you look really familiar....

swaptrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
what could be some meanings to a girl whom you've never seen or talked to before saying "you look really familiar" i hear this once in a while from 6-10's and it always catches me off guard, i never have a response for it. if you know you have most likely never met her before, could this be an IOI?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lame attempt at starting a conversation. Either that or you look really familiar. You should automatically assume that the ball is now in your hands. Run with it my friend. Perfect time for some C&F.

"Oh I do, do I? You probably saw my picture on the cover of "Sexy Stud" magazine or something wicked crazy like that"

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
It's a lame attempt at starting a conversation. Either that or you look really familiar. You should automatically assume that the ball is now in your hands. Run with it my friend. Perfect time for some C&F.

"Oh I do, do I? You probably saw my picture on the cover of "Sexy Stud" magazine or something wicked crazy like that"
lol i gotta use that one

swaptrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:

ha, i like that....i am gonna use something similar. it always seems like they are just trying to start a convo, but who knows i get drunk alot!!