Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You resemble a celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
That could be a disadvantage seeing as Favre is notorious for being a whiny little biotch for a QB.
I outta show you the back of my pimp hand for that sacreligious statement! :cuss:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
I outta show you the back of my pimp hand for that sacreligious statement! :cuss:
Don't get your undies in a bunch. I didn't say he was a bad QB...just that he is notorious for being a whiny little biotch...which is the truth. Shall we talk about how many times he has a hissy fit when he gets hit? Yeah...that's what I thought! :D

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
KARMA can back me up on this, but I'm constantly being pegged for Bret Farve or Mark Wahlberg. I even had a screener in the Amsterdam airport ask me if I was related to Farve,..heh.
Damn Rollo, I was going to tell you awhile back that I thought you looked like someone, now for the life of me I can't remember who the hell it is.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Wyldfire said:
That could be a disadvantage seeing as Favre is notorious for being a whiny little biotch for a QB. I could see some overzealous Cheese Head being snarky to poor Rollo. :) I always liked Mark Brunell's style and attitude much better. I'm a firm believer in stepping up and making things happen on your own when there is no help available to you rather than being a crybaby...even in football.

Bird, this was completely unwarranted and uncool.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Bird, this was completely unwarranted and uncool.
It was intended as a dig at Favre...not Rollo. My deceased fiance was a huge Green Bay fan...loved that team with a passion...and he used to get really frustrated with Favre (even though he liked him) because he was so whiny. He would yell at the TV and tell Favre to get up and go play and stop crying about getting hit. Anytime someone mentions Favre it reminds me of Pete and how adorable it was when he'd grumble at Favre through the television. So...nothing to do with Rollo...and everything to do with Favre. :kick:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
KARMA can back me up on this, but I'm constantly being pegged for Bret Farve or Mark Wahlberg. I even had a screener in the Amsterdam airport ask me if I was related to Farve,..heh.
do you throw multiple INT's like him as well? just kiddin

not bad. I know you work out alot so that's good. I have good genes and I'd be lying if I said i worked out everyday, but I'm still in shape.. my goal for next year is to try the iron man (at least one of my goals) so needless to say, I need to get it together

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Don't get your undies in a bunch. I didn't say he was a bad QB...just that he is notorious for being a whiny little biotch...which is the truth. Shall we talk about how many times he has a hissy fit when he gets hit? Yeah...that's what I thought! :D
Packers fans NEVER speak of Brett Favre in a negative light. Check yoself before you wreck yoself!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it isn't blatently obvious that this b!tch is a troll yet to at least ONE of the moderators...

Wow.

Talk about de-railing a thread on purpose and starting arguements.

Wow.

Hello? Anybody?

Damn I wish people wouldn't quote that retard.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Packers fans NEVER speak of Brett Favre in a negative light. Check yoself before you wreck yoself!
Yes they do. My fiance was such a HUGE fan that he kept a huge binder notebook with stats and plays from every game they played since he was a teenager. He was an artist as well and even drew the players and then used expensive markers to color his drawings in. I've never seen a bigger fan of a team in my life. He got frustrated with Favre all the time. The fact that he also played football may have contributed to that frustration. He did the same thing with the Patriots...those were his two teams and he hated Dallas with a passion.

Favre IS a whiner and a crybaby...and that is a well documented fact. Get mad if you want, but you can't say it's not true, lol.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
If it isn't blatently obvious that this b!tch is a troll yet to at least ONE of the moderators...

Wow.

Talk about de-railing a thread on purpose and starting arguements.

Wow.

Hello? Anybody?

Damn I wish people wouldn't quote that retard.
Trolls don't have posts in the DJ Bible.

Trolls don't offer input and advice to serious threads that is typically 95% + better than the other advice given.

I'm not a troll and the mods know that as well as the vast majority of the forum members...and you look really silly repeatedly calling me a troll.

Someone please quote this :D

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Someone please quote this
I quoted some better stuff:

Void said:
I wish to know why Crowes22... was banned.
Wyldfire said:
Wouldn't it be rather foolish to ban someone whose advice is in the DJ Bible?
Now, back to what I look like...

I've been told I look like Jesus. You just can't get any better than that :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I quoted some better stuff:

Now, back to what I look like...

I've been told I look like Jesus. You just can't get any better than that :D
Des, you know perfectly well that I never start fights with anyone and that I get along just fine with 99% of the members here. You guys (the mods) don't want to appear to seem to give me preferential treatment since I'm a woman and in doing so you actually are treating me differently by allowing a few members to get away with making personal attacks on me and flamebaiting. If someone did this to anyone other than me they would get banned for disruption. By allowing those few to get away with it you guys put me in the position where I feel like I have to defend myself all the time. If you would just treat personal attacks on me in the same way you treat them when done to any of the guys on here there would not be so much controversy surrounding me all the time. I know the mods mean well and are not intentionally treating me differently and only trying to appear fair...but when people are allowed to attack me at will it just encourages new members who join to behave badly as well.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh...and if I remember correctly...(it was a long time ago I saw your pic, though)...you kinda resembled Eddie Vedder. And do correct me if I'm mistaken since it's been awhile.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You couldn't send that to me in a PM?

Back on topic please.
I've told you that in PMs before and I would like all mods to read it. Feel free to move it to the Moderators forum if you'd like.

So was I right about Eddie Vedder or did I remember wrong?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been told I look like Eddie Vedder, but I guess I kinda do. I've been told by more people that I look like Jesus. I've also been told I look like Ted Nugent. Not sure about that one, but I probably act more like him:

"And if you're a woman who feels that his lyrics to ditties such as the immortal 'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang' are sexist, Nugent says, '**** you and go to a Garth Brooks show. Kiss my dog's dead, diseased, rotting ass. If you don't have a sense of humor, you're not allowed in Ted's world. I don't objectify women. I'd like to think that I'm optimizing their hardware.' "- Westword Newspaper , Denver, Colorado, July 27, 1994

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I get Bruce Willis or Tom Hanks frequently.

People should lay off the crack.
Funny...because both look very DISIMILAR to each other.

Temptation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
If you put up a poll about me specifically...more people will want me to stay. I get MANY pms from people thanking me for my help and thanking me for posting here. They just don't post publicly because they don't want to get flamed or accused of sucking up to me. Again...YOU are in the minority. Wouldn't it be rather foolish to ban someone whose advice is in the DJ Bible? My advice is better than over 95% of the rest of the advice you'll find on these forums now...even if I do have tits. If I used a male ID and posted the things I do the same people who flame me would be sniffing my ass like they do Pook. Look past the tits and judge the CONTENT of my posts rather than just assume it's bad because I'm a chick.
WOAH you're a chick? You post some FANTASTIC stuff :) you are a good woman for being able to admit the truth rather than hide it with the "nice guy" stuff. Most girls want men to be nice guys so they have the choice and the power over who they choose, rather than someone giving them no option but to fall for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.