Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You know what scares me....?

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dating this HB for some time right now and the sex is great and all is good.

So she decided that we would talk about our relationship and I decided she could go ahead and I'd listen.

And she's talking away and then she takes my hand and says "You know what scares me the most...it's that your NOT scared of me... at all".

I said "I know".

Holy ****.

Before this DJ stuff I would have gone into a deep relationship chat with her and talked about my feelings and whatever. And today I'd probably be wondering why she doesn't return my calls.

Keep up the good work men.

:D

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't it feel great!!! I'm in the same situation. Every couple of weeks my gf tosses the "so I guess you're going to keep me around" into whatever we're talking about. I just respond with something like "yeah, as long as you amuse me." It's been almost a year and I still laugh to myself whenever she asks. She's doing pretty well and doesn't know it. Life is great! :D

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man im on the opposite end of the scale. I was DJing this girl great and took her back to mine for some sex. Then she gave me some pretty big tests (crying etc.) and I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Now I'm trying to work out if I've messed it up or not.

My thread and advice?

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about hearing... 'I love you so much it hurts. You have no idea how much I love you." while in tears.... I was like, wow.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheLadiesMan
How about hearing... 'I love you so much it hurts. You have no idea how much I love you." while in tears.... I was like, wow.
Did you follow it up with "And you're such a remarkable woman, I'm sure that you'll never stop showing me..."

****y enough for 'ya?