Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You HAVE the answers you seek on here.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your life together and women will come to you.
Have you ever wanted something soo badly but never got it ..Only to take your mind of it THEN it comes knocking ?

1)Honestly sit back and think of everything that happened for the break up to happen . ACCEPT your wrongs and identify her wrongs as well.

2) Is she dating someone else ? Well then THINK ! You are essentially back up in case she is finished trying out new **** and wants to come back. You deserve more , don't talk to her prove you can do better.

3) if she is single and still wants nothing to do with you , SHE is not the one for you ! I don't care if you were together 4 months or 7 years , if a person can go 2- 7 days without talking to you then LET them extend that number to infinity.

Honestly it comes down to self respect. Respect your self to know that she gave you an experience ...good or bad it's still experience. ACCEPT that it's over ( hardest part for me ) but keep convicting your mind. She is sleeping with another man , talking to another man ..ACCEPT the things you can't control.

What can you control ? YOUR SELF ! From today going force yourself to live by these rules.

1) What's done it's done - I can live without a woman.
2) I respect my self , I WON'T CHASE a ***** sleeping with another man. I WON'T lower my self to be with a person who doesn't want to be with me , I rather be alone.

3) At the end of the day , a casket fits one person. I WILL work on my self and do things I enjoy in life.

Main point of this post is simple , the reason you are chasing your ex girlfriend / wife/ women is because your confidence is shot right or you never had any to begin with !
SAME principle applies to guys asking questions about plates or girls they have met.
Work on your self , find your inner confidence , love yourself enough to be able to ACCEPT and live without thinking you NEED a woman.

Take it from a young guy who lost himself and is finding it back. Since I started living like this the last couple of weeks , I noticed women flirting and pushing their self onto me. I'm confident enough to pick and choose rather than settle.

Life is a short journey guys , at the end of the day DONT spend time chasing THINGS that don't want to be in your life. I can tell you by my little experience that WHEN you are confident in yourself , you don't think about what you say and how a woman or another man interprets it. You can say stupid things but if SHE senses your self love and wants to be with you ...she will drop everything to be with you.

Self love then includes , working on your appearance , working on your dreams and getting the things you want in life. Learning new things and taking part of new adventures.
My favourite qoute from the Bible was giving to me by my grandmother " Seek the father and everything else shall be added" ( not the direct the qoute but that's how it goes )

Well WHY not apply the same with your life ? You are the GOD of your world. Seek yourself and your goals and the women and excitement will come. A key note will be " when ever you have to wonder what to say or do in a certain situation to get a positive reaction from a woman you don't love yourself enough "

I will like to thank all the senior posters on this site , expecially RangerMIke for his good words.
The answers you are looking for is already in YOU , you loved yourself when you were a child ...carefree and only thinking about YOUR fun and toys. Find that inner peace back.

Good luck to everyone on their struggles and I hope you all begin the journey to love yourselves

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. It all boils down to laziness and procrastination.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious Rep. Well thought out and thanking one of our great posters here at SS. I am going to memorize this. This is exactly were I need to be.