cure all. I want you to look down, locate your nut sack, grab it, and remeber that your happiness depends on what choices you make and nothing else.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was nervous, but chances are she is lying to you. Don't blame sosuave for you messing up. You made the decisions to do what you did. Remember, this site is a guide and not a walk through. You learn what is taught and you apply it in an ORIGINAL manner.

Good Luck.:cool: