Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You love me"

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I am seeing might as well be my girlfriend we hangout/makeout almost everyday for the past month and a half....the first few times I hung with her she said once "dont fall in love with me" I said that's not fair it just happens and she just said okay.

now as time presses on she got closer to me calls me every morning to just say hi and good morning and then we make plans to hangout at her place.....we were just "friends" at first but to make a long story short we ended up making out for a few hours solid in her new home when we were supposed to be painting/cleaning it and so on.

Now she got her tonsils removed just recently and I was the first thing she asked for when she came out of the anesthesia. To make another long story short I ended up being the one taking care of her during the few days she was recovering. We were laying on her futon and she looked at me and said "you love me". I didn't know what to say...I said "you told me not to, im doin my best" then proceeded to ask why and she said "because you will only get hurt" and im just thinking to myself what the hell is goin on here...I didn't agree to it or anything I just said you told me not to so I can't I guess.

And from then to now she has said things like "I like you more then I should". I asked her what we were when she seemed to get a little jealous when I talked to other girls and she said we haven't been on a "date" and aren't in a "relationship" we are just Nick and Erin. And im like...well **** we hangout everyday and so on wouldn't a "date" just seem sort of weird? She agreed, and we both agreed that we had just had a weird conversation.

So she wants me around constantly all day everyday if she could have it her way....

And tonight we were layin in her room watchin tv holding hands and she looked at me and I just stared at her for a moment and she said "you love me" and this time I didn't say anything....she said "told ya"

it is nearing 2 months of me and her spending time together like we are a friggin married couple and I must admit I have fell for her...

She once said when we first started hanging out "you wanna fvck me dont you?" and im like im not gonna lie yes do you wanna fvck me? she said I have only had sex with 1 person and I will only have sex with somebody I love...so if one day I grow to love you then yes.

Now she will sit there and even say she is not in love with me, but she will let me give her a full body massage and just the other night I was doing her ass and inner thigh area and she had these little booty shorts on and I heard her stuff gettin wet....she didnt realize I could hear it and whatever cuz she was close to tv and couldnt hear she got up a bit later to "go to the bathroom" . I dunno im just confused lol

what the hell is going on here??

Reaction score
This is a dangerous woman - she is playing with your head - don't trust her!!! Flee!!!!

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha so it seems, I am a mentally strong person though...so if the potential to get laid is there ill keep it cool....she grabs my c0ck and lets me touch her poon, things are just moving so slowwwww

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop being a baby and just do something about it. If you like her ask her out or something. You really seem to be acting like an immature girl with some of the drama I just read about.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Last Man Standing that this is a very dangerous woman. She is ALL about CONTROL and she WILL dominate you one way or another. And by a women dominating a man means that she WILL eventually break you down and strip of your sanity. Women like this have a personality flaw which isn't apparent it first because they kind of go under your radar but eventually their true colors show. Her constantly asking you DIRECT questions implies that she already KNOWS that you want her, she already KNOWS what your thinking & she already has you "down". What scared me even more is when you wrote....

I must admit I have fell for her...
That itself is the beginning to an end. I HIGHLY suggest you start getting your mind off this women and stop fawning and giving her so much attention. Cut off contact and withdraw your attention and see how she reacts. You will have your answer. Until she proves herself otherwise she should be "handled", "treated" etc etc accordingly. :trouble: Now if you DO plan to continue pursuing her which is fine also realize that once she gives it up she WILL know that she has really and truly no control over you and thus the game will be taken to another level. However, once you DO get it you will have a better and clear head as to where this woman stands.

Reaction score
pvf94 said:
... We were laying on her futon and she looked at me and said "you love me". I didn't know what to say...I said "you told me not to, im doin my best" then proceeded to ask why and she said "because you will only get hurt" and im just thinking to myself what the hell is goin on here...

And from then to now she has said things like "I like you more then I should".
What she is saying is that she does not love and is not lovable!! Don't get emotional with her!!!

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be a ontrol freak but it sounds like she has feelings for you at the very least. Just don't let her manipulate you.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is hilarious to me

the OP is trying to game the girl but is second guessing himself. the girl is trying to game him back but she don't know what she's doing either so she just throws out some lame lines she read in the female version of sosuave and does the playing hard to get stuff

meanwhile half the guys on this thread assume all women are well-calibrated so they tell him to run

c'mon guys, her pvssy is WET. what else do you need to know to read her?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
I agree with Last Man Standing that this is a very dangerous woman. She is ALL about CONTROL and she WILL dominate you one way or another. And by a women dominating a man means that she WILL eventually break you down and strip of your sanity. Women like this have a personality flaw which isn't apparent it first because they kind of go under your radar but eventually their true colors show. Her constantly asking you DIRECT questions implies that she already KNOWS that you want her, she already KNOWS what your thinking & she already has you "down". What scared me even more is when you wrote....

That itself is the beginning to an end. I HIGHLY suggest you start getting your mind off this women and stop fawning and giving her so much attention. Cut off contact and withdraw your attention and see how she reacts. You will have your answer. Until she proves herself otherwise she should be "handled", "treated" etc etc accordingly. :trouble: Now if you DO plan to continue pursuing her which is fine also realize that once she gives it up she WILL know that she has really and truly no control over you and thus the game will be taken to another level. However, once you DO get it you will have a better and clear head as to where this woman stands.

I know if I ignore her she will go on a lunacy fringe and make my phone explode from calling too much, hell she would probably come over and invite herself in my home if all else failed. I think I can hit it, I am just bad in that area...when she was getting all wet and sh!t I should have done something. I really am horrible hahaha, I will be able to get back into that situation easy as hell though. Maybe "slip" and have a finger fall into her poon while im massaging her ass. She was wearing loose booty shorts with no underwear....lmao im retarded :crackup:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WELL SHE IS POWER TRIPPING LIKE MOST MODERN liberal women.... She knows she has you and 50 other desperate males wrapped around her finger so... she is frolicking.. Many men are in the exact same boat as you but there are 2 main ways to avoid being in that boat

1. never ever like/love a woman as much as she loves/likes you.
2. Always keep other female options around to level the "value" playing field.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, why are you in love after 2 months and why are you with her every day? She's playing you because she can. No girl respects a guy who falls all over her. You got to find something else to do. She needs to wonder about you. She needs to miss you. As long as you're up her a$$, she'll never fall for you. Why do you think you're in love with her? Well, it's because she let's you know that you don't have her. If she acted the way you do, you'd probably feel differently about her.

You shouldn't care! You are in control! This is about you, and if she ain't playing the way you want her to, then back the fvck off. You're putting yourself beneath her. She'll want you when she doesn't have you!

One other thing, let the woman be the first to say "I love you". Let the woman be the one who asks if you want to be more serious.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
i.e. let the woman have control...LOL
That's not what that means. It means that you could give 2 sh1ts. Let her wonder.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I agree with you but when you meet a woman you really like its hard to not give a damn about her.
Yea, but when I think of all the women I didn't want, but wanted me, they were all about me. Then when I think about the women that I wanted badly, they eventually got tired of me.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
tick37 said:
Yea, but when I think of all the women I didn't want, but wanted me, they were all about me. Then when I think about the women that I wanted badly, they eventually got tired of me.
So we should go after women we dont really like for it to work... OR we should learn to pretend we dont really like the women we do like.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
So we should go after women we dont really like for it to work... OR we should learn to pretend we dont really like the women we do like.
Yes lol

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not madly in love with her or anything, I wouldn't mind an ltr is what I'm saying.

If she says the "you love me" line again what should I say in return?