Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You have to lower their selfesteem"

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sentence is what my older step brother told me over a decade ago about getting girls, and ive never forgotten it. How true is it in general? He was running his game in clubs intermingled with his vast social network.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s probably true but with lower quality women. Hell, have always lowered my self esteem so I guess it does work.haha

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn’t that what well timed negs are all about ?
That is correct and negs were really most meant for HB8s or 9s

a toned down form of neg or teasing and being ****y and funny was best for HB8 and below

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't really sit right with me, I've managed to be successful with girls without ever "negging" or lowering their self-esteem. I'm naturally inclined to support/build a woman up. I'm not talking about simping and blowing smoke up their behinds, the better-looking women are neutralised/put into check by my openness/groundedness. I'm generally a straight talker and stand by my views/opinions.

I'm not knocking it, I'm sure it works, but I don't really do things that don't come natural to me. Try to be myself as much as possible, less thinking involved.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't really sit right with me, I've managed to be successful with girls without ever "negging" or lowering their self-esteem. I'm naturally inclined to support/build a woman up. I'm not talking about simping and blowing smoke up their behinds, the better-looking women are neutralised/put into check by my openness/groundedness. I'm generally a straight talker and stand by my views/opinions.

I'm not knocking it, I'm sure it works, but I don't really do things that don't come natural to me. Try to be myself as much as possible, less thinking involved.
I agree, learn to be your natural self with women, not some PUA NPC bot. I’m a little troll myself, so negging comes out naturally for me.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a fan of it. Seems pretty manipulative and rather mean.

Would you really want a girl who is so easily manipulated? Short-term then whatever, but long-term? Hell no.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That sentence is what my older step brother told me over a decade ago about getting girls, and ive never forgotten it. How true is it in general? He was running his game in clubs intermingled with his vast social network.
Sounds like he wants a woman to have self esteem levels similar to his.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea whether there's a cultural element too it or not, but i've found 'negs' and stuff to be pure suicide on hot young UK girls (ESPECIALLY at around the open which is actually when mystery recommended to use them. I think they're at least 'ok' once comfort is built, but that's teh opposite of what mystery said to do).

I can see it 'working' if she is very attracted to you, but then, anything will tend to work if she thinks you are hot

But a neg, especially at the open, just gives the girls an opportunity to look you up and down like you are a dim-witted, smelly peasant with no social skills, and then tell you to go away. And not in a '$hit test' kind of way haha. It doesn't 'make them chase' like mystery said

(ps - I don't know how many of you have seen his full infields from his courses, but they're quite painful and far from impressive. I'm not sure why people ever listened to him!)

A typical infield, shot back when he was actually a fairly decent looking (and very tall) guy with good social proof, was basically him clearly boring the a$$ off of girls who were older and not as good looking as him, with his 'dhv stories' and just coming across as odd and eventually possibly getting a phone number or a kiss. He could have got much better results with just going caveman and never thinking about 'game' at all!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, The best starting relationship status between any two people is when they consider each other an equal until proven otherwise …
I think it's probably best when she thinks you're above her, or could find better, or have options. My best frames have always been established with women when I was seeing other girls and I could take or leave them, kinda treated them like sh*t in the beginning. It's literally exactly as the red pill/pua guys say, an abundance mentality quickly puts women in check, it happens naturally without having to do anything.

Right now I'm seeing 1 girl, no others, but she doesn't know that, she thinks I'm seeing others and I'm too preoccupied with my business (see purpose) to give her all my time and blow up her phone. I'm experienced enough that I don't need multiple women to have an abundance mentality.

I don't have the time to spin plates like I used to, so easy sex/companionship without constant texting, nagging, and pressure for commitment/kids/marriage is all I need. It's a mindset game.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t play these stupid games, hence why I’ve probably never had much success.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got positive feedbacks from women anytime I flaked or treated them as if I had no attraction toward them regardless the reason for doing so.

Compliments on the other side were the first reason I lost potential girls, actually I would say compliments are the biggest mistake when it comes of dating.

I wrote here about that terrible mistake, I would say its probably the biggest one we do.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Compliments on the other side were the first reason I lost potential girls, actually I would say compliments are the biggest mistake when it comes of dating.
Yessir, if you don’t tell a woman she’s good looking or beautiful, she will always wonder what you think about her which can work to your benefit.

Serenity

Reaction score
As a universal strategy? Not very true, it will only work on a subset of women.

In the 10 years I've been on this forum, there has always been a lot of discussion about what to do/say and not nearly enough about when to do/say a particular thing. Knowing what to do is only half the solution, also knowing when to use it will make it very effective.

I will definitely bring a woman down a few notches if her frame is "I'm better than you/too good for you". If she has the opposite frame I will lift her up instead, but never above me just to be clear.

He was hanging around in clubs, those places are filled with entitled cvnts, so I can see how it generally would work for him if he ran in those social circles.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opening with a compliment works pretty well on average to above average women, but it doesn't work on hot women from my experience.

It could be that this is the secret to hot or high confidence women, you need to neg them/be unimpressed.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
all that nonsense sounds cool but its nonsense.

a girl that has a lower self esteem becomes a liability and will do things out her way to make herself feel validated when you can't provide that steady validation and security.

The way I look at it is, you can onoly be yourself and if yourself is what attracts that girl, shes going to like you. IF not, you can't fake it or act different, you just need to level up your personality, level up your confidence, level up your looks, etc

you want a girl to be hooked ? don't go out your way to be super sweet or nice to her.. act like its just anyone else, and when u hang out, thats whne u show her a great time, and capitalize with some bomb ass s.ex.. then just treat her like anyone else.. she'll fall in love with u in no time.. sht i still have girls hitting me up who tell me they still have feelings for me and i can barely remember when th last time we hung out was.