Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You never get excited about anything"

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf of a year and a bit has said this to me a couple of times now and I have no clue what she means...I openly admit I'm a very laid back type of person and I actually think it's one of my best traits but she sees it as a negative apparently.

She told me the other night I'm so laid back and I never get excited about anything. Is this girl code for saying I'm boring or what? She said it right after she was tickling me and I tried to tickle her back but stopped as I know she's not ticklish. She always does little cheeky things like grabbing my cig or the remote control and not letting me have it back.

I joke with her all the time and take her out places for things to do and eat etc.

I'm not the type of guy to jump around and act all hyped up that just is not who I am. But maybe could use some tips on how not to appear to be a boring b4astard. Anyone got any ideas?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
wimminz loves the drama....be a psycho for even a nano second, ask about her sexy friend...is she seeing anyone? who is he? she hs the curves....etc, be subtle, then dont answer, piss off and do some other sh!t...if she comes back to you and asks....what????

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
wimminz loves the drama....be a psycho for even a nano second, ask about her sexy friend...is she seeing anyone? who is he? she hs the curves....etc, be subtle, then dont answer, piss off and do some other sh!t...if she comes back to you and asks....what????
She doesn't have any sexy friends lol so that would be difficult. Though she usually comments on guys she finds attractive on the tv so maybe I should start voicing my opinion on women too.

Didn't understand the rest of your post mate :/

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex would say this to me. I told her it's cause I don't act like a little child like the way she does lol...

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she is still spreading her legs, it's just her talking and you shouldn't change a thing.

99% of the stuff they say is pointless and doesn't lead anywhere if you entertain it.