Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You don't need to be ****y

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
you idiot. you shag chicks all the time because you're very good looking. most guys who have your mindset will not be as successful as you.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is safe to say that "confidence" is key. You will be amazed how much it turns women on.

All these routines, theories and discussions we have, really come down to one thing. Being confident or at least portraying it.

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
spaceman2001 said:
you idiot. you shag chicks all the time because you're very good looking. most guys who have your mindset will not be as successful as you.
Jizz-ler won't agree(because he ain't good looking), but true. Good Looking FIRST, then whatever else follows afterwards.

Senator

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
Okay dude, what aren't you getting? You get these chicks so easily because you're extremely good looking.

If some average looking/fat guy did the same thing you did, do you think he could sleep with a chick in a half hour? Don't think so.

Panik

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's some chick I met and within a half hour I ****ed her lol. Talk to the chick, be cool with her, that's how you do it.
If posting that on a public message board doesn't make you ****y, nothing will... ;)

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said that you have to be necessarily ****y + funny in order to get a date, there are other many characteristics that women like on men you know. Most of the guys you see going out on dates, are they ****y and funny? Not really. My dad is one of the biggest Don Juan's you will ever meet, he is successful and has a LOT of confidence, has a sense of humor, and is ALWAYS in control. He is 50 right now, but he looks more like 30...but he has some tummy, yet women are still attracted to him. There is some proof that looks aren't everything. ;)

****y and funny is basically talk that some people use to have funny conversations. If a man AND a woman use ****y and funny talk, then in my opinion that's even better. Basically ****y and funny is just playful conversation. "****y and funny' is just the way DeAngelo calls it. I know a lot of people who use playful conversation...a lot of them are under than 30...over 3o people use less playful conversation, they just focus more on 'to the point' talk.

But what does ****y and funny actually do? Well, it makes for an interesting conversation, not a boring one. It has humor and people laugh with it (depending on how the conversation goes); it is fun, and it is a CHALLENGE. Women love it when men challenge them I noticed. I even use ****y and funny with my buddies, not just women. I think we should use some playful conversations if we want to appear as interesting and as a fun person, not juet to "pick up women." :roll:

So yes, I dont think ****y and funny is necessary to get a date, but it helps. It's nice to have the ability to be ****y and funny at the same time. But you need a lot of practice and situations to practice on for it to come out of your moth spontaneously.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pirate said:
I'm just a regular guy, make average money, like to have a good time, and I shag chicks by being nice to them, not playing mind games. Enjoy life, have a good time and the chicks will come to you.

http://myspace-948.vo.llnwd.net/00193/84/91/193491948_l.jpg
lol... you just want every1 to tell you how good looking you are...and talk about metrosexual

ianlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple mindset works for me. Every girl wants to suck and screw me...they just don't know it yet :D

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing troll. Of course they'll sleep with you if you are that good looking - the same way every guy would sleep with a hot woman. You don't even have to try.

C&F is meant to increase your value but in your case you would overqualify yourself. So please, don't post here your "this works for me so it must work for everyone" crap.

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
why the f*ck are you guys hating? Guys have been able to be players and get numerous girls without being ****y funny. ****y funny is just a tool to use, it's not going to get you control, use it too much and you'll be a monkey boy putting on a show for her.

For all we know this guy could be pulling chicks but they could be using him for sex. Wham, bam, thank you sir they are already on to the next guy. This guy could be lying, this guy could be friendly as f*ck getting girls to open up to him etc. Don't take it out on THIS GUY get your emotions OUT of this...

Spook

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure that you can say you're not ****y. Anyone that wears a tie over a cheap T-shirt has to be a little bit ****y...

But the fact is, ****y/funny is a misnomer. Confidence is the key, and obviously you've got it, or no matter your looks you'd be a lonely guy. ****y is fading and loses its luster (at least after you get out of college and start dating actual women). Confidence is always in style. And, it's crucial.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
upsidedownside7 said:
why the f*ck are you guys hating? Guys have been able to be players and get numerous girls without being ****y funny. ****y funny is just a tool to use, it's not going to get you control, use it too much and you'll be a monkey boy putting on a show for her.

For all we know this guy could be pulling chicks but they could be using him for sex. Wham, bam, thank you sir they are already on to the next guy. This guy could be lying, this guy could be friendly as f*ck getting girls to open up to him etc. Don't take it out on THIS GUY get your emotions OUT of this...
Nobody's 'hating'. Just stating what I think is happening. Go look through spaceman2001's posts. (mods, check the ip please) It is obviously the same person as pirate searching for internet validation.

spaceman2001's FIRST POST WITH HIS ACCOUNT THAT HE MADE TODAY:
"you idiot. you shag chicks all the time because you're very good looking. most guys who have your mindset will not be as successful as you."

spaceman2001's SECOND POST WITH HIS ACCOUNT THAT HE MADE TODAY:
"Okay dude, what aren't you getting? You get these chicks so easily because you're extremely good looking. If some average looking/fat guy did the same thing you did, do you think he could sleep with a chick in a half hour? Don't think so."
------------------

As I stated above, it is (probably) the same person. Lame.

Did you notice that both posts start out 'seemingly' attacking the original poster. (so we couldn't possibly think that they are the same person.)