You should only pursue women when your life is set

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Wrong. That's how betas get taken advantage of. Use it or lose it. Once you go DJ women will be throwing themselves at you anyway, not hard.
Exactly :up: :up:

Women are not some prize or reward for a life of hard work. Women exist to be used for sex, entertainment and companionship WHENEVER you feel like it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This is a great way to be a beta!

I'm not perfect, yet I still pull. I drive a Pontiac, not a Porsche. I've learned that disregarding women is unhealthy to me, and I've gotta learn bad aspects to get to the good aspects. I've had my share of bad women, especially in Atlanta. And there are good ones. More so as long as my value increases.

Women are always gonna find ways NOT to date men. Start living in the now. Case and point; Man is working trying to start a successful business. He's totally disregarding women. He's also a virgin. He's tried for 4 years and is still failing. He walks outside and a stray bullet hits his heart, killing him instantly. Motherf**ker died a virgin.

Damn. Live in the now.

Case closed.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CAN ALL THE REAL MEN STAND UP!!!

THIS BETA SH!T is NOTHING BUT A WORD.

if partying and women bring you joy in life then you have a empty pathetic life. I dont party and am not always a social guy (not a weirdo or anything jus keep to myself). but i still get pu$$y on a regular. ITS NOT HARD you guys over think it way to much. Anyone can "Spin plates" anyone can have a girlfriend, but very little men can actually realize thats not what life is about.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. You think gandhi or einstein was chasing women...but they were more of a man then me and all these weak minded people on this SS. Stand for nothing fall for anything.

you guys are stuck in a box.

And for the guy who said "women are not some prize or reward for a life of hard work. Women exist to be used for sex, entertainment and companionship WHENEVER you feel like it."
This is somewhat true but only apply to h0e$. This is what gets me about SS, and is maybe why im in the wrong place.

Now im not telling you to pursue women when you have reached your dream job..ect. but if you are chasing your dream women will be chasing you. and if you reach your dream, i guarantee women will see you are content with life and will fall into your lap.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you are claiming that man who is in pursuit of a high paying job, fit body, good personal hygiene, status, wealth, and etc is being beta. Some of you are ****ing dense in the head.

Maybe that's why so many men here are going after prostitutes, *****s, quick lays online, and strippers. Let me know when SoSuave/Don Juan becomes a legit board for alpha males.

Even Pook said women are not the goal.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
I can't believe some of you are claiming that man who is in pursuit of a high paying job, fit body, good personal hygiene, status, wealth, and etc is being beta.
That's called a straw man argument. Not one person in this thread claimed that. We claimed that waiting until you've accomplished all those things before you start sarging women is beta. And it is.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
I can't believe some of you are claiming that man who is in pursuit of a high paying job, fit body, good personal hygiene, status, wealth, and etc is being beta. Some of you are ****ing dense in the head.
Did you even read the title of your own thread?

Like Zarky said, no one is saying that. YOU said that WE should pursue women when our life is set. People are arguing against THAT.

Come on, man. It's your own thread. It shouldn't be that hard to follow that line of thought, right?

So who is ****ing dense in the head?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
You're an idiot who clearly can't even grasp what everyone said about YOUR own thread title and subject matter.

Zarky's right with his last response.

I can't believe you can't even follow what everyone was saying against your main argument AND your thread title. Hilarious.

Thomson

Banned
Reaction score
This is funny. Both from the op and the arguers. You are all betas arguing like lil biches. End of story. Thread can be closed.

In both case can you pursue woman. When you have life set, woman will come automatically, it will be very easy, just playfulness.

When you don't have your life set, it is much harder.

In both the case, you can have woman.

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its important to note that achieving all of said things such as getting a good job, being physically fit,... etc are great for natural confidence. That's not to say you cant get with girls here and there or have flings along the way, they can be fun and can open up options, but it is important to make yourself the first priority to the point where you are completely happy with yourself.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
False:

You are a man. Learn to multi-task

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheet.

I'm screwing broads in the mean time. Screw that.

and I'm no prize. I'm not something a girl can just unwrap and use. I'm a king, A GOD, A mack, a true playa.

Top Bottom