You know what is pathetic?

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This alpha/beta/omega BS. Seriously, as long as you are doing what YOU want and don"t give a rat's a$$ about what others think, you'll never be kissing any woman's a$$ or anyone else's for that matter. There will always be some dude who thinks your MO is weak and whatnot ... just goes to show you how "strong" their own character is. When you're proud of who you are and like yourself, you don't even waste your time labeling other people, much less presuming to know what their intentions are.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this thinking op is when a chump says to himself "I don't care what others think or say... I love that girl so I'm going to give her everything she deserves."

"... She is different from all the other girls men have problems with... yup.. I found myself a real princess I'm allowed to show her how much I love her."

These guys have no clue how attraction works...

And acting like a beta will get your azz burnt.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this thinking op is when a chump says to himself "I don't care what others think or say... I love that girl so I'm going to give her everything she deserves."
Thought precedes behavior. If you're acting like a chump, it is because you're not in control of yourself. Part of living life your own way requires valuing yourself above anyone else, knowing your desires and what behavior you find unacceptable, in which case, you wouldn't let things get to the point where you're chasing a woman like a desperate dog. You are always number one in your own life, not any woman.

My point was that you should be the sole judge of your behavior, and your addition that it is necessary to learn from experiences to get better results is valuable.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're acting like a chump, it is because you're not in control of yourself.

This is correct. However, modern (Western) society is not in control of itself. This is where the comparative metaphor to blue-red pill mindset arose. Men and women have been conditioned in to the Disney fairytale ending, which simply no longer exists, if it ever did in the first place. Very few are aware of, let alone are able to control, their own psychology. 'Just be yourself' and chivalry no longer cut it in today's society. Look at all the threads and stories herein that prove that the fairytale doesn't exist.

As Millionaire alluded, it only takes one major crash and burn to bring the 'strongest' guy to his knees.

The Alpha-beta-omega caste system is present throughout nature. It cannot be denied. Just watch a documentary by David Attenborough to see is so. It is nature's order of things.

You outlook is valid. But you provide little or no theoretical understanding of the complexities of the situation, nor any methodology to address it. You provide a nice rhetoric, but that's about it.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with OP, but the thing is...Not giving a sh*t what anyone else thinks is alpha. But as soon as you slap a label on it and go "Look at me, I'm alpha!" now all of a sudden you're a beta chump who is outcome-dependent because you've attached your ego to the identity of being alpha, which is in itself a beta mindset.

It's the ultimate paradox.

Fred F Topper

Banned
Reaction score
Trunks said:
This alpha/beta/omega BS. Seriously, as long as you are doing what YOU want and don"t give a rat's a$$ about what others think, you'll never be kissing any woman's a$$ or anyone else's for that matter. There will always be some dude who thinks your MO is weak and whatnot ... just goes to show you how "strong" their own character is. When you're proud of who you are and like yourself, you don't even waste your time labeling other people, much less presuming to know what their intentions are.
You're the beta of betas

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP act however you want. Buy her flowers. Tell her you can't live without her. Call her every hour. Spend all your money on her. In fact give her $300 of your cash so she can take all her girl friends out while you babysit her kids. Do whatever you like. And if it works for you and you get what you want out of it more power to ya bro.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP act however you want. Buy her flowers. Tell her you can't live without her. Call her every hour. Spend all your money on her. In fact give her $300 of your cash so she can take all her girl friends out while you babysit her kids. Do whatever you like. And if it works for you and you get what you want out of it more power to ya bro.
You wouldn't be doing any of those things in the first place if your head was in the right place. It has nothing to do with this status obsession to be alpha; it's got everything to do with valuing yourself first above any woman, hence weighing your cost-to-benefit for the effort and time put in. It's about acting congruent to who you are, instead of putting on a caricature alpha persona just to get them, which reeks of outcome dependence. When you do this you don't worry about whether you should've said x or y, you instinctually ignore **** tests (in fact, don't even notice them) and are unfazed by women's tantrums, because you know your worth. Pride is good, ego is not.

I agree with OP, but the thing is...Not giving a sh*t what anyone else thinks is alpha. But as soon as you slap a label on it and go "Look at me, I'm alpha!" now all of a sudden you're a beta chump who is outcome-dependent because you've attached your ego to the identity of being alpha, which is in itself a beta mindset.
He got it.