You Guys are SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jan7519 said:
most of you will make the women laugh while trying to qualify.
Yes, you are correct. I make women laugh - and it works very well in making them moan a few hours later. Context of the girls relationship and mine DOES NOT MATTER. Having fun with each other is what matters.

jan7519 said:
And if you do succeeded in creating the image of someone with the capacity of qualifying, being that you are innate losers she will see it in due time.
Why assume that just because we qualify women that that somehow makes us fake???? That's illogical.... which makes me think you are a woman. Your emotions own the strap-on; your logic owns the @sshole.

jan7519 said:
Have any of you considered the negative effects of so many female partners before marriage.
Have you ever considered the positive?

jan7519 said:
It turns sex into nothing but a habitual exercise of "busting a nut" and leaves no room for passion and intimacy.
I have VERY PASSIONATE sex whenever i have sex. The women im with - i maintain some kind of relationship with (FBs or more, but never exclusive.) It lasts for years sometimes. "Love" gets thrown around. I enjoy their company; they enjoy mine. Nothing is sexier than a woman smiling a smile that i put on her face. In the end - that will make me a better lover for a woman if i ever do decide to do something as crazy as marry.

jan7519 said:
I am not preaching abstinence but I would have to say that a man being an easy lay does not show any sort of self restraint or self respect.
I've rejected more women than i've slept with. A LOT more. But when the vibe is there - - - the passion becomes infinite.

=VAGO=

Don Juan
Reaction score
15% of women send themselves flowers on valentine's , jan's obviously one of them!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, married 14 years and divorced. As long as I didn't try to please her,we had a good marriage. When I let the little things slide-big things came down the pike and we ended up getting a divorce because she was incapable of understanding I had rules that couldn't be broken.
If I'd cracked the whip a little more,maybe we'd still be married. IF I ever do it again, it will be "my way or the highway",there's the freaking DOOR!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
that has to be a bitter woman.
Actually no,..unless guru1000 is a woman too.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.