Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys have it soooo easy it's not even funny!!

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
That touch ur face **** is priceless advice man, I started doin it cause I noticed it made acne bad, and my face cleaned up.

SurfsupinHawaii

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I can totally relate to the acne thing.. I am 20 1/2 now and am pretty much done with zits except the occasional one or two that come a week, but they are easy to control..

pimples screwed with my confidence so bad it wasn't funny. i mean I had a g/f and stuff but it still bothered me. i had it really bad from about 14-19ish, but now its pretty much done.i just focused on working out to take attention off of my face, which kinda works but in the end i had to deal with them.

all i can say is to try different products and not to pop them until they form white heads so u dont scar your face much.. i also used to put toothpaste on them overnight to dry the zit out.. just be sure you are eating well and drinking plenty of water. there are some foods that can triger breakouts. for me its any kind of fish.

hope it clears up soon. just try to hang in there, they wont last forever

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have maybe one or two pimples and it worries you? I've had terrible cystic acne for a while, and I've completely reworked aspects of my life to combat it. Half the foods I enjoy I no longer eat, I take supplements (some 10 pills a day), and use tazorac. To put things in perspective, I'm probably the clearest I've been all year, by far. Still, my acne is completely noticeable in person, I have a lot of discolored spots, and still at least one cyst every few days or so. Does it make me insecure? Sure, but I put in a hell of an effort to make sure it doesn't decrease my confidence. Do women notice it? Definitely, but I still pull a fair share of game. Show that you can still be confident with acne, and it'll make you even more attractive.

Here, I just took this picture. I'm chancing that my complexion is probably worse than yours. I just got outta the shower, and the light softens the texture. It's worse in person.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find out what you eat that is causing the acne. For me it was chocolate and sweet stuff. I noticed that everytime I ate something with chocolate whether it be a chocolate donut or drank chocolate milk, I woke up the next day with a new pimple.

I stopped it by nolonger eating stuff with chocolate and washing my face lots of times during the day when It gets oily.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is this: everybody thinks they have it worse. And thats because it's THEIR PROBLEM.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i made this thread last night when i was kinda depressed about it.

but i do see what you guys mean that acne shouldn't be a problem.
It doesn't effect my confidence,it just makes me wonder why i never get any girlfriends or any girls who hit on me.

Atm i just started using benezol peroxide as a harsh treatment to get rid of my acne once and for all.

BTW i do apologize for this thread,reading back i did sound alittle pathetic.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience everyone is too obsessed with their own appearance to care about yours. On the other hand if you have fair skin the acne shows worse. things people could assume (mainly extreme acne).
wow hes unhealthy
greasy
full of puss
dirty
geek
etc

I have mild acne/fair skin myself and thats why I'm on roaccutane.

You realy want to get rid of it man! I remember talking to a girl and she goes hes orite, and he has realy nice skin. It is a great feature to have. If you don't get rid of it your skin may start to scar too! So go to your doctor, make a big deal about how acne is messing up your life, and don't leave that room until he refers u to a dermotologist, whatever he offers you just say NO. Then demand roaccutane from the derm.

In general though, its important that you feel gd about yourself, even tho most wont notice.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i always get like 2 or three little to small ones, doesn't bother me cuz i know they won't last longer than a week or two so yah it don't affect my game either cuz i don't bring attention to anything by touching my face or trying to cover shyt up

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
It's not acne. It's all in your head. If you think your acne affects the way girls react to you, then you'll act that way, and when rejected, blame it on your looks. I know a guy who's got terrible acne, and isn't generally good looking, never tans, never hits the gym, is 19, still in hs, doesn't drive, but pulls chicks left and right.

Why? Because he doesn't give a **** about his acne, and doesn't let it **** on his confidence.

Game is what matters. Looks matter too, but mild acne changes nothing in the end. Most people had/have mild acne at one point in their lives. Didn't stop them, did it?
he said it all

Jake13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 20 year old virgin and EVEN I AM DISGUSTED BY WHAT I SEE GOING ON HERE!

Stop. Feeling. Sorry. For. Yourselves. And. Do. Something. To. Change.

Yes, acne sucks.. mild acne? Who gives a ****? Doesn't matter though. Get over it and focus on something else.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake13
I am a 20 year old virgin and EVEN I AM DISGUSTED BY WHAT I SEE GOING ON HERE!

Stop. Feeling. Sorry. For. Yourselves. And. Do. Something. To. Change.

Yes, acne sucks.. mild acne? Who gives a ****? Doesn't matter though. Get over it and focus on something else.
Well i beat you here you see sire,i'm a 21 year old virgin with mild acne and MASSIVE confidence and EGO and still don't get sex.

Yeah i get girls like kissing and grinding on the dance floor etc....
But i never get to the sex...lol

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, the more I read this thread, I do realize that I myself use acne as a crutch. I recently broke out like a week ago, and now I have like 2 cysts paired to each other resting on the right side of my chin. The rest of the spots on my face are just little things. Because of this, I haven't really done very much approaching at all this week.

Exactly how much DO looks matter? I think I'm a pretty good looking guy when I'm clear, but I feel like my zits (especially cysts) bring me down quite a notch. I hear two sides on this forum all the time: the guys who think looks are the determining factor in getting the girl, and the guys who say looks don't matter very much.

I find it difficult maintaining the confidence I usually have when I have these spots. A lot of you guys seem to clear up by just washing your face with water, or a simple cleanser, but for the rest of us it's not that easy. I've been through every over-the-counter cleanser in the market, and have now finished some prescription antibiotics, which didn't work very well. My doctor's probably going to recommend I go on accutane next. My acne on the face is mild, maybe moderate, but the acne on my shoulders and chest is moderate to severe.

SchuhSohle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most people have problems like that which drag them down.

For me it was having to wear glasses first ... I think I dealt with that pretty well.
Then I got braces. That really hurt my confidence.
Then some people made fun of me because I`m REALLY skinny.

I am 24 and so far there wasn't even kissing and grinding.

You think that it is a reasonable thought that others are better off.
But if they are convinced that things couldn`t be worse they are not.
You don`t realize the positive stuff (kissing and grinding :eek: ). They don`t either.

Probably you just need to change your behaviour slightly and things will work out ok for you.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryanvalmont, as I said before, acne caused me a lot of stress and insecurity, but if you let it get to you you'll end up like me (25 and a virgin) or worse because it doesn't get easier as you grow older. I used it as a crutch and probably still would if I hadn't cleared it up so I'm not pointing any fingers. I have seen guys with really bad acne scarring with girls man, I mean decent looking girls, so you know it doesn't have to be a barrier......I've seen proof with my own eyes.

disguise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget that 99% of women think they have hideous thighs/stomach/arms/legs/behind/back/toes/feet/
fingers/eyebrows/skin/freckles/neck/chin/etc. etc. Even the supposed most beautiful women in the world have some part of them that they hate or at least dislike to a fairly large extent.

Mind you, i wouldn't want to understate the damage acne can do to one's self confidence. Bump to all the advice about solving the prob.