You guys were right, I flopped big time

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Rememeber my thread a few weeks back about that girl who gave me her number without even asking for it?

I'll recap --

I called her and asked if she'd be around on the weekend. She said yeah. Few days later I brought up her ex and started acting like a jerk (I was drunk). Then the next day apologized. I asked her if she wanted to get together for drinks sometime, she said "we'll see." Then she told me her schedule. I waited 2 weeks to call. Actually, I think I might have called her sometime in between. Then tonight I called her twice, no answer both times. Not only do I think this isn't going anywhere... I'm also starting to think I'm looking like an idiot.

Might as well call her back tomorrow and see what the hell's going on. It's already over with, right? Already made an ass out of myself blowing up her phone.

This sucks.

ya know, yeah I will call her. I WILL get to the bottom of this. this is BS. gives me her number then flakes. damn wh0re

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never read your original thread, but blowing a girls phone up is never a good idea. Ever see the movie Swingers? Constantly calling a girl reeks of desperation. Call her once and if she doesn't answer leave a message (if you really care, if not then don't even leave a message). After that it's up to her to get back to you. If she cares she'll meet you halfway, if she doesn't just forget about her she was a waste of time anyway

EDIT: D@MN ten post rule!!!

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think I made a mistake never leaving a message all those times?

touge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, you should have.

I read the original thread, I reckon you should've just said 'hey soz about the other night I'm not usually like that, throw us a txt or call sometime. CU'

FloridaLurker

Don Juan
Reaction score
touge said:
Yep, you should have.

I read the original thread, I reckon you should've just said 'hey soz about the other night I'm not usually like that, throw us a txt or call sometime. CU'
LOL... "us"? as in the whole DJ community?

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, man...

You don't EVER call someone you don't know very well twice in one night. EVER. Even if it's a guy friend you just met. It looks desperate, and lord knows what the poor girl is thinking.

Next her, and cut down on the bitter attitude for god's sake...you're depressing me.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Right. So I already look like a desperate idiot. Might as well try again tomorrow and hope she answers.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Oh really? So because I want to get in touch with this chick now I'm stalking. Some of you guys need to give some quality feedback instead of hating all the time.

Reaction score
Let's see...

You asked if she'd be around on the weekend. That's 1 call. You called her a few days later (you couldn't even wait until the weekend). That's 2 calls. The next day you apologized. That's 3 calls. Then you said you might have called in between. We're at 4 calls. You called her twice tonight. 6 calls now.

And you're planning on trying again tomorrow?

What's scary is that you don't see anything wrong with this situation.

You're not playing with a full deck dude.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
my mistake was probably waiting 2 weeks after I apologized. I'm guessing she lost interest. and yeah I called twice tonight and she never got back to me. Maybe she was busy or couldn't get to her phone for some reason.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she hates you.

Stop calling her, you're making a fool of yourself.

Next time, don't get drunk and drunk-dial chicks you want to bang.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get it. I drunk dialed. wow big deal. Now she doesn't want to go out with me? wtf

I didn't even ask for her number. She just GAVE it to me. she used to smile at me all the time. now I don't see her anymore.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
I don't get it. I drunk dialed. wow big deal. Now she doesn't want to go out with me? wtf

I didn't even ask for her number. She just GAVE it to me. she used to smile at me all the time. now I don't see her anymore.
Drunk = Loss of control

Lack of Control = Unattractive

Nobody likes to get drunk dialed.

She might not hate you, but unless she's a hardcore drinker (which from your posts i doubt) she's finding you to be more and more of a desperate fool.

Forget about it, put the tequila down, and move on. There's plenty of other fish in the sea, but that doesn't mean you need to drink like one.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
I called her and asked if she'd be around on the weekend. She said yeah. Few days later I brought up her ex and started acting like a jerk (I was drunk).

Then the next day apologized. I asked her if she wanted to get together for drinks sometime, she said "we'll see."

Then she told me her schedule. I waited 2 weeks to call. Actually, I think I might have called her sometime in between. Then tonight I called her twice, no answer both times. Not only do I think this isn't going anywhere... I'm also starting to think I'm looking like an idiot.

Might as well call her back tomorrow and see what the hell's going on. It's already over with, right? Already made an ass out of myself blowing up her phone.

This sucks.

ya know, yeah I will call her. I WILL get to the bottom of this. this is BS. gives me her number then flakes. damn wh0re

She gave you her number, went on one date with you but lost interest. Now you are really angry, have called her 4-5 times with no response, are calling her names and want to call her again to confront her and scream at her because she is not allowed to change her mind.

What would you do if she went on 2 dates with you and then changed her mind? Rape her?

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
We haven't gone on any dates. I haven't seen her since she gave me her number.