You should read this.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, pig, that's an excellent level of development. Just curious (not being smart), how come you still come to this forum then?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I also mention I never call her? She does all the work....=P

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let it progress naturally. It's going to happen; the right moment will present itself soon enough. Keep things natural, let the chemistry between the two of you work its magic. Sounds like some fun and exciting times ahead :up:

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so here's the deal....

As I think more and more about this, I begin to ponder various thing's.

Essentially, I am worried about advancing too quickly. The whole situation to me is rather confusing, sad that I must come here and explain my problems over and over but it helps me cope with the situation, and it gives me a little boost of confidence when I sit down and write out my situation. The bad part is that I might be thinking about it too much.

Even after the few recommended thing's here, they really are not guiding me in any certain direction.

We have been friend's for a while, and she does not know that I like her. Well I cant say that for sure because im not her, but more than likely she probably think's we are just friend's. how the hell do I advance! I am afraid to do anything drastic....but if that's all that you guys can advise, I might as well just do it. Find out if shes interested, if not than I could have just burned any chances. Im curious as to if I should bust a move now, or keep slowwwwwly progressing.