Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You might be too perfect - by Brent

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this text by Brent very interesting. Exactly what keeps happening to me of lately.

You Might Be Too Perfect
You're a good looking guy, have great hair, hip clothes, flashy car, you're successful in
business and you know all the right people; you even have no noticable, nervous
twitching.
Let's say that none of this is over the top and you're not using all these things as
crutches. Basically, you think you have your act together.
So why do you still have problems attracting women, holding the attraction and getting
them not to flake? Even after they've shown initial interest by approaching you, telling
you they're interested and getting together with you for mind-blowing physical activity?
I bet you never thought that you might have it TOO together for them.
Here's what I mean:
You might be too perfect. Women want to nurture and fix you. When they're with you
they try to imagine where they would fit into your life and what they would help you
with. You've provided them with nothing to fix...you're ALREADY fixed. You might
also be doing something relationship oriented that's giving them the 'go signal' to have
those thoughts in the first place. Women rarely do that with me. They know the deal
and don't consider any other possibilities.
Here are a couple of other reasons directly from women:
* "You are a good looking guy, its becuase we're afraid we'll get hurt, its a defense
mechanism we have becuase we have been burned so many times."
* "I really like you and I like being around you, but I am moving so I am trying my best
NOT to see you, I am sorry I am just scared."
Believe it!
This is not a lack of attraction but you might be scaring them; they're actually
intimidated by you. All this time you actually had higher status.
The good news is that you're much more powerful and attractive than you originally
thought. It makes total sense that they would fear you. Remember, the hotter they are,
the lower their self-esteem and the average looking men they date cheat on them less
(they think). Whereas with you, they assume that every woman feels as THEY do
around you so you must get physical with all of them and they're threatened by this.
Now, I'm not saying that you should do anything different, just be aware of it!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe this is the case in some instances, but I doubt it's a big factor overall

And don't listen to what women say about their emotions. They're usually wrong.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree really. I agree with obsidian though. The whole not perfect thing is more like... OK if you show zero imperfections for long periods of time then when they see one it stuns them. Thats basically what pook meant.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd COMPLETELY agree with this! + I have another interesting note to add.

My Background: 23 year old U of AZ Eller graduate, have been a serial entreprenuer since 21, am a Jr. Executive at a FORTUNE 100 company, and am on a pace to make AT LEAST $60,000 this year (conservative estimate).

I don't drive a flashy car, but its clean as a whistle (99 Chevy Lumina LS) & I OWN it 100%, I only pay insurance. My appartment complex is basically a gated resort and I plan on buying my OWN house within the next 3 years, and I've got great credit, and I'm constantly getting compliments on my clothes, shoes, and the way I coordinate my clothing.

I have just as many male friends as female friends, and I know someone almost everywhere I go, even places I go for the first time. Basically, tons of social proof.

I've had at least 3 WOMEN THIS YEAR tell me I'm attractive/hot/sexxy, but I'm not they're "TYPE"!!

All I can say to myself is "you're tellin me young, handsome, succesful, financially secure, and stable isn't you're type??"

I'm still friends with one of the women and her current b/f is a 20 y/o bus boy at Old Chicago......what the hay?

My guess has been that women look at me and see a player, although I REFUSE to be a player due to the way I was raised by my mother and sisters.

I REFUSE to blame anything on my ethnicity (I'm Af-Am), because I've pulled girls of every race except FULL asian (had a half-black/half Laos g/f b4).

I'm a 100% GO GETTER as you can see, except for the unfortunate bouts of laziness every now and then.

The only thing I don't do is work it on a regular basis, and I STILL get compliments about my chest n abs on a regular basis.

Also, i'm very experienced sexually. Lost my virginity at 14, read Karma Sutra at 17, perfected my cunnilinguis technique around 20,21, and I'm well endowed.

And I haven't been an AFC for a long time now, and I'm perfectly fine spending my Fri/Sat nights watching Blu-Ray DVDs or playing PS3 on my 42" HDTV or just reading a book to further my education on a variety of my personal interest.

Nevertheless, interesting girls/women (when you're 23, both are in abundance) are fun to me.

I'm simply dumbfounded at how I can meet girls, have great convos, and still NOT get a date?

I've asked some other female friends about this and they've told me in a nutshell "You're the Sh!t and you know it. You're the TYPE of guy that girls most often get their heart broken buy."

Think: Anything that sounds too good to be true, usually isn't true.

I'm basically the exception to the rule.

Do you understand what we mean now?