You have pretty eyes.

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get girls complement me on my eyes. I get it a lot, since i work in retail and meet a lot of people.

But i never know what to say in return.

I usually just say, Thanx..

Or just urs arnt bad either..

I need some C+F lines to reply with.

What you guys got for me ?

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl tells me I have pretty eyes I say "Thanks! So do you. Especially the left one." Fvcks 'em up every time.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"All the better for ogling you, my love"
"Are you trying to pick me up? Coz I'm not that easy, hon"

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's probably true, but on the same token, its a girls way of flirting with you and letting you know that it's okay for you to come onto her.

You're absolutely right, you want to respond with something ****y funny, that will bring some humor and fun into the situation.

You could say

"Yeah, you wanna touch them?"

Remember, you can say virtually anything, so as long as you have a fun tone about it.

Also, keep in mind that if a girl says it to you, that you act on it ( if shes cute obviously), get a number at least.

-Kevin

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that **** above sounds lame.
Smile say thanks, if you find her attractive take it as a ioi and start gaming, if your not interested finish doing whatever you were doing.
Nothing worst than complimenting someone and they give you some dumbass cheesy reply.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a nice compliment to receive. I get the same, and "Are those your real eyes?" a lot...

I am sarcastic... "No, I borrowed them from your mother" ... whatever... LOL Just to be an @$$. :)

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a couple of chicks who respond with **** like that, they are fun to be around, one chick I know is really unattractive but says **** like that all the time to people who seem to think otherwise, and she's actually real cool.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm easily annoyed with retarded questions like that. Not trying to be mean, just trying to say, 'think about what you've just asked'. In "my" sorta way. :D

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right... but not the same as asking if they're my real eyes... LMAO

I know that's what they mean, just prompting them to use their brain a little, that's all. :)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
King Turi said:
They're only for you, baby.
OMG!!! SOLID GOLD! Better yet, triple platinum!

I remember wearing these Hazel contacts for one day and so many women started taking notice! Next thing you know, I had played my cards right and then I had dates lined up for a whole week! I guess all them months of watching James Bond with my dad paid off!

BTW I liked Goldeneye!

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
OMG!!! SOLID GOLD! Better yet, triple platinum!

I remember wearing these Hazel contacts for one day and so many women started taking notice! Next thing you know, I had played my cards right and then I had dates lined up for a whole week! I guess all them months of watching James Bond with my dad paid off!

BTW I liked Goldeneye!

Sounds too cheesy, especially if i receive the compliment at work.

I think im going to try "Is that the best pickup line you cud think of"