you guys are dumb

sosocool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I;ve approached 3,000 women and have gotten laid 200 times. I've got a treasure chest of real world seduction tactics and techniques but you dorks will never know about them cause you can't distinguish between real don juans and phonies like most of the fools on here.

but who knows maybe if you're lucky and I'm feeling generous and bored I'll come here and share my incredible seduction wisdom with you... until then, good luck chasing women... suckers.

fyi, the secrets to true success with women with NO rejection is in finding a way so they chase YOU. And there's no one not even the top 5 seduction and dating gurus who know about this secret. except me... cause I invented it.

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow sounds so exciting! if only it were true

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really happy for you man

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Was it Casanova that said the best seduction happens when the seduced thinks they are doing the seducing? Or was it Voltaire? Or was it Robert Greene? Or was it just about everyone that ever wrote on the subject? I'm going with the last one...

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosocool said:
fyi, the secrets to true success with women with NO rejection is in finding a way so they chase YOU. And there's no one not even the top 5 seduction and dating gurus who know about this secret. except me... cause I invented it.
Hahahahahaha.
You really believe you "invented" this?

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+----------+
| Please
| Do Not
| Feed The
| Trolls
+----------+
| |
| |
.\|.||/..

MikeBrown30 said:
My d1ck is 17 inches long & 8 inches thick, but you still got me beat sosocool. You're just too cool for school.
and and I have an 11-inch penis... around!

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
sosocool said:
I;ve approached 3,000 women and have gotten laid 200 times.it.

That's not really impressive, your ratio is pretty low.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosocool said:
I;ve approached 3,000 women and have gotten laid 200 times.

Now let's break this down. Let's assume for the sake of Argument A, that you are stating that you did approach 3000 women and you are counting the times you got laid as sex per woman. In essence, what you are saying is that you have gone to bed with 200 women and have approached 3000 women.

The obvious thing would be to divide the two numbers to see what sort of a success rate you hold, according to YOUR statistics.

200/3000 = .066666 (repeating of course)

So that means that you have a success rate of 7% (I rounded it up for you, just to help you out about.

How does this necessarily make you an expert?

But then again, we could get literal and say that it WASN'T 200 women, but instead, 200 instances of you getting laid, which would bring down the amount of women significantly lower. Wouldn't that bring your success rate below 7%?

And that's not even assuming or taking into account that some of those lays are HB-5's or less.

So how does this a guru make?
I guess I'd definitely have to agree with Don Israel, that rate seems REALLY low.

Please, enlighten me with this strategy of yours. Hopefully then, I can lower my standards as well.

I know I just probably fed a troll, but, I couldn't help myself.
Pwned by math?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Pwned by math?
Yeah. Check out his other posts. He probably spends a half hour writing this stuff up, and maybe 5-6 people ever respond to him.

Not only is he a troll, but he's terrible at it...because most people don't even pay attention. Haha, this dude was written entire novels on this message board and barely gotten a 2nd look.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sosocool said:
but who knows maybe if you're lucky and I'm feeling generous and bored I'll come here and share my incredible seduction wisdom with you... until then, good luck chasing women... suckers.
a guy named "so so cool" comes on here telling us how cool he is.

DADGUM IT, it must be TRUE!!! I read it on THE INTERNETS!

twister

Reaction score
I love it how you have run home each time and kept a tally of your failure rate! Its just sosocool!!!!

sosocool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Please, enlighten me with this strategy of yours. Hopefully then, I can lower my standards as well.
sorry, I don't teach mathematicians.

but here's a tip for ya, stop using words like "enlighten" and "in essence". women don't fu@ck smart guys, they get them to do their homework.

you've just been schooled by SoSoCool. A "thank you" is in order.

DondottaJuanpappa said:
200 out of 3,000. Thats a horrible ratio for a "real don juan" lmao.
15 new fuc@ks out of very 100 you approach. You think that "ratio" (dork) is lousy. Are you fuc@king stupid or just living in a fantasy spewed by your seduction heroes? ( in case you didn't notice, this is a BUSINESS, not a charity )

Not even Mystery can match those numbers. Believe me, I know. the guy sucks when you see him in real life with women who are NOT drunk. they think he's an idiot. former dorks turned seduction heroes have nothing on real badboys... they study us. I approach women in broad day light when they are not drunk and STILL get laid.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a troll, people. Let's all just relax and let him continue wasting his life playing pranks on the internet. This is probably the most attention he's gotten in years.

We're better than arguing with trolls.

AFC_Schism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Now let's break this down. Let's assume for the sake of Argument A, that you are stating that you did approach 3000 women and you are counting the times you got laid as sex per woman. In essence, what you are saying is that you have gone to bed with 200 women and have approached 3000 women.

The obvious thing would be to divide the two numbers to see what sort of a success rate you hold, according to YOUR statistics.

So that means that you have a success rate of 7% (I rounded it up for you, just to help you out about.

But then again, we could get literal and say that it WASN'T 200 women, but instead, 200 instances of you getting laid, which would bring down the amount of women significantly lower. Wouldn't that bring your success rate below 7%?

And that's not even assuming or taking into account that some of those lays are HB-5's or less.

I guess I'd definitely have to agree with Don Israel, that rate seems REALLY low.

Pwned by math?
Holy **** I think I love you.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:

Pwned by math?
LOL!

Reaction score
sosocool said:
15 new fuc@ks out of very 100 you approach. You think that "ratio" (dork) is lousy. Are you fuc@king stupid or just living in a fantasy spewed by your seduction heroes? ( in case you didn't notice, this is a BUSINESS, not a charity )
Its lousy for someone who claims to be a "real don juan" like you. Real Don Juans hardly ever get rejected, period. A Real Don Jauns ratio of lays would be between 75/100 and 90/100, Or 2,500 out of 3,000. Oh, and I honor my seduction heroes bro, you're just mad you're not one of them lol.

"ohhhhhhh snappp" - Ben Stiller

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosocool said:
women don't fu@ck smart guys, they get them to do their homework.

you've just been schooled by SoSoCool. A "thank you" is in order.
That's nice. Let me know how this "being a proud idiot" thing works out for you.