Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you + girl are alone in her room. chill for a bit or

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it happen naturally..
Don't come off as gitty, or in a hurry to do anything
I used to do this alot..
Its best just to start with slight kino..
A convienent reaching across the couch to grab something(gently scraping her breast .. thats my fav) see how she reacts when you your elbow "accidently" touches her boob..

A classic arm around the shoulder (If she responds by laying her head on you your in there like swim wear baby)

But don't just start palming tits or vagina grabbing off top

Middleagedbadboy

Reaction score
Take it slow, chill and act the world's best communicator and listener. I did this with some 24 year old chick a while back. Met for the first time, wasn't long before I had her sucking my 44 year old d!ck:rockon:

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has you alone in her room, what do you think she wants to do. if she wanted to chill she would have your ass in the family room, your in her personal space, so get up in her personal space. I would go wit kino-or how every you spell that stupid word, move on to kissin, from the it shud b natural.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
500_W00P said:
A classic arm around the shoulder (If she responds by laying her head on you your in there like swim wear baby)
Funny that you should mention that. Thats what my current girlfriend did to me and the one girl that I made out with a couple times did.

This other girl, whom is my dance partner, did it to me, or at least tried. She is pretty and I would have had sex with her by now if I did not have a girlfriend (which I don't plan on leaving for a while so its a no go).

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
If she has you alone in her room, what do you think she wants to do. if she wanted to chill she would have your ass in the family room, your in her personal space, so get up in her personal space. I would go wit kino-or how every you spell that stupid word, move on to kissin, from the it shud b natural.
exactly

comic_relief