Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You now need to sign a legal document to have sex in California

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet Jayzus, I wouldn't be surprised if couples are going to need to apply for licenses before they have sex. Best guys wise up about women and the wacky society they are breeded(ing) into.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what happens when both parties are drunk, on drugs, etc.? Would both be found guilty of raping each other? And why is that a person who is intoxicated or high can be held responsible for the consequences of some actions (i.e. drunk driving) but not for the consequences of other actions (drunk fvcking)?

On a side note, it would be pretty amusing to see some fat chick prosecuted for having sex with a guy suffering from a case of beer goggles, though I doubt it would ever happen...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
So what happens when both parties are drunk, on drugs, etc.? Would both be found guilty of raping each other? And why is that a person who is intoxicated or high can be held responsible for the consequences of some actions (i.e. drunk driving) but not for the consequences of other actions (drunk fvcking)?

On a side note, it would be pretty amusing to see some fat chick prosecuted for having sex with a guy suffering from a case of beer goggles, though I doubt it would ever happen...
I think this "law" is stupid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this is heading toward a "men are guilty until proven innocent" approach when it comes to rape. Sex is not considered something two adults do, sex is considered something that a male does to a female.

If the female is drunk, she cannot give consent. Is both the male and the female are drunk, the man is guilty because the female could not give consent. If the man and the woman sign a paper saying they consent, all the woman has to do is say she was drunk when she signed it and bam the man is guilty of rape.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contracts for sexual services are void on their face. If you had a such a contract and were accused of rape, the contract would not be admissible as evidence to prove consent. It would also be barred as evidence under hearsay rules - an out of court statement, not under oath, used to prove the truth of the matter asserted. Hearsay encompasses written documents as well as spoken statements.

The word "drunk" is troubling. Think about everything cops have to go through in order to write a dui. Should a guy carry around a breathalyzer? Cops have to get trained in how to use them. Maybe a roadside sobriety test is in order? That takes more training. And what about women who are messed-up on drugs or pills? You'd need a portable crime lab and a blood sample.

College tuition is big money for the state. They want mommy and daddy to feel safe that their sweet innocent angel of a daughter won't get fvcked after she passes out naked at a frat party.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should require a license to have kids, not for sex. :D

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Contracts for sexual services are void on their face. If you had a such a contract and were accused of rape, the contract would not be admissible as evidence to prove consent. It would also be barred as evidence under hearsay rules - an out of court statement, not under oath, used to prove the truth of the matter asserted. Hearsay encompasses written documents as well as spoken statements.
1) This isn't a commercial contract where a service is provided for money or other consideration.

2) The rule against hearsay does not apply to statements made by parties to the proceeding.

Having said that, this "law" is still retarded.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't a contract, period, because no court in the world will enforce it. You can have all the signed papers you want, but if she changes her mind later, they are worthless.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's gonna eventually be virtual sex in a device, like in Demolition Man.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hudpes said:
You should require a license to have kids, not for sex. :D
Seriously!!! So many idiot welfare moms out there having babies and draining the economy