Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You do NOT need to flirt

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is absolutely not necessary for men to flirt with women. Indeed, flirtation can be fun; no doubt about it; but it is NOT NEEDED.

Women flirt to show interest; it's not their role to ask out men, therefore they volley interest to your court in way of flirtation. You pick up the ball and volley interest back by getting the home phone number. Flirting with a woman does nothing but waste time. Men who do flirt believe the flirting makes the woman interested, but how can you make a woman interested whom is already interested?

When a woman flirts with you, play along, but know it's not your role to flirt; she flirts, you ask out. To focus on flirting is akin to a job where you do tasks outside of your job title.

Long ago, Anti-Dump expressed this sentiment of not flirting, and not until now did I understand why. Women are almost always the true initiators, not the man. She initiates, you respond. She volleys hints for you to approach, you approach. (Or, she gravitates towards you, you talk). She flirts, you ask her out. Bada bing!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhh????!!!!???? What?????......

To focus on flirting is akin to a job where you do tasks outside of your job title.

Soooooooo??? Uhhhhhhhhhh?????? !!!!!??????? .......... Sooooo...
>>
>>
>>
>>
Our hot receptionist keeps flirting with me, whenever I walk past her....

Uhhhhhhh??...Does this mean I can't flirt back?.......

She told me she never wore underwear, yesterday and I said
'Great, cos I free-balled too!!!!!'...

Uhhhhhhhh??.... Was I wrong???

Dude give me a break.. Flirting is harmless......

The Edge ' Some have it and some don't'

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what facts do you have?

What facts do you have to prove that flirting does not increase a woman's interest in you? I'm not doubting you, but there are a lot of people who spew out advice like this and they never tried it. DId you maybe flirt with an woman who was not interested and then she flirted back but her interest level did not increase?

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro flirting!!!

With all due respect to the Grand poppas that traversed and posted on these boards in the year 2000, I have one thing to say:

Flirting happens to have been the best thing to ever show up in my life.... Hear me out...

Where I work, there happens to be a 32 year-old receptionist who is just fu*cken hot. She is almost flawless, with her worst trait being her fu*cking lisp... (Can't handle that sh*it)

She's been here for 5 months now and ever since I've been on this site, I've made it a point to talk to her.. Like some newbies on this site, I was intimidated by her beauty...so it was more of a challenge for me to talk to her.
(She looks like a Christina Applegate with a slightly bigger chest, and ass......Uhhhhhhh! okay maybe she does have more flaws than I thought initially....but you get the point....LOL!)

Anywhoo, one day as I passed her desk walking out to lunch, she asked me where we kept paper for her printer. I pointed to the closet above her head...

She stood up revealing the most beautiful legs ever.... God bless mini-skirts...

As she stood up, and I guess she noticed my eyes bulge, and my mouth start to water......cos'.. she goes:

" Do you think my skirt is too short? "

My response:

" Unless you don't get tired of guys walking over to you with little bulges in their pants... then ...I guess its alright..."

And that was that.....

Ever since then its been a risqué war of words between the two of us..

Dude... I've seen her t*its ( While at Work)
... I've seen her ass with her p*anties on..(While at work)
..... And at our office party last month, she showed me the
top of her freshly shaven kitty-kat...

Now before I go any further, I would like you to know that I agree
with the not dating anyone at work ...... Too much drama...Plus she's married....and God knows 'DJ's should never mess with married women...isn't that right MR. WACO, TEXAS.......(LOL!!!!) Whatever ...!!!

However, less I digress I must share this gem with you:

The excitement of flirting at work is second best to having sex right then and there. Flirt as much as you can... You can practice almost all of the DJ principles with a hottie, who is less uptight because she has her guard down.

On the down side, if the intensity really builds, which it will, it could lead to actually having sex with that person one day.... But, the aim is to control it .... Be smart about it, but at the same time have fun with it........

Its an experience worth taking a risk just to enjoy!!!!

The Edge "Some have it and some don't"

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: what facts do you have?

PrinceCharming
What facts do you have to prove that flirting does not increase a woman's interest in you? I'm not doubting you, but there are a lot of people who spew out advice like this and they never tried it. DId you maybe flirt with an woman who was not interested and then she flirted back but her interest level did not increase?
The wording of my original post was not that flirting does not increase interest level; perhaps it does, perhaps it doesn't, I don't believe it does; only that if a woman flirts with you, expressing through beating around the bush, "I like you!", there is no need to "seduce" her into liking you, for she has already.

Not flirting does not turn women off. Not flirting and not asking her out within your window of opportunity, turns women's interest elsewhere because in that case you failed to live up to your role as the man.

Raising interest is for dates, outings, hot tubs.

No woman will initiate flirting with a man whom she doesn't find attractive.

Nowadays, I don't flirt with women. Women follow female rules of engagement, I follow male rules of engagement, both parties are happy. Right now I have a top three list of prospects; Ashleigh, Jennifer, and another woman; all whom by their actions say "Pick me! Pick me!", all this without me having flirted.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I TOTALLY DISAGREE with your statement, Deep Dish. It is a MUST that you flirt with chicks, because if you dont they will think you are not interested. Trust me, I know this from my past. I used to be scared to flirt with chicks or tease them (Yes, I was an AFC:( ) and they ended up losing interest.

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aren't we forgetting something here?

Part of the DJ Bible actions are classed as flirting. Kino is a form of flirting, holding eye contact is flirting. It's such a broad term that it covers quite a bit.

If we don't have to flirt, then that means no kino, eye contact, smiling etc...

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mack Of All Trades
If you don't they will think you are not interested.
Eventually, yes, if you didn't act upon your window of opportunity; but my point is all you'd have to do to volley back "I like you!", in that window of opportunity, is to ask for her digits, ask for a date, etc. I will concede everything I have said is for weeding women out, testing a woman's genuine interest, not for quick bangs.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: what facts do you have?

Originally posted by Deep Dish I don't believe it does; [/B]
well my friend, i can tell you one thing, in HS, at least, girls love flirting, its a game for them and it's fun. do you see someone flirting with a girl who is in a bad mood and angry? no. flirting puts women on the positive side, and it places things on more sexual terms without having to find a way there through conversation. they have fun from a simple, playful conversation. it changes the mood and puts her mind on you.