Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have to think you are good enough!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
When it comes to landing attractive women, this is all it boils down to; PLAIN AND SIMPLE. While in the past I have advocated looks and saying these are the most important...I realized I was mostly wrong. I guess I have seen too many mediocre looking guys with attractive women.

You will STILL ULTIMATELY FAIL with women even if you are the ideal 6'2", ripped and look like Matthew McCounaghey if you DON'T THINK you deserve an attractive woman. YOUR SELF-ESTEEM and SELF-WORTH are your most important weapons.

Girls do not think the same way as guys do. YOU HAVE TO DRILL THIS INTO YOUR HEAD!! A good looking girl with low self-worth and little confidence will still be attractive to men because she is STILL VISUALLY PRETTY. A good-looking man with low self esteem mind as well be short, fat and bald, because your low self-esteem will put you in the same unattractive category.

I know this has been emphasized here before time and time again, but take it from someone who has been there first hand.

As someone who is 6'0, has a pretty good body and decent face I have not done as well with women as I should. WHY? Low self-worth and low-self esteem and not thinking I deserved such a hottie.

POOK IS 100% RIGHT. Thinking you are the prize and not her, does wonders for your confidence. Think about it, although women maybe better looking. WE MEN are CLEARLY the SUPERIOR SEX. We are physically stronger, better at math and science and hold the power in this world, NOT WOMEN!! SO WHY DO WE PUT ATTRACTIVE WOMEN ON PEDESTALS?

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
As someone who is 6'0, has a pretty good body and decent face I have not done as well with women as I should. WHY? Low self-worth and low-self esteem and not thinking I deserved such a hottie.
I feel you man. I'm in exactly the same situation now. I mess it up because of low self esteem. I feel I don't deserve her and that she's about to leave me any day.

And Pook is always right. :yes:

Reaction score
Theres a million of these type of theards everyday. Everyone knows that they most accept themselfs and value themself and respect themselfs and all that type of stuff before they can become DJ's and what not. I aint saying its not true cause it is im just saying its been said a million times.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
When it comes to landing attractive women, this is all it boils down to; PLAIN AND SIMPLE. While in the past I have advocated looks and saying these are the most important...I realized I was mostly wrong. I guess I have seen too many mediocre looking guys with attractive women.

You will STILL ULTIMATELY FAIL with women even if you are the ideal 6'2", ripped and look like Matthew McCounaghey if you DON'T THINK you deserve an attractive woman. YOUR SELF-ESTEEM and SELF-WORTH are your most important weapons.

Girls do not think the same way as guys do. YOU HAVE TO DRILL THIS INTO YOUR HEAD!! A good looking girl with low self-worth and little confidence will still be attractive to men because she is STILL VISUALLY PRETTY. A good-looking man with low self esteem mind as well be short, fat and bald, because your low self-esteem will put you in the same unattractive category.

I know this has been emphasized here before time and time again, but take it from someone who has been there first hand.

POOK IS 100% RIGHT. Thinking you are the prize and not her, does wonders for your confidence. Think about it, although women maybe better looking. WE MEN are CLEARLY the SUPERIOR SEX. We are physically stronger, better at math and science and hold the power in this world, NOT WOMEN!! SO WHY DO WE PUT ATTRACTIVE WOMEN ON PEDESTALS?

F**king solid. We've all read this before but it seriously needs to be drilled into our heads until we eat, sleep, and sh*t it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Truth.

Women can SMELL that sh!t, somehow. I've been out with girls where one minute I was thinking, "This girl is with me because I'm so awesome" and the next minute I was thinking, "Damn, how did a loser like me end up with an angel like this??"

And I'll tell you, the SECOND the latter thought entered my head, the girl went from hot to cold. You could just SENSE the change in demeanor and control.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Truth.

Women can SMELL that sh!t, somehow. I've been out with girls where one minute I was thinking, "This girl is with me because I'm so awesome" and the next minute I was thinking, "Damn, how did a loser like me end up with an angel like this??"

And I'll tell you, the SECOND the latter thought entered my head, the girl went from hot to cold. You could just SENSE the change in demeanor and control.
Yes, I just had a similar experience with a store employee. When I started my interaction I was projecting a strong frame, but I lost interest in her and the second I shifted into neutral she turned off like a light switch. You can literally see it happen in the wink of an eye.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever think that's just your own perception, and that they don't actually have super powers.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
You guys ever think that's just your own perception, and that they don't actually have super powers.
How long have you been gamin', Son?

You need to sharpen your perception because we're not talking about "super powers" here. Rather, we're remarking on women's innate, highly refined ability to read verbal & non-verbal ques.

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should feel like you are good enough. I don't know if that's what you meant. I feel they are two seperate things.

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is, some of us may have difficulty convincing ourselves of to feel this way. I know that it works, and I can even achieve it sometimes, but most of the time I still know in the back of my head that I wanna get with this chick and I'd consider me to be the lucky one if that happened. I'm not sure how to just erase the thought from my head.

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand that, i've felt that way too. My advice to that would be to make friends that are girls. I think there is a lot to gain from this.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
martinM. said:
I can understand that, i've felt that way too. My advice to that would be to make friends that are girls. I think there is a lot to gain from this.
Yes, it is hard..especially since women are so damn good looking and the better looking sex. It is also difficult when you see good looking men or men better looking than yourself with rather "average looking" women. Sometimes if makes you think, gee, good looking women are unattainable and you better have ALOT going for you if you want one.