You guys rock!

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from a date and wanted to let everyone know that it went great! I used all your tips and was confident, witty and ****y, not the AFC I used to be. She just emailed me saying she had a great time and gave me her number. Thanks for all your help!

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BasicInstinct:
Just got back from a date and wanted to let everyone know that it went great! I used all your tips and was confident, witty and ****y, not the AFC I used to be. She just emailed me saying she had a great time and gave me her number. Thanks for all your help!
Great to hear of your success! The credit really belongs to you. You had the determination to change your ways to something that has been proven to work.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great to hear your success story! I anxiously await more from you and others.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great man, but remember you're just starting, now you've got to keep it up. Don't worry, you'll make some mistakes but don't let it stop you. You're on you're way to becoming a Don, be happy.

Keep ya nose clean
Finito

------------------
Don Phenom- DP, My motto is simple "I will not lose", and if I do, I'll go through you to get where I need to be. "Challenge me at your own risk"

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BasicInstinct:
Glad to hear it
!!!!!! Keep on visiting the site and dont let nothing block your path to self improvment!!!!!

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightwing:
Glad to hear it
!!!!!! Keep on visiting the site and dont let nothing block your path to self improvment!!!!!
Yes, it's very important to keep visiting this site and improving yourself. Don't get ****y and think you're the "Ultimate Don". (I know you don't, but this is what happened to me)
Got my heart broken and after neglecting my skills for 4 months, I am now relearnig and reapplying myself as a DJ.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good show, man! Keep on doing!