You guys know why she did this?

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Reaction score
So on Monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then today In class i heard her telling one of her friend " i don't know why he (me) looks at me

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was being friendly and letting you know she might be responsive to you.
By saying what she did she was checking your SMV. She let you hear it though so she was giving you another big clue that she had noticed you.
She thinks that she was giving you some enormous signals.

Are there any other signals like partially turning her chair towards you, being a little louder around you, (ignore playing with hair, girls do this all the time), accidentally bumping into you, sitting near you when she doesn't need to, touching you for any reason, more eye contact than normal...
Etc etc..

If you catch her eye again and she smiles and doesn't avoid eye contact then go for it.

Alternatively she thinks you are a spazz and wants to know if she needs to get protection... LOL. I would go with the first one though.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on Monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then today In class i heard her telling one of her friend " i don't know why he (me) looks at me
Ask her out. You will get your answer. Stop analyizing. Just do it. Read up on kino if you get the date. You need to be assertive. You need to get to a point where you are a machine. You see a woman you are interested in and you don't think, you just ask her out. You don't care about the outcome.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You like her. That is all you need to approach. However, you say she looks at you and smiles. So, you have an invitation to approach. You are the man and have to initiate. Get her number, get coffee, study together or something. Now, if she thinks you are looking at her but don't subsequently initiate she will probably end up thinking you lack confidence.

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You like her. That is all you need to approach. However, you say she looks at you and smiles. So, you have an invitation to approach. You are the man and have to initiate. Get her number, get coffee, study together or something. Now, if she thinks you are looking at her but don't subsequently initiate she will probably end up thinking you lack confidence.
This, if you like her, approach her. But if you like her, and she's IOIng you, you HAVE TO approach her. Let us know how it goes and ask any question!

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Reaction score
This, if you like her, approach her. But if you like her, and she's IOIng you, you HAVE TO approach her. Let us know how it goes and ask any question!
But i dont know then the other day I heard her saying 'I don't know why she looks at me'
so idk man

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
But i dont know then the other day I heard her saying 'I don't know why she looks at me'
so idk man
The only way to get your answer is to ask her on a date. You're risking literally nothing if she says no. If she says yes, there ya go, she's interested and you have yourself a date. If she says no, well, did you really lose anything? Nada.

Ask her out buddy

Attachments

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do is that I tell them it's not polite to stare and from now on I'm charging her 25 cents for each look and a dollar for each stare.

They eat that sh!t up like candy.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
When I was your age there was a girl I was crazy into......but I thought "no way is she into me..." .....so I did nothing. And nothing fvcking
happened.

About a year later, I was with another girl who was in this girls' class. She let slip that she was into me. Now I was kicked into action......
"It can't be.....she's into me" fvcking waiting on confirmation. Did I get some balls? Yes. Thank you Dell boy....
"who dares wins"....I approached........

Result?

five years together with a girl that I mistakenly thought was "too good for me".

I've never made that mistake since.

Think not. ACT. For the world rewards big balls.

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was your age there was a girl I was crazy into......but I thought "no way is she into me..." .....so I did nothing. And nothing fvcking
happened.

About a year later, I was with another girl who was in this girls' class. She let slip that she was into me. Now I was kicked into action......
"It can't be.....she's into me" fvcking waiting on confirmation. Did I get some balls? Yes. Thank you Dell boy....
"who dares wins"....I approached........

Result?

five years together with a girl that I mistakenly thought was "too good for me".

I've never made that mistake since.

Think not. ACT. For the world rewards big balls.
lol yeah but i havent seen this girl since high school so today when i was hanging out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend and i guess she saw and she might said somthing and that made him looked over at me. because when i turn around i saw a guy looking at me. but the thing is i didnt see her so idk if she was hiding from me or something?