Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Need Game and Ever More: Young Guys (and even others), Here's What You are Facing

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is beyond the "mystery" of "woman", though that's part of it. The other part is the socio-cultural changes we are dealing with. When you here guys advising you to hit the gym, learn game, get a career, get off your azz, and so on, they are right. But it ain't enough or a fix-all... Things are really fuct.

I write this as a guy with some experience and knowledge. First, my "credentials" as someone who has some experience with women and then what I observe going on and what you (as a young guy coming up, but also what is leaking into the older generation) are going to have to deal with, if you have not realized it already.

Guys with top notch game probably have navigate this crap well and this post will only be for them to confirm rather than commiserate.

My credentials to speak with "some" knowledge:

I'm 46, have 3 degrees, on a PhD in a social science field. I do well at observing behavior without being bowled over by PC boilerplate. I have a lay count of approaching 80, but I'm not super skilled at landing anyone I want. I'm comfortable around women and get some attracted to me. But I also get some nibbling on the bait only to lose them and fail. I have a wide circle of friends, not socially awkward, have my own home, decent income, have published books, and work out regularly. I'm told I'm good looking and a damn good lay.

It's not enough, even for just above average women.

My game is okay but not expert. That said, I'm no introvert or someone who has no idea about how to get their interests across to a woman. I have lots of friends and my platonic female friends (and a few ex's) love me to death. I bang, on average, about 8-10 women a year.

I lose or get nexted by a lot more.

One of my ex's is a ob/gyn surgeon (age 45). Loves me to death. Will bang me at the drop of a hat. Totally addicted and makes 5x more money than I do. She's an HB6 but stays fit.

Another FWB (age 40) also adores me, will entertain me at will. Highschool teacher, a bit overweight, but good looking, fun, and sexually adventurous.

Not interested in a LTR with either. And, I'm the best damn bang either has ever had.

All that said, my looks, fitness, social acuity, skills, hobbies, success, wisdom, cooking ability, ability to dance, and so on, ARE NOT ENOUGH.

In the last two years, I've banged about 15 women but only dated 2 with any regularity. One -- who rode the carousel, had 2 husbands, lost custody of her kids, developed a meth habit, had to leave her state for a job here -- thought she could do better. Now, from what I'm told, she's with an uber beta who cheats on her. SHE broke up with ME (I treated her "right", which we know here is the opposite of what "works").

I know my age means that I cannot count on 25 year old hotties being my main demographic to hit on. No problem. We age. It happens. But how many guys age, keep their looks, stay fit, stay intellectually curious, have free time, are actually independent, don't have ex-wife/children baggage, etc.? Few. I'm actually the "prize" many middle age women claim to look for... or that's what they say.

Women like me, but few actually jump at a chance to go out on a date.

Their options and expectations are THROUGH THE ROOF.

Three examples just from today:

I wanna go out to see a band, but a younger woman I failed with will be there and I'd rather prefer to show up with another woman with me (call it vanity, or what have you), but at my age, my friends mostly are married with kids and don't go out as much. So when I do, I'd like to continue to build my social cred with at least being with a member of the opposite sex when I do show up at events rather than being by myself most of the time (it's a dynamic that if you have not learned yet, you will as you age and your friends move/marry off).

Girl One (not all that interested in dating, but like to get her out for fun): She's the "crazy" you shouldn't stick you d!ck in. PTSD. Emotional FB posts. But, she stays in touch (likes my few facebook posts...mostly I'm ghost there), hasn't been out for a while, and needs some fun. I text her about needing to get out and seeing some music tonight. No response.

Girl Two (from my local afternoon pub): She's nice enough, a few pounds overweight, not a fatty. We have good conversation and she has no boyfriend. "Hey, I'm seeing some music tonight, you should come." Flailing non-committal "I don't know, I've been at the pool and will probably just crash." Really? No BF, you can talk to me for 1 1/2 hours, laugh, have fun, but you and your no future job leaves you secure enough when a decent looking, career oriented, fit, fun guy asks you to go see music and dance is not good enough to jump at the chance for fun? Wow.

Girl Three (I've known her for a few years, but not close. She's an HB6 as far as looks but bumps up to a 7 with style and personality). This girls been to a few of my parties. Likes me enough, I guess. We get along and know similar people. Me: "Hey, good music tonight." Her: "Who ,what?" I reply with info. Her: "I have to get up early, so I'm undecided...." Really? You've got nothing going on and I say let's see some music and you can't decide??

Guys, don't get knee jerk here. I'm no KJ, I've had plenty of girlfriends. I've banged tons more than the average guy (their 7 versus my about 80... not top DJ level, but much more than the normal afc). Again, I'm fit, funny, have women loved me dearly, can bang like a champ....

And the women's sense of entitlement and options are simply dumbfounding. I'd never beat a woman (except to defend myself) and I can make them comfortable with me. But I'm not even talking about the hottest women I've hit on, also with mixed success.

My failure is to be simply a shameless ass that makes them tingle with my being an azzhole. The two women who can't get enough of me? Yeah, I bust on them constantly. Women I talk to straightforwardly and then say, "Hey, let's go catch some music and dance"... not much interest.

Go back and read the post about real value versus preceived value on here. All our talk about career, hobbies, jobs, fitness, etc. might be useful once they are attracted, but it seems to me that it is shameless game that gets them attracted in the first place.

Fellas, you got to make them tingle first off.

The chicks are in a state now where those other traits are MEANINGLESS when you first or even second meet them. Those traits may not hurt and they may be intriguing, but they don't get them wet.

Game first.

Other things second.

Women have SO MANY options that their lives are buffets.

Worse, women with marginal SMV and fewer options, will still pass with a quality guy shows interest.

The fix to the problem is ALL MEN nexting chicks at the slightest hesitation of seeing them. But we all know that ain't gonna happen.

I'll finish with basically saying that lots of the advice guys are giving guys about being in shape, having a good income/job/hobbies, being able to talk to women in social settings, etc., is losing its efficacy in terms of even establishing that you are guy with paying attention to.

It is becoming more and more game first. Even with women who are older.

This will not get better soon.

Women are branch swingers. And what is increasingly determining what branch they swing too is less and less outwardly "good man/mate" criteria and more and more simply verbal prowess.

I do "okay" there, but not well enough to get a date at will. My credentials, my job, income, dress, fitness, humor, and so on are NOT ENOUGH.

Young guys, learn game because sooner rather than later that's what will be all that matters.

BS artists will get laid, in short, and the women have NO CLUE about the social dynamics that are leading them down this path.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I agree with you and its my experience too, even at my age. You can only lower your standards to find a woman that will actually appreciate you. Men naturally tend to overrate themselves anyway. Some factors doom you to a very uneven experience dating: height, unmasculine physical traits, etc.

My mom always told me that I should be successful in life and then the women would come. Yeah its true but they're ONLY there for the success, and who wants that. You're a beta provider. And thats in the upper class/big cities !They don't actually like you. Especially in the middle class or lower. They don't even know what a Ph.d is, you're nothing but a passing curiosity to the younger ones. Wearing a backwards hat and getting a neck tat would get you 5x more pvssy.
You are correct.

I've met a few women who work at the clubs/pubs I frequent... women with no career future. Again, I'm no dork academic. In fact, most people have no idea that I'm highly educated and professionally employed when they meet me. Yes, I'm articulate and socially well-adjusted. I dress well but not stuffy and I'm not standoff-ish. I'm easy to talk too.

What women say they want:

A good man they can trust
A man that treats them well
A man that has his life together
A man that is fit and decent looking
A man that is confident in who he is
A man that is not insecure around women

And so on... I fit all those traits and, yes, there are, like I said, a few women that adore me....but

From what women say, I should have no problem finding dates, lays, and girlfirends....

I'm not suffering a severe drought, but....

Here's what women do respond to....

Guys who don't care about what they say or think
Guys who they think they can dominate (attracted shortly just for a lay)
Guys with tats in places that guarantee no productive future
Guys who simply could care less if the woman is interested or not
Guys who have reckless fun (I do this) but without any sense of future stabilty

All this said, here's my basic failure (and I wonder if I'm too old and established to fix this)....

Though I never planned on getting married, I've sort of dampened some of my bad boy traits girls love (and had them flocking to me in college) and elevated other traits the carousel riders want once the wall hits. That is, I'm "prefect" long-term material from a girl's perspective (that alpha/beta combo) but I'm not someone interested in marriage and children.

So, what's happened is that my typical interaction with women is respectful, honest, friendly, and so on (ergo, do not what to fvck, but maybe marry later) and this makes it difficult to meet some of them and get them out. When/if I get them out on a date, I have NO PROBLEM escalating, making things sexual, and banging the loving daylights out of them. But when I do meet them in my usual social settings, I deal with them straight on, like "normal" people and most times get no vaginas wet. I try to get them out, and there's filibustering. That's my failure, I understand.

When I do finally get them out, my closing rate is pretty decent.

But here's where we are: The straight alpha azzhole has a much better chance at even getting them out. I'm not a beta pushover (though a few times in the past I've backslided) and have slayed a decent deal. If I interact as the respectful beta new guy, getting them out (where I can unleash the alpha sexual bad boy I know how to do) can be really tough.

Finally, when/if i do get them out and then back home, I bang the living hell out of them and they love me to death.

But they don't want to even try to go on a date with a guy that treats them "normal" and "respectful" and "equal" when they first meet them. This intrigues them and makes them will NADA.

I'm still trying to adjust, because I know how to do it.

This thread was a heads-up to new guys / inexperienced guys / frustrated guys.... You gotta sort of being the shameless sexual azzhole from the gitgo more today than ever.

Being a "good man" is no the guy woman want to bang.

And, these days, you gotta bang her first before she'll even entertain a relationship.

And the chicks all think this is the "normal" state of things.

It's a total mess....

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
1st world mess only.
1st world problems only.

So you realize that women are sh1t over there yet you continue to indulge them in their bvll****?

Cheat Code:
Move to a place friendly to men/dating/marriage.
Find area with traditional couples/traditional dating (3rd World)
Marry woman whom you have only mild interest in.

BTW I got my education at the library.
I NEVER hit the gym... period.
I rarely use game.
I'd rather focus my life on productive things like money/business/career than women.

Moving abroad solves a lot of problems from the get go.

OR

You could stay in that american mess of princess meets homo.
3 degrees and still dating women your own age, tsk tsk tsk.

All that said, my looks, fitness, social acuity, skills, hobbies, success, wisdom, cooking ability, ability to dance, and so on, ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.

I get hit on by women 18 and up... man, my colleagues who are NOTHING to look at... some of them ugly as sin are nailing women that would make you cry. It's all about supply and demand. I'm not rich, nor do I have the best job ever, I don't have the best skills, I'm an ok dancer, I can't cook and I'm so - so at best. I don't need it, I don't care. Go where there is a huge supply of women and a big demand for men. Take Russia for example, women there are coming to China for their men..

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good read. Its funny, even with how young I am, I've sort of experienced some of the same. I used to be the typical @sshole guy. I didn't care what people thought of me, I treated everyone like sh!t, and yet there was always a few girls who tried talking to me, pulling me into conversations and just seemed to want me. I've since regressed more into an AFC role, and while I can still get girls to approach me (only when I'm not trying, just doing my own thing, and not worrying about them), its not the same.

Right now I'm trying to find that middle ground (Alpha-beta combo), but it seems like its not worth it. Hell, even a church girl I know isn't the "angel" I was trying to make her out to be. Crazy to think at some point these h0es were once pure.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women don't need to know about social dynamics...because they benefit from them

When a man works it is a matter of life and death, and, as a rule, the first years of his life are decisive. Any man of twenty-five who is not well on his way up the ladder can be considered, to all intents and purposes, a hopeless case. At this stage, all his faculties are being developed, and the fight with his competitors is a fight to the death. Behind a mask of business friendship, he is constantly on the watch for any sign of superiority in one of his associates, and he will note its appearance with anxiety. If this same associate shows signs of weakness or indecision, it must be taken advantage of at once. Yet man is only a tiny cog in a gigantic business machine, he himself being in effect exploited at every turn. When he drives others, he drives himself most of all. His orders are really orders from above, passed on by him. If the men at the top occasionally take time to praise him, it is not in order to make him happy: it is only to spur him on, to stimulate him to greater effort. For man, who was brought up to be proud and honorable, every working day is merely an endless series of humiliations. He shows enthusiasm for products he finds useless, he laughs at jokes he finds tasteless, he expresses opinions which are not his own. Not for a moment is he allowed to forget that the merest oversight may mean demotion, that one slip of the tongue may spell the end of his career
Yet woman, who is the prime cause of all these struggles, and under whose very eyes these fights take place, just stands aside and watches. Going to work means to her flirting and dates, teasing and banter, with the odd bit of `labor' done for the sake of appearances - work for which, as a rule, she has no responsibility. She knows that she is only marking time, and even if she does have to go on working for one reason or another, at least she has had years of pleasant dreams. She watches men's battles from a safe distance, occasionally applauding one of the contestants, encouraging or scolding, and while she makes their coffee, opens their mail, or listens to their telephone conversations, she is coldbloodedly taking her pick. The moment she has found `Mr. Right,' she retires gracefully, leaving the field open to her successors...E Vilar

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Another FWB (age 40) also adores me, will entertain me at will. Highschool teacher, a bit overweight, but good looking, fun, and sexually adventurous.
Banged one of them teachers last night. She said she'd do something for me today...she's yet to do it! I don't think she ever will. I was a mega-as5hole to her yesterday and last night after I'd fvcked her. Would've thunk she would have done what I'd asked her to.

Anyway, she's totally not my type around 5'2" (I'm 6'2"), nice t!tties, though getting droopier, stubby body, though tight tight pvssy (I could not last very long in doggy). She's good at flattery, charming, or complimenting people in front of people, and she feels like I was making her look good everywhere we went, so she'd engage a few strangers to show off her arm-candy. It was so obvious. She drives a little white jeep. I don't think she's capable of true love though, cause she's toooo wrapped up into complex social isms, just tooo bogged down with bullsh!t, too many ideas and beliefs that are utter bullsh!t. I can't stand hearing it really, I tolerate it to get to fvck her, and she thinks I agree with her, but really I think everything that comes outta her mouth is a lie, hogwash, years of her youth compounded up until today, a cumulation of non-stop TV, institutional education, parents, girlfriends, that have left her this cross-wired mess. Plus, she's narrow-eyed, and beakish nose. Redhead, but still...Teachers, I haven't had too good of experiences with em. I'm sure there's good ones out there somewheres but I haven't found one, at least, that I've fvcked.

This thread is totally educating to me, with you and Burroughs, and everybody's adding to it. To walk into Amero-woman's world today, is to walk into a mine field. Watch your fvckin step. Even an "alpha" should protect his As5ets and not go off the richter scale in his "recklessness" when women are in his vicinity. Women are the cause of many in prison, jail, etc I believe. They cause them to run drugs, kill, do whatever, they would have not otherwise done, unless genetically born a fvckin psychopath to begin with...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters...if you want relationship material, don't seriously go after anyone woman who enjoys night life and drinking..use these ones as plates only for sex...the only good ones worthy of relationships could care less about going out to a pub or nightclub and are traditional and usually religious and church going....the rest just want to jump on a carousel or chase after something they think is a little out of their reach...

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
the only good ones worthy of relationships could care less about going out to a pub or nightclub and are traditional and usually religious and church going....
I really wish I could believe that...

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
All that said, my looks, fitness, social acuity, skills, hobbies, success, wisdom, cooking ability, ability to dance, and so on, ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.

theres your answer man. you FEEL like your not enough. but you are.

if anything you should watch a few videos from alex ( from RSD) and get in the mindset that you are enough!

because right now.. i am VERY jealous of you. you got everything i want. granted i am 23. but you say it's not enough.. dude.. if i got an apartment of my own i could afford. THAT would be enough for me me ( to get girls, i still would want more because i'm hungry for success. )

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, all I can add is that Pook was right in his lessons.

Women love value, yes, but so do we. We value good genetics in women, hot asses, hair etc.

Women truly love men who have a penis. Men who are overtly sexual and can dominate them, and they will give up all their list of traits for a guy who can look them in the eye and be the boss. If you can talk some dirty **** to them, while sober, have no shame about it, this seems to work wonders (and is currently working wonders for me).

The value thing is purely just so they can validate the fact they are ****ing you to their friends. Once they tick the box that you are a catch of some sort and aren't embarrased or feel like they are dating down and letting a loser dominate them, then they look for the dude who is strong enough to boss them like a ho.

If they just want sex, they will forgo the value bit and just get a dude who can boss them.

blindnowisee

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you're:
- a part of the **** carrousel by laying women but not committing
- hating the ladies who ride the **** carrousel

Stop hating the game.. just get better at it ;-)

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Men get into trouble when they start chasing "relationships" instead of just chasing sex.

Why men want "relationships" with women so badly in 2013 I'll never understand. Are you really that desperate to increase the drama in your life and basically have a constant whiny brat to question every decision you make? Are you really that desperate to have access to only ONE woman?

In the dating context, women are for sex and reproduction. Nothing more. Once you accept this, dealing with women will get a lot easier.

Men who do the best with women are men who live in the moment. They treat women like an amusement park. They don't chase a relationship... they let that evolve organically.

No matter how much value, looks, muscles, fame, etc. you have.. women can smell desperation on you if its there. Once they smell it, they lose all respect and attraction. Sure.. they'll still date you if they can benefit.. but there won't be any passion.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to act like an @sshole to attract women. Maybe for some of the guys here, their "nice, respectable" selves aren't masculine or edgy enough. I bust on women all the time, but I don't consider it jerk behavior, because they know I'm just joking with them.

PlayHer Man said:
Why men want "relationships" with women so badly in 2013 I'll never understand. Are you really that desperate to increase the drama in your life and basically have a constant whiny brat to question every decision you make? .
It's supply and demand. There are so few women suitable for relationships these days, it's no wonder so many guys would love to find a decent girl to take home to mother. Slvts are a dime a dozen.

By the way, my girlfriend is probably the most drama-free person I know. She also respects my judgement as leader of the household and doesn't question my decisions. Not all relationships fit the PUA theory AFC/slave stereotype. You just have to screen well to pick a good girl, and be strong enough to keep the frame.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
It's supply and demand. There are so few women suitable for relationships these days, it's no wonder so many guys would love to find a decent girl to take home to mother. Slvts are a dime a dozen.

By the way, my girlfriend is probably the most drama-free person I know. She also respects my judgement as leader of the household and doesn't question my decisions. Not all relationships fit the PUA theory AFC/slave stereotype. You just have to screen well to pick a good girl, and be strong enough to keep the frame.
Sure, that may be true.. but what makes it worth the trouble? A woman's values and goals change with age. Even if they don't.. over time the woman will age and lose her sex appeal and youthful charm.

Finally.. oneitis is a very dangerous place to be as a man. Believing you found something "rare" that is hard (or impossible) to replace is a recipe for having NO power in a relationship.

Women know how to give men the illusion of control. But if your girlfriend is truly RARE.. all she has to do is cheat or lose interest to pull the rug out from under you. And if you can't replace her.. then what? --> You cry :cry:

Cynical I know.. but oneitis is bad medicine. Having a girlfriend is one thing.. having one that you can't replace is another..

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
constant whiny brat
yes

The pursuit of women leads nowhere

The pursuit of children at least accomplishes my goals. I am bored with women and the game so in essence, yes, a whiny brat is what I desire next... but not just one... 7 or 8 of them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Sure, that may be true.. but what makes it worth the trouble? A woman's values and goals change with age. Even if they don't.. over time the woman will age and lose her sex appeal and youthful charm.

Finally.. oneitis is a very dangerous place to be as a man. Believing you found something "rare" that is hard (or impossible) to replace is a recipe for having NO power in a relationship.

Women know how to give men the illusion of control. But if your girlfriend is truly RARE.. all she has to do is cheat or lose interest to pull the rug out from under you. And if you can't replace her.. then what? --> You cry :cry:
Lol, who said I couldn't replace her? In fact, if there's one thing I know for sure it's that I can replace her. It's true that women that are good LTR material are rare. But for whatever reason, I tend to attract nice girls and I have a good nose for them. I also live in a fairly conservative area, so there are more to be had.

I agree women change though. I am not depending on my girlfriend sticking around, I know things can change on a dime, I'm resigned to this. At my age I've been around the block a time or two. Doesn't matter. I will take whatever each day gives me. I didn't cry when I got divorced, so I'm not going to cry if I lose my current girlfriend. As I am fond of saying, women come and women go. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy things while they last.

Don't misunderstand me, if we split up I will experience some grief. But so what? It's nothing I haven't been through before, it's not the end of the world. You don't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

It's also true that women can lose their youth and charm. Men aren't immortal either, although they do age better than women. This is somewhat negated by the fact that I tend to date younger women.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mark1234 said:
What's the story Eph? Think you found a good girl but she wasn't?
lol, somewhat. Hell, I'm not afraid to admit it. If you must know, she goes to church, is pretty "traditional", but as time goes on I'm learning she's not the angel I've been trying to make her out to be. Still far from this generation's slvts though. So, yeah like I said, kinda. At least it wasn't a long hard realization like with the last one. Anyway, back to more relevant topics...

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
It is beyond the "mystery" of "woman", though that's part of it. The other part is the socio-cultural changes we are dealing with. When you here guys advising you to hit the gym, learn game, get a career, get off your azz, and so on, they are right. But it ain't enough or a fix-all... Things are really fuct.

I write this as a guy with some experience and knowledge. First, my "credentials" as someone who has some experience with women and then what I observe going on and what you (as a young guy coming up, but also what is leaking into the older generation) are going to have to deal with, if you have not realized it already.

Guys with top notch game probably have navigate this crap well and this post will only be for them to confirm rather than commiserate.

My credentials to speak with "some" knowledge:

I'm 46, have 3 degrees, on a PhD in a social science field. I do well at observing behavior without being bowled over by PC boilerplate. I have a lay count of approaching 80, but I'm not super skilled at landing anyone I want. I'm comfortable around women and get some attracted to me. But I also get some nibbling on the bait only to lose them and fail. I have a wide circle of friends, not socially awkward, have my own home, decent income, have published books, and work out regularly. I'm told I'm good looking and a damn good lay.

It's not enough, even for just above average women.

My game is okay but not expert. That said, I'm no introvert or someone who has no idea about how to get their interests across to a woman. I have lots of friends and my platonic female friends (and a few ex's) love me to death. I bang, on average, about 8-10 women a year.

I lose or get nexted by a lot more.

One of my ex's is a ob/gyn surgeon (age 45). Loves me to death. Will bang me at the drop of a hat. Totally addicted and makes 5x more money than I do. She's an HB6 but stays fit.

Not interested in a LTR with either. And, I'm the best damn bang either has ever had.

All that said, my looks, fitness, social acuity, skills, hobbies, success, wisdom, cooking ability, ability to dance, and so on, ARE NOT ENOUGH.

In the last two years, I've banged about 15 women but only dated 2 with any regularity. One -- who rode the carousel, had 2 husbands, lost custody of her kids, developed a meth habit, had to leave her state for a job here -- thought she could do better. Now, from what I'm told, she's with an uber beta who cheats on her. SHE broke up with ME (I treated her "right", which we know here is the opposite of what "works").

I know my age means that I cannot count on 25 year old hotties being my main demographic to hit on. No problem. We age. It happens. But how many guys age, keep their looks, stay fit, stay intellectually curious, have free time, are actually independent, don't have ex-wife/children baggage, etc.? Few. I'm actually the "prize" many middle age women claim to look for... or that's what they say.

Women like me, but few actually jump at a chance to go out on a date.

Their options and expectations are THROUGH THE ROOF.

Three examples just from today:

I wanna go out to see a band, but a younger woman I failed with will be there and I'd rather prefer to show up with another woman with me (call it vanity, or what have you), but at my age, my friends mostly are married with kids and don't go out as much. So when I do, I'd like to continue to build my social cred with at least being with a member of the opposite sex when I do show up at events rather than being by myself most of the time (it's a dynamic that if you have not learned yet, you will as you age and your friends move/marry off).

Girl One (not all that interested in dating, but like to get her out for fun): She's the "crazy" you shouldn't stick you d!ck in. PTSD. Emotional FB posts. But, she stays in touch (likes my few facebook posts...mostly I'm ghost there), hasn't been out for a while, and needs some fun. I text her about needing to get out and seeing some music tonight. No response.

Girl Two (from my local afternoon pub): She's nice enough, a few pounds overweight, not a fatty. We have good conversation and she has no boyfriend. "Hey, I'm seeing some music tonight, you should come." Flailing non-committal "I don't know, I've been at the pool and will probably just crash." Really? No BF, you can talk to me for 1 1/2 hours, laugh, have fun, but you and your no future job leaves you secure enough when a decent looking, career oriented, fit, fun guy asks you to go see music and dance is not good enough to jump at the chance for fun? Wow.

Girl Three (I've known her for a few years, but not close. She's an HB6 as far as looks but bumps up to a 7 with style and personality). This girls been to a few of my parties. Likes me enough, I guess. We get along and know similar people. Me: "Hey, good music tonight." Her: "Who ,what?" I reply with info. Her: "I have to get up early, so I'm undecided...." Really? You've got nothing going on and I say let's see some music and you can't decide??

Guys, don't get knee jerk here. I'm no KJ, I've had plenty of girlfriends. I've banged tons more than the average guy (their 7 versus my about 80... not top DJ level, but much more than the normal afc). Again, I'm fit, funny, have women loved me dearly, can bang like a champ....

And the women's sense of entitlement and options are simply dumbfounding. I'd never beat a woman (except to defend myself) and I can make them comfortable with me. But I'm not even talking about the hottest women I've hit on, also with mixed success.

My failure is to be simply a shameless ass that makes them tingle with my being an azzhole. The two women who can't get enough of me? Yeah, I bust on them constantly. Women I talk to straightforwardly and then say, "Hey, let's go catch some music and dance"... not much interest.

Go back and read the post about real value versus preceived value on here. All our talk about career, hobbies, jobs, fitness, etc. might be useful once they are attracted, but it seems to me that it is shameless game that gets them attracted in the first place.

Fellas, you got to make them tingle first off.

The chicks are in a state now where those other traits are MEANINGLESS when you first or even second meet them. Those traits may not hurt and they may be intriguing, but they don't get them wet.

Game first.

Other things second.

Women have SO MANY options that their lives are buffets.

Worse, women with marginal SMV and fewer options, will still pass with a quality guy shows interest.

The fix to the problem is ALL MEN nexting chicks at the slightest hesitation of seeing them. But we all know that ain't gonna happen.

I'll finish with basically saying that lots of the advice guys are giving guys about being in shape, having a good income/job/hobbies, being able to talk to women in social settings, etc., is losing its efficacy in terms of even establishing that you are guy with paying attention to.

It is becoming more and more game first. Even with women who are older.

This will not get better soon.

Women are branch swingers. And what is increasingly determining what branch they swing too is less and less outwardly "good man/mate" criteria and more and more simply verbal prowess.

I do "okay" there, but not well enough to get a date at will. My credentials, my job, income, dress, fitness, humor, and so on are NOT ENOUGH.

Young guys, learn game because sooner rather than later that's what will be all that matters.

BS artists will get laid, in short, and the women have NO CLUE about the social dynamics that are leading them down this path.
yeah I feel the earlier the better because teens and 20's are the prime years, later in life you need Viagra, erection problems occur, won't be able to jizz as hard