Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You men are so weird.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did someone say boobies?

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Phuck off. Seriously. You're an arsehole. Why don't you spit some of that bile you got into getting laid? Oh that's right, being a rude arrogant jerk is a full time thing.

I always thought that men wouldn't notice things like a womans hair, when there are other more interesting parts of her to focus on.
THAT IS WHY I POSTED THIS. I was not bragging about my t-its. My hair was short to begin with.

If you don't have anything decent to contribute, phuck off and don't respond. Idiot.

As far as big schlongs go, I've noticed that the tall, lanky guys usually are pretty well endowed. ;) But I can't go into too much detail, because I might take up someone's valuable board space because they'll have to spend time calling me a phucking attention w-hore because I spoke about my sex life. :rolleyes: :mad:
Damn!

I was just kidding there, relax! I guess I forgot that you see 100's of people saying the same thing to you on this site and are probably fed up with it by now, but whaddya expect, huh?

(Get it, I was kidding saying that you only wanted to post because guys you worked with complemented you on your hair cut. Don't feel bad, everyone likes to brag. You won't be bragging pretty soon if you don't CHILL the F*CK out!)

Damn.

Bile? Rude arrogant jerk? Couldn't be further from the truth there.

Wow, I don't get it. I thought you could roll with the punches, but I see you aren't really up to it. So I will leave your pissed off ass alone. Okay?

Ga-damn.
---------------------
Ha! I saw the pic of the retarded kid. That was funny!

Sorry that you took what I wrote the wrong way, I didn't mean to argue.

So I will stop taking up your valubale thread space, and we can stop playing the special olympics.

Wow. That was unexpected, looks like you had a bad day the other day.

Anyway, you gonna tell me how the article is going?

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never have thought that you guys would noticed things like hair, but I cut it on Saturday and when I went to work that night, every single guy that was on shift with me (yes all five of them) was like, "Wow girl you look really good!" Whereas only two of the girls complimented me. And here I am thinking that you guys only noticed frivilous things like boobies :D
HAHAHA!!! You fell for it?

I'm just kidding. I dont know about those guys, but something that I do is random compliments. "WOW, you look amazing today! What did you do differently?!?!" If its nothing, I'll just flatter her more and tell her shes being modest... or say "fine, dont tell me, but whatever it is, keep on doing it" If it is something different, she'll say and I'll just play along.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I paid all 5 of them to say nice things.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wow girl you look really good!" Whereas only two of the girls complimented me. And here I am thinking that you guys only noticed frivilous things like boobies :D
Maybe you do really look good with the new haircut :) *hides behind the smile*

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice, darlin' one word-emoticons. :D

No hard feelins' I was in a rather foul mood that day. But at least one of the guys made me feel better later on at work by offering to lick some beer I spilt on my arm off of me.

To the rest of you :p

:D

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice, darlin' one word-emoticons. :D
:D

Yeah, I keep on forgetting my 'internet etiqute'. :rolleyes: :D

They are missing a smirk though, that would be nice.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never have thought that you guys would noticed things like hair, but I cut it on Saturday and when I went to work that night, every single guy that was on shift with me (yes all five of them) was like, "Wow girl you look really good!" Whereas only two of the girls complimented me. And here I am thinking that you guys only noticed frivilous things like boobies :D
Chicks have hair?

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
boobies?:confused: :eek: :D :D :D :D