Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You don't need to be muscular/huge to get girls, in fact most women don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a collosal waste of time.

Anyone is going to succeed as long as they have confidence and persistence. You don't need to beat these dead horses. My personal observances since I decided to get in to shape;

One of my bosses asked why I was going to the gym, and I told her because I wanted to have a nice body. She said she wasn't attracted to guys like that. Fast forward 5 months, now that I have tricep definition she commented on how big my arms are and how nice they look.

During sex with a girl I noticed she kept feeling my arms up and down. Then after we had it, she just flat out told me she liked grabbing my arms during sex because they were hard. She had similarly said "she doesn't like muscular men" but every time I see her she grabs just about any body part she can and squeezes.

Being skinny as opposed to having muscles, is like wearing a fruity sweater to wearing a 3 piece suit. One is "in style" and "preferred by women" but the other one wont ever go "out of style".

You can get girls without having muscles. But they definitely help. Stop wasting everyones time with these kinds of posts.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but thread closed.

We've already got a "Girls Love Muscles" thread going now.

Status
Not open for further replies.