Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys ever flake on purpose?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious if you guys ever flake out on a chick on purpose, not in retaliation to being flaked on, but when wanting to test interest, and when detecting unenthusiasm and what not.

Did this with a chick today that has been making it a pain to make plans with, being unresponsive and what not. And funnily noticed an instant attitude change when I broke off our plans for tonight.

So you guys ever do this? Good tactic once in a while?

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely flake, because I tend to actually want to see the women that I make dates with.

Flip side of that coin is that I never make dates with women who flake or otherwise show flaky behavior.

I think in my entire life, only two or three girls have ever flaked on me. If a girl wants to go out, she'll go out.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... Rather than push/pull, I pull back on purpose. I won't flake on a date, but might not always agree to one, cut it short, or push it back. It has the same effect, but doesn't make you look undependable or flakey. It does make you look busy and with other priorities, though that's just an added bonus (you should be these things already).

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in this case here I didn't cut things off and leave them closed like some flakes will do. I told her some things came up that I had to take care of and that we will do it another day, at least leaving it open ended.

I like her physically, but her personality is just sucking with me, and even though she has been consistently seeing me, I'm still on the fence with her interest level. I don't think it's disinterest but she strikes me as one of those ones with issues and is not a happy person.

I don't want to be around an unhappy chick and am hoping that if I entice her to chase me she'll show some more enthusiasm around me. I'm at the point where I'm tired of trying with her and am gonna let her come to me. If she doesn't oh well.

In the mean time I'll focus on others and keep busy with other stuff I got going on.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if you would call it a flake..

met this chick, we liked the same music, told her i would take out for her bday ill take her to a green day concert. she didnt return my calls, or texts for a month. her bday rolls around and she calls numerous times and leaves texts messages to see if im still taking her to the concert.

didnt answer her calls or her texts. f*ck this b*tch.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PokerStar said:
i dont know if you would call it a flake..

met this chick, we liked the same music, told her i would take out for her bday ill take her to a green day concert. she didnt return my calls, or texts for a month. her bday rolls around and she calls numerous times and leaves texts messages to see if im still taking her to the concert.

didnt answer her calls or her texts. f*ck this b*tch.

Wow a month eh? Strong IL!

Can't believe she was still hitting you up for the concert after that!

1ncredible

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have thought about flaking out on a few plates that were not pulling their weight. I have done the whole "sorry I can't do tonight as something has come, hopefully next time shouldn't be a problem".

One girl who suddenly stopped talking to me a few months back and went into a RL with some dude, dropped me a FB message saying "long time" 2 days ago. Am I going to reply? Am I fvck - straight to the trash can!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll flake if I don't have that much interest in meeting the girl and there's something else I'd rather do that day/evening. That's about it

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I flaked once. After the scotch wore off, I realized she was a 5 rather than an 8. I demoted her after I got my eyesight back and noticed her teeth. She could eat corn on the cobb through a picket fence.

Nasty.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I flaked once. After the scotch wore off, I realized she was a 5 rather than an 8. I demoted her after I got my eyesight back and noticed her teeth. She could eat corn on the cobb through a picket fence.

Nasty.
:crackup:

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess this worked.

She texted me this afternoon asking how I was doing. Told her fine, asked how she was. Then asked what her plans were for this weekend, she said work til Sunday, no plans yet, then asked if I had any. Said that's cool, going out with a friend tomorrow, then getting another tattoo Friday. Held off and like 30 mins later she initiated plans with me and all of a sudden seems more enthusiastic to see me. My main goal for this was to see if the interest level was really there cause I don't want to waste any time with someone where it's not.