Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have got the weapons of seduction. Now its time to learn how to use them

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok fellas, ill reflect some thoughts before i get back to my studies.

You have got loads of information, different styles of game, different types of approach. One of the major epiphanies that hit me recently is that different girls respond to different types of games.

You cannot fish with a shotgun. When you go to fish, take your fishing rod with you. When you go hunting, take your AK and your explosive :p.

So, what i want to say is that you have to be pretty calibrated to screen a girl in the first few seconds and adapt your game to her expectations.

I'll give a quick example. There is this very hot insecure girl. You cannot step to her face and neg her. This will only deepen her insecurities.
(on the side not, don't you dare to tell me hot girls are not insecure)
You have to go to her and make her feel good. Band aid her insecurity wounds with good gentleman conversation.

Lets say for example there is this other hot girl that is sick and tired of AFC's. This is the time where you tell her to shut the fvck up and listen what you have to say. Than you grab her ass so hard that it sends shivers through her body.

Another thing is that should also be aware of the vibe that you are giving off. Be completely honest, don't tell yourself you are giving players vibe if you are a complete dweeb.

For example, my style of game at the moment is AFC game. I submit to b1tches verbally while manhandling them non verbally. This balances the situation off a little bit. When i say kind, afc compliments, girls say awww you're too cute, i didn't know you were this kind, i thought you were a jerk. So this brings the whole unpredictability on the table. You keep girls off balance, they don't know and will never figure you out.

There is this girl im seeing. She constantly tries to make me submit to her. A random phone conversation goes like this

HB: wtfff are you doing, why the fuck didn't you answer my calls ?
Me: ohh, sorry baby, i didn't hear them im really sorry.

This satisfies her need to make me submit to her. Than we go out and its totally different scenario. A scenario where im manhandling her and making her submit to my wishes, as a true emperor that I am :D.

But i can pull this out because im totally the opposite of what i appear like on MSN or phone. If you are a chode, don't apply this method.

So, before i wrap it up, be aware of her needs, her state of mind, her mood of the moment and you will always win. Play according to the field rules, jump the obstacles and avoid them and its going to be like a chess game. After every one of her words, look after her purpose because what is said is usually not spoken. Its all non verbal.

Also one last thing. You can never win an argument with a women. Don't fvcking argue with her. Don't try to convince her logically. But this is another topic. I might come back and elaborate on that later.

Peace and love,
DTP

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your comparison of explosives and fishing rods, but keep in mind that people actually do use explosives for fishing successfully ;)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with adapting your game to different kinds of girls.

As a reference to the title: Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
NorwegianDJ said:
Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.
YES!

The longer I live, the more tired I get of pontificating f*cks who talk a big game about everything, but never DO anything. They read about sh!t online, absorbing opinions they hear from other people who have been there, and then want to jaw endlessly about opinions that they've STOLEN and made their own.

Sure, they might dabble in something here and there, but only enough to give them some credibility in an argument, or to absorb enough to "speak the language" so they can represent themselves as "experts" and spout random opinions that were formed by the people who have REALLY "done it".

The hallmark of such a person is someone who is never listening, but just waiting for his turn to speak. You can tell them...they'll say something, and you respond to it, and they'll wait until a break in the conversation and then use that break as an opportunity to keep saying whatever the f**k they were saying before.

People like that talk because they love to hear people tell them, "you're so smart! You're a genius! You know so much!"

Put them in a situation, though, where they're actually challenged to APPLY that knowledge, though, and they'll p*ssy out.

Thus the origin of the saying, "Those who cannot do, teach." Socrates has a word for those people..."sophists". They were people who wanted to teach everyone how do to everything in life and how to think about everything without EVER giving anything serious thought. They were people who thought they knew it all and never bothered to question their own knowledge, preferring instead to indoctrinate others with it and gloat in their position as "teacher". Socrates, on the other hand, knew that the TRULY wise man knew how much he DIDN'T know.

In this world, many people REFUSE to take action because they don't want to admit the possibility of their failure, let alone the incompleteness of their own knowledge. They would rather sit back and fancy themselves experts than do anything that may counterindicate that conclusion.

SoSuave is rife with such people. In fact, I think everyone's guilty of it. I've done it too, I'm sure. That's why whenever I START a thread about something, it's based on SOME experience I had. Some of my replies I just shoot from my ass, and the quality of that advice is based on just how "sharp" I am at the time. I'm not always perfectly spot-on.