Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You just went out on the day2...what next?

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this was a learning experience. I went out on a day2 with this girl more than 2 weeks ago, and it ended well - walked hand in hand, arms around each other, ended with a hug and a "we should do this again". I felt it really went well. I am sure I could have kissed her if I had had the balls.

Anyway, I don't call her for a few days, we're mutually busy the week after, and by today I find out she's dating someone else she's into.

It's cool, I have a few plates in the air, and now I know that a pretty good day2 doesn't mean she'll necessarily be up for a day3.

So here's the question...when you have a pretty good day2, how soon do you try to see her again? From the vibe, I'm sure she would have agreed to see me, say, later in the week after the day2. But for some reason I've got this "1 date per week" thing stuck in my head when just getting to know a girl. Is that wrong? Should we try to see each other sooner and more frequently?

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what you're doing. One date per week is a fine goal. Don't worry if she's dating someone else too, afterall, so are you right? You know you're the alpha so let her see what else is out there. Most likely the guy she's dating is an AFC and doesn't turn her on. Assume you're the only one that matters.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolRunning said:
So this was a learning experience. I went out on a day2 with this girl more than 2 weeks ago, and it ended well - walked hand in hand, arms around each other, ended with a hug and a "we should do this again". I felt it really went well. I am sure I could have kissed her if I had had the balls.

Anyway, I don't call her for a few days, we're mutually busy the week after, and by today I find out she's dating someone else she's into.

It's cool, I have a few plates in the air, and now I know that a pretty good day2 doesn't mean she'll necessarily be up for a day3.

So here's the question...when you have a pretty good day2, how soon do you try to see her again? From the vibe, I'm sure she would have agreed to see me, say, later in the week after the day2. But for some reason I've got this "1 date per week" thing stuck in my head when just getting to know a girl. Is that wrong? Should we try to see each other sooner and more frequently?
If she is now dating other people (after dating you twice and after getting to know you for a couple of weeks)...then I have a feeling that she is losing interest. Most women when having a very high interest level in a man...they might focus in that man. They might do the date thing (hey, a free meal!)... And the reason she is probably losing interest MIGHT be because of your lack of interest (you have SHOWN her that you lack interest by not been more proactive...2 dates and NO kiss????).