Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are all herb

scottdahustla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen,

I used to be on this site as a regular about a year or two ago, I realized that I was too fine to be on here complaining and hollering about women. I did something about it and now I got girls calling my boys asking them why I never called them.

I'll break down the rules of the game for you guys.

1. You don't need this site, all it is doing is making you think you need advice when you don't.

Why would a guy surround hisself with failure? That does'nt make sense.

Here are my rules:

1. When a girl first meets you, she'll determine within the first 5-10 minutes that she'll fuack your brains out, period. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULES.

2. Whatever your after, go for it. If you want sex, push the sex issue. If you want love, push the love issue.

3. A good way to break the ice is to compliment them, women dress up for men, not for themselves. I doubt girls spend two hours in the hair dresser for thier girls to say, nice hair.

4. After you break the ice, ask open questions that will get you open answers. Questions should be based around where your at with her and what she is doing.

5. I don't care what people tell me, women don't think about marriage and love at first site, get that **** outta your head, your a soft homo.

6. Smile, remail eye contact, little touching, little staring at the tits and ass.

7. Close the deal with a positive question. Not, CAN I CALL YOU, NO, more like, give me your number let me call you.

8. When you cal her up, think about all the other guys that are after her, you gotta outdue them. Don't come off as soft, women hate shy men. He probably can't find the hole.

9. Sex first, talk later.

Later.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And exactly where did you learn those rules? I'm sure you developed them all on your own, right? Oh, but wait......why would you originally come on this site then?

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I don't agree with your tone or the simplistic advice you dispense, you do raise a valid point. There are times to ask for advice, and there times to take action.

Nothing on this board should "feel" new to anyone. Every guy that reads this board "knows" when a woman is disrespecting him, but the AFC in him won't let him take action to make her stop. Likewise, every guy here wants to have sex with beautiful women, but won't take action to make it happen.

Life is not about knowing the right thing to do...it is about DOING the right thing. Knowing the difference is what separates DJs from AFCs.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scottdahustla,

Good to hear things are going good for you. You sound like a confident man now.

You still in FL? Got your own crib?

Peace,

DJ de Florida

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump topic....

Lozenga

Don Juan
Reaction score
scottdahustla this is good advice mate, I sense you are an actual true to life DJ/MAN.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by scottdahustla
Listen,

I used to be on this site as a regular about a year or two ago, I realized that I was too fine to be on here complaining and hollering about women. I did something about it and now I got girls calling my boys asking them why I never called them.

Later.

Arent we ungrateful...

I think your just an insecure AFC for several VALID reasons:

1) You felt it necessarily to degrade fellow DJs

2) You need to brag to get attention from other guys on this site.

3) A real DJ would post a note thanking this site instead of insulting it.

4) Your a HOMO who plays with his mom's "RICHARD"

Your post makes me remember the kind of jerks that drove me to become a DJ and discover this internet haven.

P.S. Why did you feel it necessary to rephrase info you know DAMN WELL you found on this site?

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ forum bashing aside. Excellent post and to the point.

snatchdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple months ago a guy I worked with got fired because he was a lazy s**t. Now every once in awhile he comes in and brags about how his new job is so much better. Chances are he is probably as much of a lazy s**t at his new job as he was at this one.
They guy that wrote this post reminds me of the guy I used to work with. He use to come to this board and now that he figured a few things out he believes himself to be to good for this board. (Can you say 'delusions of granduere'?) So what does he do? He comes back on the board to brag about how great he is and how every one on this board who is trying to improve themselves is such a loser.
Let me ask a question. If he has so many women after him and he gets soooo much action, then why does he have so much free time to come on this board and bust everybodies @ss?????? Get real.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by scottdahustla

1. You don't need this site, all it is doing is making you think you need advice when you don't.

Why would a guy surround hisself with failure? That does'nt make sense.

I agreed with everything, EXCEPT the statement above. What ever kind of successful DJ, you and I became at this time, is thanks to this site. Use your head, enough said.