Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You know the score, just need help... Again

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right guys here's the deal I'm 17 she's 17

We went to highschool togeather I liked her and she liked me but we never got togeather because other stuff was always getting in the way

Anyway I'm in the army and obviously don't get home much but I am home this weekend (Friday night -Sunday afternoon

I was on facebook to her about a week ago and found out she has a bf but I asked her if she would like to go for a coffee when I am next home and she was hesitent because of her bf but I convinced her anyway because I said just as friends

and this is where I as for your help you see of course I need to call her and arrange something but there's my problem what should I say when I call her and what should I say at the actual, dare I say... date 

Please guys don't hesitate to ask for more info and thanks in advance ;)

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the highly improbable, get out of the friendzone, get the girl who has a bf and hold down a relationship while in the army

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lil hooligan said:
Do the highly improbable, get out of the friendzone, get the girl who has a bf and hold down a relationship while in the army
Sounds like its probably more effort than its worth to me.

I don't think there is any special advice for this situation, just treat here as you would any other potential girl.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lil hooligan said:
I was on facebook to her about a week ago and found out she has a bf but I asked her if she would like to go for a coffee when I am next home and she was hesitent because of her bf but I convinced her anyway because I said just as friends

and this is where I as for your help you see of course I need to call her and arrange something but there's my problem what should I say when I call her and what should I say at the actual, dare I say... date 

Please guys don't hesitate to ask for more info and thanks in advance ;)
I'll chalk it up to you being 17 and inexperienced, but as a previous poster said already: What's the point, you stuck yourself in the friendzone?

She accepted because you said it would be as "FRIENDS" so she's expecting no more than just coffee. (BTW, you're 17... coffee???)

Don't be surprised when you try to kino or go in for a kiss and she gives a weird look or even a "What are you doing?".

You set yourself up for a disappointment.

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think I should leave it... But I like a good challenge

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone???

Remy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hang out as friends. Treat her as you would any of your other dude friends (but do stuff you want to do, not go shopping and boring girlfriends stuff)

If you remain cool and aloof, she should fall for you (unless youre just a terrible person in general)

's worked for me more than a couple times. When you put them in the friend zone first youve got all the power imo (in my opinion)

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lil hooligan said:
You're inexperienced and young :p. Hold down a healthy relationship while away in the Military? Give me a break kid, there's husbands and wives who barely can even achieve this (most don't)and you're going to try to do it with a young 17 year old girl? This isn't Hollywood. If you have any self respect and respect for this girl, you'll leave her alone and go chase single horny broads. You set yourself up with losing odds.

Go have some coffee, have fun, be funny, be a man and network with her and meet her friends. She surely must have quite a few, she is after all a girl.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would have been a long shot even if you hadn't said you just wanted to be friends. Now that you've said it it's pretty much impossible. Give it a year or two, go after other girls, if after that you still think this one is "the one" you can always give it another try.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to the archives, there is a guide on getting out of the friendzone