You don't have to agree

Roz

Reaction score
I got into this site by accident I recently moved to bueno Aires, i got a date and i was looking for good places to go on dates (I'm a women.....though i don't always come up with the place I want to have a suggestion ready if he asks ..so I'm not like "I don't know!")

anywys...i entered the site, at first I thought it was a dating site..
I went on to the forum to see if there were suggestion become a member and everything...

but I see according to many of you, beautiful women are "*****y" and manipulative and I don't know what else....
and sweet women ...are also not good enough...
(i thought women were complicated)

And it seems that for many the worth of a woman is a bit less than the dirt on your shoes .......I would think that if most of you complained that chics are emotional, that men would be extra careful with these chic feelings, but it seems it is actually quite the opposite? more like trumple...
I even read some guy talk about a punishment and reward system for women ....no justifications on that....
since anyone, man or woman would call that abusive......I'm a psycologist ....i would know
..I'm not sure if you all agree with all this......

.I'm sure the forum will kick me out, I'm a very good looking woman and I do have a personality, don't have a dumb hair on my head.

Will I have to turn into a lesbian to have a normal relationship that isn't abusive? I'm pretty young future with men form where i'm sitting isn't looking very good...

Don't get me wrong...but I really don't know...Are you talking from or ass or are you serious, about all these opinion and tips?
woman do NOT think this low of you people....
most of them really do want to make you happy
You're EGO issues are just EGO issues....I was so disturbed last night I couldn't stop worrying about all the women out there that you are all victimsing:eek: ....

So much so i even came up with this ...
the more I think about the more it makes sense there's some stuff I left out .....but you'll get the drift ...

I'm sure you know more of what i left out than what i ever will...

this is my opinion ..I live very far from all of you and ...I can't complain yet about my relationships so far so well don't get too annoyed this is just a forum and I'm trying to exchange ideas....

Both genders has 3 three attitudes the good the bad and the "cool"!
I call the "cool" the person that is sensitive, confident and comfortable in his/her own skin enough not depend on the other person to validate their feelings.
Through out life we all have seen the
good girls:
the ones that go out with any guy as long as she doesn't hurtt feelings, by rejecting him
These girls have very good intentions but often end up breaking up with you in a few weeks if not days because that is how long it took her to come out with the guts to dump you.

Then comes the bad girls, they are not REALLY mean girls, well not really, actually I should call them CONFUSED.
These girls usually
A) Have baggage some person hurt them, and they started believing that they are better off if they think and acting like she perceives men think and act....sometimes she does find a glimpse of "hope" but it's hard for her to accept an unconditional man so she will try to acted detached...think it is probably to good to be true..... in fact she doesn't go for the nice guys because she thinks they probably have a trick up their sleeve...
she will never get that right though; there's nothing wrong with feeling and thinking like a women if you ARE a women....she's going against her system....

Then there's the SEXY women these ladies are the type that will not follow you like a puppy if you show no interest
They will handle almost any situation in a relaxed way.....they will not appeal to you sexuality expecting you to love her the next day.....they WILL appeal to you sexually but they will not use their bodies to get you....in fact they don't usually don't try to hard period
to get you they will use their heads and their charm.....if you don't like that they will not go there.

These women are very hard to find , because everyone has been hurt ...right?
How many people do you know (maybe including yourself?) has gotten their ego hurt, by how many 10 people ...max and then "reveled" with the whole opposite sex?
These people some how even though they have experience the same has kept their cool!
They know what they want ...They know what they are worth ...but don't make men jump through hoops.
(don't get me wrong here, they are not easy, but they will tease you in such a way it'll be a "joy" to go along!)

What is my point?

Good girls don't have any baggage ......unless you are a hater and want to ruin it for the next guy unless you plan to be decent in what you do...don't do anything ?

Be gentle with these ladies ... the first experiences are the ones left for the longest ....these people have done at the most 2% of all damage so be careful with these ladies since their children will still run your world one day (unless you want bitter women bringing up bitter young adults...let's all just be nice!)

Bad girls, usually do have baggage...and can not get over there baggage because they are usually "addicted" to male validation.
They try to gain love by using sex.

When they can't find the "love" they find with sex...and 77% of the time they won't...
They will do they the same but start looking for affection
There's a point where ...they think somethings wrong with them because they think differently to men, want different things etc...
so they will do what they see ...or think guys do/say/act...

This is how their vicious circle starts .....now you might think ..."great this way they will just jump into my hands"....
All of you who are 100% satisfied with a girl that has a brain , is smart but has no idea of who she is and what she wants, and has no backbone and no self love .....and is not a "cool" girl raise your hand.

Best thing I've seen a guy do, (which is not the EASIEST) when it comes to these girls is to let them be....I'm a women and I have grown up with all types of women I have nothing but love for them...
But really stay away from them they are in need of space alone to sort things out and start refreshed?
Why is it that so many women, seem to jump from one relationship to the next without pausing...or taking a breather, no wonder they annoyingly talk about their EX's on dates they probably got dumped last Tues!
(Note to self: I will GET over Guy # 8 ...after that I will proceed to guy #9/ guy #9 & #10....whatever!)

if you see Bad girl signals stay cool, admire the beauty, flirt, but back off give her time to get over stuff she be better chic and will give other people a better chance...you will be a better man for it... (if you're not a hater )

If you see a Confident, cool girl, appreciate the fact they are not reactive, take, but GIVE
enjoy but ...
with caution
that rewar system is for dogs by the way..not people
if you give give for love if you get....hey! good for you this chic cares
if you only take why are there to begin with ....when you settle she's automatically settling and visa-versa...that's a waste of a life!
If there's any happy men or happy relationships it because of honeys like these keep them around

Please guys don't be offend by my opinions, I know society, our hormones and our priorities make us different ..that's all natural and okay.....
The reason i wrote this is for you to know how I think ...I'd like DON JUANS that are kind enough to tell me what your take is on everything is ..

that way i can get it...even if I end up not agreeing at least it's a start...::rolleyes:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any loser that calls themself a don juan is probally just that.. a loser.

But as for what your saying.. this site says that gender decides how you react to certain situations and has an affect on yourself psycologiclly.

Girls like being reactive and not "in control". Because the gender decides that. That's what the guys on this site say.

So regardless of if they are good or bad they'll like a certain personanilty over others.

Roz

Reaction score
alright...

So you're saying all girls have reactive personalities?
Alright, okay thabks for the reply.

Last edited:

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, women are humans. There are good women and there are bad women. Just like bad and good men.

Here we try to improve ourselves, above techniques and stuff. I'm not even close of being a Don Juan or whatever tag people use, but I do know that the ones that achieved that status... Achieved it by becoming better men.

It's very likely most of the board users will feel some hate feelings in what concerns women. Probably, they are here because of bad experiences. I had them too, and I met some really nasty girls. But there are good ones too.

About the techniques... They are kinda over-rated. It's all about confidence and being a true Men, with passion, dreams and the desire to get the most out of life. Techniques... I believe that every one uses different techniques. I mean, the techniques that we learn, are stuff that was understood by someone. We just try to adapt it to us. Like C+F. It works for a few guys, to others it don't. We learn, and try to see what works for us.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please listen, its not that ALL of us punish and reward women for certain behavior, or vicitimize them like you think. You have to understand from where we are coming from, most of us started out as sexually frustrated men who had no idea what they were doing. "The Game" has helped raise my confidence and helped me realize that rejection isn't the end of the world. When I talk to girls, sure i want to get in their pants, but I would also like an emotional connection. Its really hard when you are a sweet guy who would take a bullet for a woman, but when you tell her you like her, she goes to some guy who will abuse her and not treat her the way she should be. You are complaining about us using techniques to punish women, when there are "naturals" out there who do it because it is instinct to them. We are here to improve ourselves, inside and out, and I appreciate your opinion, but i don't think you take our feelings and emotions into account.

It's honestly not the same thing for you, because whether you know it or not (you are a beautiful girl as you said) men are hitting on you ALL the time. You may not think so, but its true, whenever a guy talks to a girl, no matter how caveman this sounds, they are thinking of you without clothes. Women can get sex whenever and where ever they want, unlike men who have to work hard for it. This site is designed to make it easier to accomplish the goal

PS I have a high respect for women and think they are fascinating, please take that into account when you reply

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roz said:
So you're saying all girls have reactive personalities?
Alright, okay thabks for the reply.
That's what the site says.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your insight Roz (like the one from 'Frasier' dating anything with a heartbeat? :p ) You made some very valid points.

As far as I am concerned, sosuave.net and other similar websites and books serve only one purpose: staying clear from the bad ones and avoiding the waste of time and emotional strain that goes with that kind. It is indeed too easy to get blinded by attraction and choose to ignore obvious red flags.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think this site is anti women, go to any women's site and see how they talk about men.

As for reward and punishment - of course bad behavior from anyone should be opposed and good behavior encouraged.

This site is probably better represented by reading The DJ Bible than it's often more misogynist, knockabout forum. Read it here

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

Let me ask you a question. Would you agree that most women have been traditionally far better informed than men about the games that create attraction? That they are more likely than men to be manipulative?

For some this site is about controlling women's minds - but for most it's about not letting women control theirs.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roz said:
but I see according to many of you, beautiful women are "*****y" and manipulative and I don't know what else....
and sweet women ...are also not good enough...
(i thought women were complicated)

And it seems that for many the worth of a woman is a bit less than the dirt on your shoes .......I would think that if most of you complained that chics are emotional, that men would be extra careful with these chic feelings, but it seems it is actually quite the opposite? more like trumple...
I even read some guy talk about a punishment and reward system for women ....no justifications on that....
since anyone, man or woman would call that abusive......I'm a psycologist ....i would know
Both genders has 3 three attitudes the good the bad and the "cool"!
I call the "cool" the person that is sensitive, confident and comfortable in his/her own skin enough not depend on the other person to validate their feelings.
Through out life we all have seen the
good girls:
the ones that go out with any guy as long as she doesn't hurtt feelings, by rejecting him
These girls have very good intentions but often end up breaking up with you in a few weeks if not days because that is how long it took her to come out with the guts to dump you.

Then comes the bad girls, they are not REALLY mean girls, well not really, actually I should call them CONFUSED.
These girls usually
A) Have baggage some person hurt them, and they started believing that they are better off if they think and acting like she perceives men think and act....sometimes she does find a glimpse of "hope" but it's hard for her to accept an unconditional man so she will try to acted detached...think it is probably to good to be true..... in fact she doesn't go for the nice guys because she thinks they probably have a trick up their sleeve...
she will never get that right though; there's nothing wrong with feeling and thinking like a women if you ARE a women....she's going against her system....
personally i 'commoditise' (& sometimes 'dehumanise') the traits & value of women in this forum because it facilitates the discussion, the woman as a "test means" to track my progress of being a true man.
It's like when we talk about making money:
how much money i can make, where can i make money, how do i make them, what do i do with it when i make money
the money is a "test means" to track my progress towards my goals & achieveing success.

Approaching women & field-testing is basically "experimentative". And you know in every experiment, i just want to know the cause & efffect. And in an experiment the test object is a 'variable', so for that matter it's not unusual to look at the 'variable' from the experimental point-of-view (i.e. "dehumanise"/"commoditise").

Since i have to regard the approaching of women & field-testing as "experiments", i have to objectively demonstrate "unbiasness" & stay "emotionally detached". This means i can keep the 'experiement' in control, and thus i can show other men in this forum that "the experiement can be replicated".

Like it or not, for discussion purpose in this forum as well as a means to field-testing, sometimes we have to refer to women in an "objectified" manner.

of course we are all humans & like you said there are nice girls, bad girls, cool girls, etc..i never deny that... but as i've already explained, i see it as just a way to facilitate the forum discussion, for the betterment of ourselves and succeeding with women.

Reaction score
lol... please read the bible to know what this site is about. In a nutshell: Personal growth to become the type of 'man' you want to be able to attract the type of 'woman' you want. It's all about getting the most out of life. Unfortunately post have recently been anti this or that.

When I came here this site made me understand that I was attracting loser women. And yes there are losers on both sides. Just like there are AFC's and jerk's there are women counterparts. (Maybe there's a post in that for you to share with us?)

PM me if you want I'd be happy to point you in the right direction of some posters that are worth reading.

ADKdj

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is not about opinions how things "should be", it's about the truth about what works. Most people here are no more comfortable with the situation than you are, but this does not change the simple facts.

Most people here can confirm, with absolute certainty, that "jerk" behaviour is more effective than "non-jerk" behaviour. We also know that while women TALK differently about the issue, while the more consistent ones TRY TO BEHAVE differently, the way they actually behave is exactly identical. As a psychologist, you should recognize what you are doing in this post - denial.

Now, with this information everyone has the choice to decide what to do. Breaking social norms is not without its drawbacks and being too much of a jerk could mean self-destructing your personaliry to make yourself more appealing to women. Many people do that. Others are afraid to deviate even a little. But I, personally, do not feel I have to protect women from their own desires. Just myself. :)

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had trouble understanding what you were trying to say. I don't know what to say except there is an abundance of misplaced anger running rampant on this board.

Most men I know are normal adjusted and don't hate women per say. But apart from all it's problems this is a valuable resource for many men.

Many men have heard too much advice that contradicts the basic tenets of attraction. Many men have been the "good", as you describe, guy. Problem is a good guy does not have a chance with most women. They then become a "bad" guy. Hopefully at some point balance will kick in and they will become the "sexy" guy as you describe.

Thing is alot of people focus so much on the "good" side they forget how to give advice to be a little bit "bad" which is necessary.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roz said:
When they can't find the "love" they find with sex...and 77% of the time they won't...
I like how you conjured up an actual % for this. Lmao...nice touch. :D

Anyways, you sound European in origin and that is a whole 'nother ballgame compared to American women. They really are far dumber and bychier here (just watch Jerry Springer or Britney Spears). And yes, I've been to the EU, so I can compare..

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roz, be careful about overgeneralizing the actions of the posters here. You will find many differing ponts of view, from those who arrive to complain about relationships to the advise seekers to those who truly know how to turn a word and submit inspiring post after post. It may take a lot of reading, but as someone already pointed out, even you may want to look at the DJ bible.

I am among the crowd here who believes that being the best man I can is the first step toward achieving what I want to achieve. There are many things on this site that have quickened my learning curve (many I believe I would have never figured out for myself), so read posts with a critical eye.

Reaction score
Ya this thread is pointless it gives no incite to anything and it just sounds like another women who doesn't understand this site going on another rant on how not treating women nicely is automatically wrong. This site is for men who wants improvement since they have / had trouble with women, there's not a single article promoting pyhsical / mental abuse towards women. Since your so SMART I thought you would understand that...

"You're EGO issues are just EGO issues....I was so disturbed last night I couldn't stop worrying about all the women out there that you are all victimsing ...."

No... Shut up! most guys on this site don't even have egos anymore because they experianced a bad relationship with a girl who trashed their emotions. I'm pretty sure a lot of men were also "victimized" by women so don't put the blame ALL on men.