You guys think it's possible to f close a girl that needs to get up early?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So going out with this girl this week and I thinking about trying to get her back to my place. This is the first time we're hanging out. The only prob I can see is that she has to work early the next day (like 6 am). Don't know how possible this is. Was thinking of us going skating in the early evening, then grab a drink. I'd invite her back to my place to watch a movie after that since I just got a new big screen tv. But don't know if she'll go for that last part since she needs to get up early plus I live on the opposite side of the city from her (although it's only 1 bus away).

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendly warning: Stop trying to apply logic to an emotional event.

It's possible to F close a girl in any situation.

Give the girl a reason to f-close, and she'll f-close. She can call in late to work if she has to. That's her problem. Get her hormones worked up the right way, and she'd bang you in the back of a car at her grandpa's funeral. A little thing like getting up early for work isn't going to reverse thousands of years of natural instinct.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Friendly warning: Stop trying to apply logic to an emotional event.

This statement may sum up this entire website.

They should change
from sosuave.net to stoptryingtoapplylogictoanemotionalevent.com

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, not trying to apply logic to a emotional event. Just getting your thoughts on the logistics.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
Lol, not trying to apply logic to a emotional event. Just getting your thoughts on the logistics.
the answer is YES YES YES

I don't care if she has work in 3 minutes, thats the point.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that means, is dont waste any time escalating. Seriously, would you pass up an opportunity to get laid, cuz you had to wake up early?