Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You know what, online hook-up might be better

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to believe that eharmony, okcupid and any online dating or hook up was totally for pvssies who couldn't handle approaching a girl in real life. oh ****, I think i will have to change that idea. I would never use serious LTR seeking sites such as eharmony, but did some research and there are plenty of websites that provide opportunities and hook-ups mainly for sex and one-nights.

I thought about it, and honestly, girls are not prone to jump on our d!ck very willingly if we cold-approached, but if both parties were looking for same thing mutually (sex), then it would make much easier and less bullshytty; this is great because thanks to hook-up sites, it sets the girl to think "this feels right" to fvck him, because what else do you look for from a hook-up site? I learned that girls are incredibly sensitive to doing what "feels right" and hook-up sites make it feel right to bang the guy she finds attractive, and the site bypasses all bs we go through unnecessarily. I am seriously considering online hook-up only for sex sites, because i realized not long ago, it's pretty hard to just fvck a girl from cold approaches because she's not in that mindset, plus it could be the girl who doesn't give out. Only downside is, might get STD, but I use rubber just like all of you do, so hopefully I am STD free. Let me know your thoughts.

B

BeDJ

Online dating should supplement approaching in real life. Don't let this be an end-all solution or you will be disappointed and your relationship goals will be compromised. Sure you may get a few lays, but you will not grow to your fullest potential if your approaches are only done through the internet.

Similar to online dating, you need to approach a girl with the same numbers game mentality. Imagine the number of time an average girl gets hit on in reality. Multiply that number by 10 in the online world because most guys would rather get rejected behind a screen. I'm not saying it is the easy way out, but you will not achieve what you want to become and that's being a Don Juan.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do have a good point, i don't intend to make it end of all thing, though. but it's always empowering to know that sex is attainable so imo, that would make real life approach a lot easier; it's like this. if you have lots of money, you're willing to throw down for some investment and afford the risk. but if you have enough money just to barely pay monthly rent and bills, and scrap of food, then it's very hard to close the eyes and go in for the risk. so i think it will be helpful in that way immensely.