Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have to be extraordinary to be successful with women...

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
I see many losers in life who are banging women left, right and centre. I am a pilot. I am exposed to danger every time I fly. I regularly get put under intense pressure by my instructor who purposely fails one of the aircraft engines on critical times during flight ( Take-off or landing ). Also, I am pretty good looking. I am average size, but atheletic build. So, how come I have no women in my life?
Well, use your pilot profession as a WEAPON!

A Weapon of confidence that is.

As someone else mentioned, I guess the goal is to FEEL SUPERIOR to your competition. You WOULD THINK people who are part of my list WOULD FEEL SUPERIOR because of what they do or what they have accomplished.

Being a pilot is a UNIQUE job and TAKES BALLS, you should be confident with women.

It is you who should be banging the hot girls, NOT the scumbag gas attendant, gang banger or thug cashier at a Super Market!

One of the Hottest girls that worked at the hotel I worked at was dating some unemployed bum of a different race.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Well, use your pilot profession as a WEAPON!

A Weapon of confidence that is.

As someone else mentioned, I guess the goal is to FEEL SUPERIOR to your competition. You WOULD THINK people who are part of my list WOULD FEEL SUPERIOR because of what they do or what they have accomplished.

Being a pilot is a UNIQUE job and TAKES BALLS, you should be confident with women.

It is you who should be banging the hot girls, NOT the scumbag gas attendant, gang banger or thug cashier at a Super Market!

One of the Hottest girls that worked at the hotel I worked at was dating some unemployed bum of a different race.
Totally wrong mindset.

That's exactly what society wants.

They make you believe that you have to achieve a certain kind of "success" in order to justify approaching hot women.

However in reality you don't need anything except for a pair of balls. That automatically qualifies you to bang hot chicks.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Feeling superior" to your competition is a sign of insecurity as ARROGANCE is exactly that...manifestation of insecurity.

By the way...using a profession as means to get woman is the one of the WEAKEST way to approach a woman.

Stuka...you have a LOT to learn. And what's wrong with dating a man from a different race? I date white women. Why? Because I can.
I could date Latina women (which many consider hotter)...but I don't. Why? Because I can make that choice.

Why can I make that choice? Because although I have a GREAT career and make some very good $$$...very rarely the women I approach know what I do for a living.

Once a man allows his career to define him...he loses what matters most: his integrity as a man.

I have a LOT more respect for the guy that clean my office than some of the CEOs I have met in my lifetime.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
They make you believe that you have to achieve a certain kind of "success" in order to justify approaching hot women.

However in reality you don't need anything except for a pair of balls. That automatically qualifies you to bang hot chicks.
Exactly. I knew this one hot girl who let her bf move in with her, while SHE worked and he stayed home all day and did nothing. Is he a DJ? Well, no, since he's a fvcking bum. Does he know how to illicit those emotions in a girl? You bet your ass he does.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way...the "extraordinary succesful with women" rarely apply to those professions. Considering how many of them end up divorced or with spouses cheating them.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt finish reading this...

the first few sentences were really stupid...

MrNotebook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid FCK you. So you have to fall within that list to be a real man? You StUpId FCK you don't making sense.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've put my life on the line and been shot at, yet I still feel nervous approaching that girl".
Bingo. Few people have confidence in every area of their life, even though it can translate from unrelated areas with a particularly well adjusted and level headed individual.

I've been an ice hockey goaltender my entire life, I played for a Big Ten university, and played in a grand total of about 9 NHL games. I noticed that wasn't on your list, but I can assure you it's considered to be one of the most mentally demanding positions in all of professional sports. Needless to say, facing fears and trying to summon confidence were daily challenges- when you're in an opposing teams arena with 17,000 people who are praying that you'll make a mistake so their team can win, it can be quite a challenge to say the least.

Bottom line, I can't say that doing that has made me anymore confident with women, and finding it is as result of dealing with a rejections and finding ways to overcome them and the baggage they leave behind-which takes time, and is an ongoing process.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
I see many losers in life who are banging women left, right and centre. I am a pilot. I am exposed to danger every time I fly. I regularly get put under intense pressure by my instructor who purposely fails one of the aircraft engines on critical times during flight ( Take-off or landing ). Also, I am pretty good looking. I am average size, but atheletic build. So, how come I have no women in my life?
The x factor at play :D .

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to know what kind of balls you need to have to get women? The balls to go up to them and approach them. Most of the guys I know have 1) never approached a woman in their life or 2) need large amounts of alcohol to do it. You don't need to be a policeman or a fireman to get women. Where do you come up with this logic?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Yeh just be in the top 10% of men and you will be fine...

And when too many men qualify for that top 10% .. women will just keep raising the requirement.. ie. you will need to look better and be richer than before..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this post. A one-way ticket to pus5ydom is to be a fireman, etc etc etc. I'm in a Very Male-dominated profession and have Many opportunities to date fvck whatever my female customers during broad daylight whatever, but I choose not to go that route because of MY FEAR of being the b1tch when the relationship with said woman customer turns sour. In This day and age, we men have to be sooo careful about the women we choose because they are like the weather - they Change from one moment to the next - and when it comes to Her Word against mine, in view of a male judge co-worker boss or jury, my word requires photographed, videoed or tape-recorded documentation AND even that all-together might not stand up to some "fling's" Word of mouth to the police, my boss, or some dude who thinks he'll gain her pus5y by beating me up, threatening me, or even killing me.

I see the women of today as a Major Threat of Potential Danger to my Peace and Well-being, both physically And financially.

So even though I've got the job, the looks, and a lot of pickup tools in my arsenal, I really don't TRUST ANY woman, as far as I can throw them, except for Maybe a few in the church I attend, but most of them aren't my type sexually so I'm still looking for One I Can Trust out there some where.

They're few and far between.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Well, it all comes down how you measure up with YOUR COMPETITION (other men).

Doing something or having done something that takes alot of balls should HELP with confidence in all other areas of your life (including women).

In order to be confident, that confidence has to relate back to a certain source.

These sources include how tall you are, how physically fit you are, how handsome your facial structure is, how intelligent you are, what kind of job you have, how much money you have and the amount of times you have done stuff to LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE (purpose of my post).

Basically, IMHO,

A short, fat, ugly man who is a gas attendant really HAS NO REASON to be confident around attractive women. Reason being, why would be confident while 90% of all other men are better looking and have better jobs.

You can't just be confident for the sole reason of being confident. That confidence has to come from a source.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
looks and a charismatic personality....everything else is correlation, not causation...unless you're worth billions, but that's so rare as not to matter. Making 6 figures means nothing these days. Women have plenty.

I know the owner of a hot nightclub and he gets zero girls cuz he's 5'6....
The quarterback and three-sport athlete in my high school got lots of girls and he was only 5'7.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol how is girl gonna know you save someones life by just looking at you or withing first 10 mins of talking to her. This is irrelavent , you just need to be social to get girls. know how to talk to them period.