Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys should be getting results

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
You have all the information here with the DJ bible, archives, and sticky threads.

Why are you all failing miserably?

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a part of it is that a lot of us are couch don juans. Most won't ever get up off that couch and start taking the tiniest baby steps to improve themselves and their game. They'll sit there reading their coffee table PUA book and looking at all the pretty pictures.

Others want to jump past the baby steps and try all these fucked up lines or cubes or whatever before they've even learned to make eye contact and say Hi. A house built on sand...

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. Certainly not everyone here is failing. I have a g/f right now that I'm really into and vice versa. Wouldn't have happened without all the work I put into improving myself.

You gain success from this forum when you develop an awareness of what's going on when you deal with women.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no idea we were all failing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls are more stupid then they were 10 years ago. every year that goes by is more b.s. to put up with from them. kinda hard to get motivated to meet someone decent when wherever you go it's single moms, single moms with tattoo's, hot girls dating nasty looking guys, more single moms, hot girls with 3 fat friends. plus it's football season. fvck b!tches right now.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
girls are more stupid then they were 10 years ago. every year that goes by is more b.s. to put up with from them. kinda hard to get motivated to meet someone decent when wherever you go it's single moms, single moms with tattoo's, hot girls dating nasty looking guys, more single moms, hot girls with 3 fat friends. plus it's football season. fvck b!tches right now.
That pretty much sums up 90% of the women out there lol.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
That pretty much sums up 90% of the women out there lol.
yep and the remaining 10% are made up of: too young to be messing with legally/morally, members of the blue-haired mafia (old), your mom and her friends, your sister, female family members, and the one chick that's married to a no good loser that you ask yourself on a daily basis "how in the fvck did that b@stard get such an awesome wife?".

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not failing at all. But I think the main reason people here do fail is because they don't go out and try things. Those people can be classified into 2 categories:

1) They catch on to concepts here, and their expertise on the subject is simply that gained from others posts here. Then in the real world, they put nothing into practice. They sit back and watch, come home to make more posts here.
2) They find excuses why everything talking about here is wrong or doesn't/wouldn't work. Then they keep doing what they were doing, and continue to fail.

I think I came to this site with a slightly different motive than at least some people. I probably have more success with women than most of my friends, and they are usually coming to me for advice (even the ones who do get girls). I came here to increase the quality or girls I could find/attract. I feel my looks are good enough to get me better girls than I had been.

However, I learned a lot here that I didn't expect, and I've switched my whole game up since. Now it has become easier, and I have more confidence.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you approach 100 girls with basic game ("hi, im blah blah, whats your name)", its almost impossible to fail.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I came to this site my confidence went 1000% up, my social life improved, I'm happier and I got a couple of girls along the way. Now I failed many times, but overally I'm far from failing. Of course I fail sometimes with some girl, but that's just the way to improve, it's impossible without failing and so it might seem that other guys here are also failing while in fact they are just improving.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't start really failing till my hair thinned out rapidly over the past several months. But appearance doesn't matter, so it couldn't possibly be that :whistle:.